返回列表 回復 發帖
If Rafael was here today, I doubt if Villa can score the 2 goals..

I think its time to let Berba go... when we can get some $$ back.... he's a good player, but his style doesn't fit into MU that well....

Tevez has been showing his problem - too much talking, and we know Fergie hate this type of players.

評分次數

• HIDE

And a big question mark on why Park wasn't replaced earlier, he's clearly running out of gas, 4th matches in 14 days (7th game in 24 days).... on the other hand, gotta give credit to Fletcher, who was also playing the same amount of matches, also running as hard as Park, still running so strong.

Also, thanks Houllier for taking Agbonlahor off, and give us the chance make a come back LOL!
I think our 1st team is weaker than Chelsea and Arsenal, but we our performance has been  more consistent than Arsenal.

Our bench is much deeper than the other teams, only the young talents haven't got enough game time. I'm glad to see Obertan and Macheda play more, and hope to see more chance for Fabio and Smalling.

It's sad to see players like Pique, Shawcross and Danny Simpson playing so well after leaving MU, without really given a chance to shine.... Fergie love his old players too much - specially Gary Neville, whol should be gone long time....

評分次數

• HIDE

It's not just the money to buy players, also the salary structure at the club, I still believe SAF and Rooney made a great play to crack that system, so that MU's profit went back to the players instead of going into the fxxking american's pocket! And Rooney shouldered all the blame..

And GB's tax on players' income has made Spain a more attractive place for the elite players....

評分次數

• HIDE

車路士終於可以感受到上賽季曼聯的痛苦, 沒有泰利和阿歷斯, 且看他們怎樣面對傷病潮.....
返回列表