返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
( m: w9 R$ ], T! d: ?( Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits - 1967tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% T0 f) u  c4 s( D

1 B; }# q& H1 I/ oThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonight公仔箱論壇( \& S' b7 `# k4 j3 ]" f
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
5 ]# H" ?- }) X: h' P' X0 @# }  aYou know what I mean
; T3 ?1 v3 v# B6 b公仔箱論壇Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
: K. P  V6 r2 l! W/ a% y公仔箱論壇There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ L* ?" ]2 I3 {2 K3 S2 w. b
So listen very carefully& y/ v8 S- y8 {) W/ z9 @
Closer now and you will see what I mean
0 R, P( n5 N! Z7 d5 C( sIt isn't a dream
$ k# x9 M$ F) X( SThe only sound that you will hear
7 ?. h! ^, P/ a* `7 q5 mwww2.tvboxnow.comIs when I whisper in your ear
0 g' t7 l* c/ H7 b6 Y' x& Y" L  lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I love you forever and ever6 m) `% d& n$ X, R8 o$ u
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
# M) m5 W2 J5 h; b* z公仔箱論壇All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love公仔箱論壇. _; ]2 ~( E: Y
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
. M& b% a* q8 d4 i1 W公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
# @- T  x; p) `) H9 h) P2 F+ ^# L+ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la& w7 {( W; O3 g
La-la-la-la-la
( L7 O& n6 V) |So listen very carefully
0 o! j+ _" k, q7 |9 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCloser now and you will see what I mean
6 Q4 ^) N; t. }9 K; _7 Hwww2.tvboxnow.comIt isn't a dreamwww2.tvboxnow.com7 J2 C/ Q( P- X8 _
The only sound that you will hear4 n& j8 Q% F; Q+ Y6 ?
Is when I whisper in your ear* T$ F5 P- I% x$ s1 @/ G2 ?, p
I love you forever and ever8 Y( c  g8 N5 d0 L
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
8 x& k" a- _+ f" U% E. r( u6 Jwww2.tvboxnow.comAll over the world people just like us are falling in love公仔箱論壇, y/ s" B  u; t' I: g/ m+ b( g
Yeah, they're falling in loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* s, K" {: A2 r+ N8 G" D' m
Hush, they're falling in love
5 ~- \! U9 V) vHush( C& {' ~( t$ F3 C1 P3 j: u
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz
3 A& c4 C  q' R3 swww2.tvboxnow.com
; n5 t* a/ ]  uwww2.tvboxnow.comMRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
$ C1 l8 O1 V' V& n. g2 I( Q$ T(Trevor Peacock)
: G* O* O+ S* k% j2 R- Pwww2.tvboxnow.comHerman's Hermits - 1965
2 E: {1 z5 ~; r$ M# f! j- K8 E公仔箱論壇www2.tvboxnow.com' ^" j, I+ a9 a# ]; b' V
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughtertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 j5 Z; ]% ^0 f0 |4 L8 r
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare公仔箱論壇+ c; A/ C, p+ F4 K9 M+ H. U
But it's sad, she doesn't love me now& Z3 |$ I5 V- f- c+ V
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pinetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 i' D7 j1 |; O) j
She wants to return those things I bought her
0 [1 t" ]6 V7 g' g+ r; ]Tell her she can keep them just the same
$ l3 p6 m) K+ i% i公仔箱論壇Things have changed, she doesn't love me now
. O& F! r. a% p: G7 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
4 s: ~% u3 `5 {( _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
* ?5 e% s; @0 ]2 }! fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
8 M) _; Z6 i" L8 z2 Q" `. XIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)公仔箱論壇1 X* w/ E" l% l% s
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
6 s! P- ]$ I4 I: z7 z) nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
  E5 v# U& M5 y1 P9 U5 c) sI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine6 f  f$ f% \0 u+ }& p2 A1 ^
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
4 {, J' }) ]( s* ^! fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proudwww2.tvboxnow.com( X( E  p" C- l, O
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
2 d8 \% K8 i6 n$ lTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ c5 c7 J0 I# d& o& A8 r
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
: S" @* S& ^/ U( e公仔箱論壇I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
7 ^) E' X2 D! v) D. g" AMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
2 ^* e5 R8 l8 t7 ^3 QMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
2 P7 v5 D: n5 Y, jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Z% o" Z& f5 j: W. R; u  {2 ^5 X! X, D
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)www2.tvboxnow.com' L$ _! d4 J! d/ Z7 Q# h. B
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s
# W1 z, @* O# P! w: w4 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* {' E# v; A: o
LISTEN PEOPLE
6 k/ w4 B2 m0 T$ n公仔箱論壇(Graham Gouldman). @: ^& d! j6 E* O# b
Herman's Hermits
9 D& c7 s& C- G* ^9 `, S1 {9 w5 P9 Y5 q- y9 N! d& E" A
Listen people to what I say
: ^6 g6 w, f5 V( LI say everybody's got to have their dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! ]4 m8 m6 b* F3 R9 `, w) \
And don't you know that
( `9 q1 E0 p# m  N1 o6 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
5 m4 A  \3 j3 A3 i$ S4 `4 B; P7 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to win a heart公仔箱論壇2 G% P8 H" j' ]
Everybody's got to love somebody sometimetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  B0 X$ K1 E  I2 V
When you do, I hope you never part% ?- H# K- Z' ], r
I once found love, found love just like you& J# J! \% S* {4 a
But then he came, he might come to youwww2.tvboxnow.com& u' j2 s4 Y3 n$ O9 A; _) ~/ p
