返回列表 回復 發帖

Westlife - Season In The Sun

**Download Here**TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 y: u8 c, _* j* `+ T' w4 u9 W
  B; a3 ]2 l: [
Lyric:www2.tvboxnow.com; n  r3 y% p1 g) X: U9 {: X
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 u. z! b. n6 i
Goodbye to you my trusted friendTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 v) O( n5 u0 [
We've known each other
$ s2 {6 {: O6 L# Z$ mwww2.tvboxnow.comTogether we've climned hills and trees
7 Y( H+ x2 ?6 f- J  gLearned of love and ABC's
- y' F9 h6 M% Q" X' y  k1 f6 F& kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Skinned our hearts and skinned our kneeswww2.tvboxnow.com. P1 n7 e4 V4 R1 O9 l
Goodbye my friend it's hard to die
5 }2 x; W9 v* k4 C. B! f& _  vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen all the birds are singing in the sky
8 ]3 @$ U- W! N' S0 E$ V! M$ a0 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNow that spring is in the air
: y0 }! M% x0 [# M0 A" ^% m' Pwww2.tvboxnow.comPretty girls are everywhere( j5 d* n1 Y9 _# J% ?, f2 J
Think of me and I'll be there- g; q( V# H) P: y
We had joy, we had funwww2.tvboxnow.com7 O# S( x! F6 H, {6 G) h
we had seasons in the sunTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 d0 r( m( z8 @3 u- N
But the hills that we climbed
% z: A# n4 n8 j, ^/ x公仔箱論壇Were just seasons out of timeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 r% U+ s7 o4 G* p
Wish you enjoy this music-fireinice0 X- G/ A  V6 s7 f* z( o
Goodbye Papa please pray for me
. n; g# C4 [) j( H9 b. E+ A3 |- ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI was the black sheep of the familywww2.tvboxnow.com. N3 }5 h; a# L! \8 G
You tried to teach me right from wrong
; _  ]0 w& T/ A1 E7 A8 IToo much wine and too much song
( u, c' D5 K2 G0 m3 X3 mWonder how I got along
; n. ?# E0 G6 S& z3 ]& uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Goodbye Papa it's hard to die公仔箱論壇' l# S1 H- k! ~  P% e% X3 W
When all the birds are singing in the sky
4 E6 m0 t$ N9 S2 F5 Q' QNow that the spring is in the air
: Z/ }+ ?' j2 U& B$ V) ?( D/ w8 oLittle children everywhereTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 y. `6 z( I0 R0 s) b
When you see them, I'll be thereTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 U* {1 y) l% v
We had joy, we had funwww2.tvboxnow.com& n- W' `6 Q4 L5 C
We had seasons in the sun
3 K) s$ u. H+ Z0 c  r7 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the wine and the song
( K( f; P- @! [  @www2.tvboxnow.comLike the seasons have all gone
. g4 k; L+ `- U7 q, e: OWe had joy, we had fun
" m' U2 _9 C0 h7 d, gwww2.tvboxnow.comWe had seasons in the sun
( T1 p; t3 }$ y: F- twww2.tvboxnow.comBut the wine and the song4 _" z6 B- s9 m' w; \0 ?9 i; L
Like the seasons have all gone
* }- L$ R, p) e$ c公仔箱論壇Thank you for enjoying Fireinice Group's music lrc!www2.tvboxnow.com: x* i! H6 i9 b( W' z5 D  T3 h% g
Goodbye Michelle my little onetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 W: f% S1 H  p
You gave me love and helped me find the sunTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ X2 c* k" f+ `  P. j( Q( O+ X9 m9 k
And every time that I was down
+ @( v' d; v6 W) P5 S% YYou would always come aroundTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& `1 F4 g# r. S
And get my feet back on the groundwww2.tvboxnow.com+ D8 n( R5 E) @: A9 h
Goodybye Michelle it's hard to dieTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% }9 Y- ]: n$ Q( [4 P2 j
When all the birds are singing in the skyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ m0 `3 i; C9 M: x3 a
Now that the spring is in the airTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, M  W6 i, z2 P/ W8 a# X
With the flowers everywherewww2.tvboxnow.com" n; @3 p  a; M+ B" j- l' n
I wish that we could both be therewww2.tvboxnow.com1 L: D1 W8 {* h1 E8 z: o: f3 M$ \
We had joy, we had fun
$ z' D4 P1 F6 t; c' r* |% w8 s& g公仔箱論壇we had seasons in the sun
) R8 z3 ]6 a, W/ Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the hills that we climbed
$ R+ D; Z( e! B6 R3 r1 _www2.tvboxnow.comWere just seasons out of time
' L5 c* ~0 \. Z; q- Y8 l& ewww2.tvboxnow.comWe had joy, we had fun
+ k4 Z: ~* H* U. C  F, uwww2.tvboxnow.comWe had seasons in the sun公仔箱論壇$ o2 Y% s# o( U9 c
But the wine and the songTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- G; S% W7 }3 B8 `) i2 v
Like the seasons have all gone公仔箱論壇8 {8 L7 r$ Y, Q2 ^
We had joy, we had fun9 \: H0 |) _( j- C* X
We had seasons in the suntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! X( V8 x- |( F2 A, E
But the wine and the song
6 Y8 d( U  S3 H5 H; L$ z3 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLike the seasons have all gone
) A) B- i9 E% I4 [We had joy, we had fun( s7 V8 s: J; a# K& T$ T, h
7 D* |: z9 p3 S: m8 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But the wine and the song
8 f+ s' s8 g  ]Like the seasons have all goneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  D# k. Q/ U! T0 s3 o
We had joy, we had funTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 r" e/ O0 ~2 J
4 }4 g( G) T0 d4 K, X" j0 E8 d# wBut the wine and the song

美白针 ~~ http://madzjoeybeauty.blogspot.com
返回列表