返回列表 回復 發帖
hi I always read your article.. I came from canada too
how your work shop business? we are extremely slow and I am being sent home already... ai... Hopefully business getting better.
general shop... my friends working in dealership but he always leave early....
over here it is very difficult to get in dealership due small city with too much mechanic.
無人事關系是非常困難入dealer做喇

exactly.... I work at  audi dealership for short period, and I can't really stand inside.. everybody look at each other... it is not friendly environment at all... shopforman is a jerk so I  ready get less paid with general shop with less pressure
over here audi dealership we are not paid for flat rates , it is hourly they want quality work instead keep coming back... they take their times... like install the exhaust system taking few hour, anyway I don't want to going back to work... but base on it... vw and audi is a garbage vehicle.
I don't work on porsche.. so I don't know...
I agree what you say.. flat rates is making money but u have to know that vehicle so well in order to catch up the speed
for example to put H and R spring to the bmw , it only take less than 1 hour... but the first time I am working on it take more time like taking the capliers out on the front, second time u know the trick then it will be faster...
yes.. I heard that before... u can't push the piston back to the calipers on the higher model benz...well another way to make money..
bmw transmission is made by GM.. anyway germany car ma..
we are so slow in the shop after the snow storm.... I am being senting home for few times, it is time to look for another job but look like now a day it is not so easy..
me too.. .extremely slow...... only oil change and no brake job today at all.... one day busy the other day dead..
what kind of vehicle is that ? jeep? ford?
use the smoke machine to check....
have you change the new version of toyota 4 runner automatic transmission fluid? the one with no dipstick? look at the all data there is ton of procedure.....
they say life time ... but I change one hybrid they are using WS as well but it is really dirty, vw say they are life time too but when u doing a service on it.. it turn black... I don't think any oil can go forever..

評分次數

• carwing

工一份姐
無野做的時候多的是

yes.. when it is busy.. it is really busy when it is slow... the time won't even move.. especially now a day I get many slow day..
haha probably mix up the positive and negative.. if lucky blow up the main fuse only... if unlucky burn up the wire and short the computer.
ai.. .I put the used  transmission on the 2003 audi a6 a month ago... last few day it tow back with no forward and only reverse, of course I tow it back for warranty ( where I purhase the sxxx), the guy say I didn't put enought transmission oil and burn it out, now we are still fighting for it..... the stuff he tolds me it does not make sense to me at all. not enought oil no reverse and no forward ( remember this is a automatic transmission) and also it will be slipping big time.
返回列表