返回列表 回復 發帖
I think we need to look into a new left back.  I love Evra, and he is one of the best left back in England and World.  He is fantastic for us in the premier league because usually Man utd are doing the offensive part.  During defense, usually Vidic can help out.  However, after watching the champs league final, we need a better "defender" at the left back.  Evra always gets caught out.  I don't which one is good. maybe Sir Alex will discover a new player. or we can try using Fabio over there and continue to use Rafael at right back.  For D. Mid, I really want to see De Rossi.  He is a very good passer and a tackler.  I love Carrick also, however he is not a good "defensive midfielder" and we need one to play against team like Barcelona.  Also, I know Giggs can only play one year and he won't be able to play week in and week out. so I would like to see Modric to be the CM.  Unless we sell Nani or Valencia, I don't think we really need a winger.  But I am sensing Sir Alex is planning to sell Nani.  Berbatov will be leaving for sure since he won't be happy to be the 3rd option.  Welback is a good choice but I am still not sure would that be enough to challenge Europe.  I know premier league should be enough quality but if Hernandez is injured , what will happen?  For immediately concern, I think it is better to buy a really good striker that can partner Rooney and let Hernandez to play as back-up.  I know people will say I am crazy because Hernandez and Rooney have a great partnership.  But Hernandez has played so many games this year and he will play in the summer as well for Mexico.  What if his form dips?  All best team need 3 good strikers and I hope we can get one.  Benzema is a good choice and I think he will be a good partner with Rooney or Henandez.  Then Welback can be the forth striker or we can loan him out again to see if he is really the real thing.

評分次數

• 我系一督屎

返回列表