返回列表 回復 發帖
東張西望 2014-03-24.rmvb.torrent (14.11 KB)
2014香港國際影視展速報
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-25.rmvb.
Thank you very much for all of your hard work.  Your generosity is appreciated.  Please keep it up.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-26.rmvb.torrent (14.4 KB)
小學生也實習 體驗職場之苦
Thank you very much for all of your effort in this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-27.rmvb.torrent (15.07 KB)
釣魚發燒友捐漁獲行善
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your hard work, your professionalism and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-28.rmvb.
周潤發親自解開激瘦之謎
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your effectiveness, your hard work, your professionalism, your dedication and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
東張西望 2014-03-31.rmvb.
人民幣貶值對港人是好是壞
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your hard work, your professionalism and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
返回列表