返回列表 回復 發帖

[影視類] COMPLETED

本帖最後由 brainycelica 於 2013-9-19 04:49 AM 編輯

http://tvboxnow.com/thread-2729374-1-1.html

請幫忙轉影片連同繁體中文字幕至iPad 可用的mp4格式(要720p高清),上載到googledrivepm給我。

懸紅先到先得
hey sorry about the confusion! Yes I just need the mkv file to be converted to iPad Videos playable MP4 format so I can choose to turn on or off the traditional Chinese subtitles. Don't need to read it to be too technical ok? Anyone can help?
7# lckiong

Not sure how to use the link you sent me. I am using Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.7.1 now but somehow cannot convert the mkv file into iPad MP4 with Chinese Subtitles all going wrong with encoding. So I just need some kind soul to convert the mkv with Chinese subtitles that's all. PLease don't over complicate things.
9# lckiong

Hi, I already stated that the subtitle is an external source so somehow cannot encode on Xilisoft. If you can convert for me using the files I already provided for in the link, then do it. Please do not send me suggestions when you half-know what I want. If there is embedded subtitles I can do it myself. So let's just stick to my original request ok?
11# lckiong

It's ok... s-k CHing already showed me the possible way of solving the problem. He's a user of Xilisoft Converter and I'm also very comfortable with it.
Thank you so much for your help!!!

s-k 10 秒前 TVB 7000000 元  積分轉出
返回列表