返回列表 回復 發帖
some of them are come over from u as mod and the high level people ma.. of course they are rich, they just go to the back stage and set a number.
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-9 04:01 AM 發表

no they can't, b4 was very easy to earn points in pets thing, then exchange to TVB $$, they relized that about not too long ago, then lower the interest rate twice, & stop exchange btw pet money & t ...
well... you should give me some then...
ee.... they finally post the nba game for tonight in the betting section.... Lakers favorite by 1.5 only???
Oh no..... Yao Ming is done for the season...
the Lakers play bad yesterday, and I really think the Lakers play too soft.  Come on, it's a playoff~~
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-11 11:45 PM 發表

some of what, pet money??
what ever money
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-11 11:42 PM 發表

I think they intended to lose, you can see they starting to fight back starting the 4th Quarter, Kobe back to court after 6 something mins in the fourth quarter, why they not playing the way they pl ...
Andrew Bynum just simply suck yesterday...

without Yao and Uncle, he come out and play 12 mins, 0 pts, 2 rebs, 1 TO and 3 fouls???  come on.....
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-12 12:09 AM 發表

Phil Jackson thinks they sure win la, why bother with 1 game,

hopefully the money all going to Lakers ends, so David Stern not going to let Lakers won the series

or play in game 7, m ...
Odom is day to day now....

he could miss next game
we'll see can the Rockets put up another big game at LA
don't know.. all I know is Lakers play really bad... not sure is it the coach or the player
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-12 02:22 AM 發表

U think La Lakers can handle CRAZY Nuggets, they are so wild with Dallas, I watched all 3 games,
It's all about match-up...
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-12 02:37 AM 發表

beside on the performance, Nuggets is better

East Side, All Lebron + la, this year, 4-0 first round, 4-0 2nd round
I have a feeling if Celtics win Orlando... they will give a hard time to the Cavs
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-12 02:36 AM 發表

oh, sorry,  I still seeing plp reply, just thinking to have to stop line, never mind.
it's ok la.... people never read instruction....
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-12 02:40 AM 發表

I do the samthing on Jacksonkua's game posts, just reply without reading instruction
both of you are Jack.... are you two brothers??
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-12 03:42 AM 發表

THAT'S MY SUB-ACCOUNT
dang.....
返回列表