返回列表 回復 發帖
Even MU have win this match, and it was the 2 win in the roll, but then, for those watching yesterday match, they should able to tell u this...."MU is not play with their full force capabilty yet, or, MU's performance was drop alot compare to last season"

No doubt, 2nd half of the match, with the introducing for Saha, the actual striker, MU playing style and tactic was very much different. out for 45min of 2nd half, Sunderland only have less then 5min is carrying with the ball at MU territorist. Mean, MU control possession for most of the game. And the end game statistic also said that MU's possession is 74% vs Sunderland 26%. MU have only 17 total shoot and only 9 on target.
U have to realise that Sunderland is the 升班马, their are few level lower then MU's team lar, just like Liverpool play against Derby yesterday nite, hey, Liverpool shoot Derby by 6-0 di. I not sure whether is it MU was caring of the relationship between Roy Keen and Ferguson, so just wanna give face to Roy Keane and then not winning Sunderland much more di. Or MU is still struggle with the formation and tactical arrangment...I hope is they win 1-0 is becos of give face lar...

Anyway, a win is still a win. And Giggs, Carrick they have to chance to have a rest. and Anderson, Eagles have the chance to make their debut and gain some experience.

Oh ya...I just wanna tell rivaldoliu that, Don worry of Carrick, he is the firm 1st starting XI of Ferguson list. bring in Hargarave and Anderson have no impact to his place of 1st XI. He has the great skill that i don seeing another MU player is having. Hargarave is taking to replacing Paul Schole that getting older soon. Anderson is AMF. Similiar position with Rossi and Alan Smith. But then most of the time, AMF postion is occupied by Rooney. Teves is also in the similiar Position, And i think most of us knowing that, Rooney and Saha some time they will interchange of the postion, but Saha will always named as FW or ST. Rooney some time will stay at Saha's back as AMF, but sometime he will play alongside Saha as FW or ST. This is Ferguson great mind that make the opposition team that confuse, who will be the actual striker. and who to marking off.
So now, we have Saha, Rooney, Teves(he also playing same roles and Rooney- AMF/FW/ST) and Anderson. the attacking line up is adequated already, but do remember this, C Ronaldo, Nani or Giggs. they also will come upfront as attacking force as well. They also have big impact when they bring the ball upfront.
ok ok...i'll back to Carrick postion, he is holding similiar position like Arsenal's Ferbangas, Patrick Veira use to be there. Stoping the call, and play through ball to the front line. Carrick's passing skill, i think he is the best in MU's team. And hargarave or Paul Scholes will play along side him, Hargarave is good as DMF, Stop the ball, then give the ball to left or right wingers, or give to Carrick for organising the attacking. Ya, sometime, Scholes and Hargarave will also go upfront for have some long range shooting. and both Hargarave and Scholes is good in that. U just wait and see Hargarave long shoot. Not bad then Frank Lampard eh ok?
So, don worry on Carrick position. He is non replable lar...at least for now k.

I really look forward to see what will happen when Rooney and C Ronaldo is back lar....whao...i think tat time, MU will have improve alot on the goal scoring effort lar..

評分次數

• HIDE

返回列表