返回列表 回復 發帖
无啦....输人7分啦......
what we can see from this match is...MU not suitable to play 433...just like wat rivaildoliu is saying..they don have that kind of quality of player to play 433. for the 3front man...Teves, Giggs, and nani...pls lar...only Teves has the ability to really get the ball and strike clearly and also run deep into the penalty box...Giggs and nani...they can only play as winger...to run deep into penalty box like wat Chelsea play-maluoda is doing...they are still far from it....Giggs and Nani, they are typical a winger....left of right winger. So, would advise Sir Alex...no more trying for play 433. For today match...the THING that MU is lack was the 默契...all player cant click with each other, ya! although they have some tricking back passing. but is just a华丽de打法...not really solid. they have to play more game with each other to get the 默契. and it always the same story...when there is new player is joining the team..they took time to click with each other...football is always the team game..even how good is the player's personal skill....they need each of the team member to win the game.
after this game. wat we can blame is just the injury of Rooney and foolish of Ronaldo to get the red card. i think is Either 1 of Rooney or Ronaldo is here for today match..MU will surely win it. hey, MC only have 2 shot on target for the 90min match. Most of the time, MU was dominating the match. but...all the forward line..they are lack of 默契 and cinfidence to each other. how could they win??
for the last season...all MU component are confused with who will be lining up to shoot...cos they have rooney, ronaldo, giggs, scholes running all da way round. every 1 is having to confidence tat they can shoot...but u can see from tis match....every1 is trying to pass the ball to Teves alone. so, MC defender-Richards and DUNN is marking tight on him..wat else u think Teves can do??
Anyhow...when i was wroting this...Liverpool is 1-0 up agiants Chelsea..i hope the Liverpool is winning this..then the gap of MU beteween Chealsea will be 5point...then MU will still have chance to chase it...and for the 7point from Mancheter City....i don think is a problem. Manchester City is still not good to win the league or even break into the Top 4.......

評分次數

• HIDE

返回列表