返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] Should Man Utd sell Nani???

單選投票, 共有 20 人參與投票
50.00% (10)
50.00% (10)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
Nani is not playing well this season and he has not improve to be what was expect of him, so should he go???
I think they should sell too, do u think man utd need to buy someone to replace him???

評分次數

• HIDE

i think loan is good, but then after the summer, i think tosic will starting to enter to the first team because he is a very practical wingers (doing stuffs he is supposed to do) like giggs, but nani is very impractical in matches and always showboat and do not succeed unlike c7

Also, tosic's frd Adem Ljajic will arrive after the summer, and he was branded the new Kaka, so i dun think Nani is going to get much game unless he really impress in the summer

評分次數

• HIDE

i dun think nani can replace cr7 if he is leaving, he hasn't got the vision to pass like cr7 or he dun even pass the ball, he also hasn't got that level of skill, he is fast but how many times have u see him go down the flank and cross the ball as a winger, he hardly did any of that

as for cr7 leaving, man utd are trying to get ribery from bayen to join, i think he would be good addition to the squard
返回列表