返回列表 回復 發帖
Weird shape but with better specs. But i dislike iOS 6 somehow. I think why not hang on for a while, see how the next iPhone looks like. iPhone 5 don't seem that remarkable yet.
13# oopp7oo

Might as well use Galaxy Note series. Note 2 has a bigger screen, 5.5" i think. With the right housing, it will look good.

I am using Note 1, with a housing from Zenus. So far, happy with it as I don't have to go through itunes for the transferring of files. And the apps, useful ones are good too.
Well, Note 2 is good IMO. Samsung always puts a simple and effective Android rom into their phones but if you are someone who wants to hard-sync with the PC, the Kies program by Samsung is not very effective as compared to iTunes. Other than that, Note 2 is good for many areas like watching drama, doing productivity work, etc.

In the country where I am from, Samsung has very high market-share, which drives up the value of their mobile products. Note 2 is currently more costly than iPhone 5, and it is always out of stock..
返回列表