返回列表 回復 發帖
waa... this is very good ar
' L- B, D; L% H4 t. gwww2.tvboxnow.comthis is how i feel now... 公仔箱論壇  l2 M3 O6 |! E0 f  a& l
i duno why i feel like i dont love her anymore. maybe 我的愛情 really 敗給了歲月. now i kept want to meet new people and dont want to spend time with her as much as before.  why?
well i know there many thing in the world i havent try yet. there will be more place i'll go and more people i will meet and more mature i will grow. when 2 people are together at first. both of them usually are on the same pace in their life and how mature they grow. but everyone have a different pace of growing. and i think my pace of maturity is alot faster than her. and if u think is pity, i dont think u been out to the world yet son... that pity for uwww2.tvboxnow.com4 B3 J/ Z/ l6 ?+ \

o& _4 Q2 l+ x; g) E2 d8 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[ 本帖最後由 zayate 於 2008-7-20 12:26 AM 編輯 ]

回應 jasonlcs87 第 6 篇文章

agree~ love might not be a think we can control. things around us will change the way we love and how much we love. and it is easier to make us less love someone than to love a people even more.

回應 jasonlcs87 第 8 篇文章

chicago
that why i scare to love again. i scare i will hurt another person, and myself
* e$ k; E" v$ s; ]6 `
they didnt say forget love, he say time might 忘记 unhappiness...
返回列表