返回列表 回復 發帖
it happened to me before, almost the exact situation. if you think that she treats her friends better than you, that she might not be so into you, you are right. You are a temp, a rebound friend that she feels that she could cut from her life, she's only talking to you about all her problems, it's because she don't have to worry that you became a male friend that knows too much about her love life, and might interferes with her future BF, because you are just going to end up as a friend that she ONLY calls when she have a problem, and later you two will just drift apart, and you two will just end up fb friends that post an occasional comment on her status (but she'll never comment on yours).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" |0 W" v' ?( ^. v

# o: |( v: E& d2 [+ v7 B  o# AWith that said, you do what you want. I focused my energy elsewhere, and am now happily married. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 h2 _. Y, i0 \0 u3 G

9 X- s8 ]: M/ N; L6 z. D7 d公仔箱論壇P.S. I was the person who cause the break up in the first place, and I can't even get with her, so what chance do you think you have?
返回列表