返回列表 回復 發帖
总结 ha for this match 1st...

Honestly...MU win it is just of luck despite the real good awesome shoot from Nani..
but then...Tottem is controlling the attacking pace most of the time, they organize it and they play out counter attack to MU. few time of the counter attack have really cause MU defence even Goal keeper big big big problem. Rio have to clear on the line ball, Brown have to jump to and use his body or hand to keep the ball out from the line.

no doubt, Berbatov is a real good striker and he just miss some luck on yesterday match.

Although Totten is play better the MU...but don forget 1 thing, from the 1st XI line up, there is 3 new faces - Hargarave and Nani and Teves...3 old Men--Giggs and Scholes and Van Der Sar.
Let me comment on the old men 1st...
Van Der Sar, haih, 2-3 that his rush out for the clearance...it not effective, his is become slower and slower.
Scholes, If u have to chance to watch the reply when Nani strike the goal. take a look what Scholes is doing there...then u know he is old lar...playing full 90min...though for him
Giggs, His movement is still clean and clear and even have some pace...but then...same, he getting tire easily...
Now is the comment for the 2 new face..
Nani--Good job, score a goal. But then, something more even good, he not losing ball easily anymore, confidence is back. 1 touch getting good. Dribbling also up to his level and He can play click with most of player on the field.
Hargarave -- No bad in the defensive midfield role...He is better then last match lar...passing also no bad. Creative enough.
Teves-- In fact, i thought that he will be great if Rooney is not there, he can have more chance to prove himself...but then...he not running here and there very often, Defence him is just very easy job lar...

For the rest, Vidic is gaining his confidence back, Rio also ok, but sometime also sloopy, Evra, Playing winger become more familiar role to him lar...Brown, i hope he maintaince his standard like yesterday match...Carrick, he is showing the sign that we wanna take up the attacking organizer role from the middle. Which is good and i think he can do it well...

Hey MU Fans...i think MU will be getting better and better lar...
Rooney is back from injury...expect to back to field next 1 or 2 match...
C Ronaldo...another 1 match Ban...will be back soon as well...
Saha, He is on the Bench yesterday...Just hope he not getting injure anymore lar..
Gary Neiville, He also at the bench yesterday...i think next match, he will be replacing Brown lar for more consistance defensive line.

評分次數

• HIDE

返回列表