返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 GPSNYC 於 2012-1-10 12:37 AM 編輯

huit is just another pathetic moron who kept trying to convince himself to something he is truly not.

listen, while it's true that you can't pick your skin color (can't pick who gave you birth), if you're chinese, no matter which god damn nation/country you're in, you are still Chinese. That's just how it is. and if you think by being "American/British/etc" citizens will automatically turn yourself into "American/British/etc" then you are smoking crack out of your ass. Look at that "Chinese" Solider who recently killed himself in Iraq, guess what, I'm sure he "thought" he is an "American" and not "Chinese" cuz he was born in New York, but hey, he got bullied and picked on left and right in the army calling him a "Chink/Chino", and beat the crap out of him every other day. I think he got what he deserves, this is what happens when you think you're something that you never were and never will.

One thing I find funny about "Chinese" people in general is that, they love to deny their own heritage. Look at people all over the country, I live in the US so I'll take Purerto Ricans as example, no matter how many years they've become part of US territories, no matter how many years and how many generations they moved into the actual US, They STILL considered themselves to be "Purerto Ricans" and NOT "American". Same thing goes for Mexicans, Italians,etc. but CHINESE on the other hand, love to call themselves something else, as long as they're "not related to China" they are perfectly happy. but when shit happens like got bitchslapped by some other people. then they realized that they're actually Chinese, but it's often too late. Just look at that poor 19 yr old solider.

Taiwan is part of China and you know that's true. Look back in History and no one ever admit Taiwan as a country. and let's not forget what a big f-king sellouts back in days which the 國民黨 who just kept borrowing money from AMERICA to try to fuxk around in China the whole freaking time. Oh yeah.
返回列表