Moon Festivals Greetings.
  b2 \- t6 `5 o* H3 P+ k, YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 z7 u6 r8 b, x; M
! D' y1 N' a$ u4 _, u+ V- [
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-9-16 06:52 AM 編輯   h3 ~' b& h  N

* D! p6 f* z; `3 E公仔箱論壇In Taiwan you will not find any lantern for Moon Festivals.  Their main activities beside eating moon cakes is BBQ outdoor while enjoying the moon.  Yes, you heard right. BBQ... its not as colorful display as the rest of the world.  (No Lantern?  A friend having her first moon festival in Taipei was so upset, yes, I said..even if you find lantern for your kids, they cannot find anyone to play with lor.)
0 Q2 d, o" p  }: Y' L* y+ oThe picture here is for moon festival bbq, I dont know why people started even before dark.
% |" P4 `  N. |
9 U: f1 l$ B) J9 J4 Z' A( [4 S# K5 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And eating pomelo and giving as gifts..the gift box that said 'Pao You' which also sound the same as blessing.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 Q) u- L6 u/ p7 ~
Yes, the pomelo is very miniture when compared to the big one you are used to.  They are the sweetest I have ever tasted.
$ ?+ K. B) L- |* YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇1 O9 p% t# E( V4 q2 z% O
Tradition Taiwan mooncake, not the usual kind you are familiar with.  The filling can be surprising too.公仔箱論壇) n5 X% ?4 \' @+ L. g# q

& B' w* c% b. {5 }1 t& J7 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

評分次數

• k23bb

I feel sorry to learn from SweetLemon above that Taiwaneses seldom display lanterns nowadays
) ~+ K8 [6 y0 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。in Mid-Autumn Festival.
* i7 {) X) v- H. N! W; Q; i1 x: Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 F5 a; {- ?' B4 Q9 m- k. m6 o

4 G+ L4 Z( E- ~1 t8 b5 S; Q# H$ MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Well Taiwan kids carry lantern like us on the 15 day of CNY.  Although that seems strange to us too.公仔箱論壇6 s. \4 c" h! T3 R& Q
Me having lots of fun with traditional lantern too.  If I burned one, no worry, the next day it will be replaced.
/ ^6 Y) o' B1 }9 ?) J9 _& v" u( owww2.tvboxnow.comHmmmm, I was so spoilt.  Nooooo...not at all.   When the boys burned their second lantern, will be replaced by tin can.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ W: j$ Q. \( o+ t# m
Or the cheaper Japanese lantern.  Haha...so much fun to remember these things.
( J$ q- k7 M- A) u+ hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  So do they still have this kind of traditional lantern?
/ F* D+ y" Q3 B2 |  Pretty pretty japanese lantern...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' _0 `" o. B0 ^4 h  T* d8 e; b) u
To this kid, he will not missed what he never had.  The battery lantern will be his only memory growing up.

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表