返回列表 回復 發帖

Arsenal has finally lost

:'( 3-1 to sevilla

評分次數

• jacksonkua

buh i start worrying other stuff, i read the newspaper 2day which give sort of analysis, Arsenal is better be at the top of the table rather than takin the 2nd place and play the other group leader such as liverpool, ac milan etc..
INTERSTING??? i wud use the word WORRYING/ PANICING. cus it wil b a really tough task along side wiv the league title challaging
speakin of which, has anyone know the latest injury list???
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-28 06:04 AM 發表

Ha..My main concern for INTERESTING was to describe the last two year Final to be Replayed against lah...

I hope we can play Barca against in this competition mah..:014:
u should say that u hope we can play Barca against in this competition FINAL!! 1st this could b more intersting 2nd, make an impression of we can make it to the final!!
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-29 09:37 AM 發表
哈哈,我们很少输球,你错过啦!!:onion14:
haha, the possibility of 1 out 100...hehe
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-30 02:12 PM 發表

It has been a long time i never had losing feeling!!  Especially come to the final 10 min and we know our team going to be lose. haha..:onion14:
not always tho, cos dont 4get that 41% of the goals come in at the last 15mins, so they could win even they entered into the last 10 mins, just like Tottenham vs AAL last night, Spurs was 2-0 down at half- time, buh then 20 mins into second half, they were 3-2 up and won the game, so anything could happen...
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-30 07:18 PM 發表

Oh, Mr. West, now i recall that Arsenal had been called as "THE BEST TEAM TO OVERTURN THE SCORELINE" ....ha ha winning against Spurs is a fantastic feeling, isn't??haha.. :onion17 ...
oh yar, nothing is better winning against the rivals...3-1 wiv Ade astonishing goal!!
返回列表