And don't you know that公仔箱論壇# B$ a+ T; ?7 @, s  x7 Q
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime
6 s* c, F0 r# ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut everybody can part
+ n6 t: Z9 ?8 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime8 w  s4 d- K4 t* L) |* D$ i
So take care that you don't lose your heart公仔箱論壇2 a# N6 A5 n. d# M( V+ S5 F
Take my advice and you'll always find公仔箱論壇  _, B5 h# P: `" Y) P- r1 R
You'll be happy all of the timetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( _1 A' i, Y& W" o% P) V) L
Take my advice and you will see
; ?7 \, ^3 {+ s! N% owww2.tvboxnow.comYou'll be happy as you can be
' [6 p5 k9 C% c/ I4 h公仔箱論壇Listen people to what I say
: U9 e4 Z+ V$ G2 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI say everybody's got to have their dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ]+ x: ?) t& x: T2 J1 J
And don't you know that
5 F4 a4 U+ G8 x) e/ Q, v) Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to love somebody sometime8 k  p0 H2 l  X
Everybody's got to win a heart
6 U( E& y+ i) x$ D0 E公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
8 @. j6 y' A9 j$ u% v/ mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When you do, I hope you never partwww2.tvboxnow.com% \9 z3 n/ I* Q( A7 v% U# H1 M+ n' e+ V
You never part
, Y$ x  y, g; Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbListen people
+ L. V& L1 g" U: @: {( M公仔箱論壇Listen peopletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: Z: j) P; q4 ^5 G
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0
6 r" K& q& ~' s& p# H7 r0 G0 n4 V) d. R4 d
THE END OF THE WORLD3 v+ _9 Q, ]' R% `+ A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  v$ Y- |# {; C" U* ]
Why does the sun go on shining
7 h# P5 u& Y5 J  e. ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why does the sea rush to shore 3 _2 ]9 R2 ^5 M7 c# |, _7 L
Don't they know it's the end of the world' k6 f( R; Y3 e; y
'Cause you don't love me any more
& O) g+ ^3 W$ L  M/ XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why do the birds go on singing
/ P: V, s6 F" Q' [4 ?" f公仔箱論壇Why do the stars glow above 公仔箱論壇! P$ D+ e, k. |$ {& }
Don't they know it's the end of the world8 o+ @$ R) ^" A0 F4 d* c" k
It ended when I lost your love
7 z1 n. y. V8 H- i# }' h+ R公仔箱論壇I wake up in the morning and I wonderwww2.tvboxnow.com, R: T+ [  V2 U/ }- h1 P! G" d
Why everything's the same as it was
7 t: T; O, m! _! {7 M公仔箱論壇I can't understand, no, I can't understandTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ W/ m* }- c/ t, K" Y# K; W
How life goes on the way it does
4 \9 l) U% ^- {) N1 j9 w. vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why does my heart go on beating( G! M# i: c; x+ ]
Why do these eyes of mine cry3 j* }# }4 D6 I! h" @
Don't they know it's the end of the world
2 B! A3 `) \, d- Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt ended when you said goodbye
  u/ L/ x$ U: p( L6 A* @8 v. dwww2.tvboxnow.comWhy does my heart go on beatingwww2.tvboxnow.com: M8 K( u+ p, p
Why do these eyes of mine cry6 j1 U# S" S% ]3 M# c6 M, {" }
Don't they know it's the end of the world
7 @3 [" r% z$ s6 g4 pwww2.tvboxnow.comIt ended when you said goodbye
+ k9 x: ^) @) `9 ]' e- MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 H. `* e3 e% x% T; B! Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrjtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 @# d: O3 c- v8 c
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.1 d; X( T$ U% @6 {8 g

@5 F5 W2 A. i' xwww2.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% n. \+ S! V4 [: L6 L& {
NO MILK TODAY
$ J7 q+ |. O- p# Z, B$ m( l5 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(Graham Gouldman)
7 Y+ B: |+ T- \8 b- }www2.tvboxnow.comHerman's Hermits1 r( a. }1 ?  ^. e. e
! \/ _7 b0 J. n  A# [
No milk today, my love has gone away
' i. S1 n4 q, a2 |0 H) PThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
6 y7 z; K# i. C  @( Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it seems a common sight
7 j- o; R& a* `9 p# `0 W1 t6 r9 G5 Hwww2.tvboxnow.comBut people passing by don't know the reason whytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ^* x7 A: Y4 D+ k; r/ |5 H, x
How could they know just what this message means$ ^% h$ K' ^3 P) p9 A, q* B
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
' N7 W9 [7 z* nHow could they know the palace there had been
3 _9 O* A& ?' w" q+ SBehind the door where my love reigned as queen0 h0 R+ _* X& s+ I- q% Q
No milk today, it wasn't always so
/ c8 M, H8 U: I3 t, C$ q公仔箱論壇The company was gay, we'd turn night into daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* \$ r# ]& `% Q
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
+ }6 s/ h& M* Q8 s. R. ?; |1 s: W公仔箱論壇A terraced house in a mean street back of town
6 |, o& J4 o3 _Becomes a shrine when I think of you onlytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 U" L' \5 U6 h% _) K
Just two up two down
! M# g9 k; i, [. a: y7 r  gwww2.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, it wasn't always so
6 d4 t# G; y+ l3 n' Y( fwww2.tvboxnow.comThe company was gay, we'd turn night into day
2 w' ~# C  N% ^+ B  Y9 n0 ?! H- v公仔箱論壇As music played the faster did we dance
: N, X0 T. F- V5 V+ R7 x公仔箱論壇We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
1 B, D0 }+ ~) V. bHow could they know just what this message meansTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  b  ~# U* g1 X' S1 x* u
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamswww2.tvboxnow.com) W& C8 Y8 y& x3 x% @
How could they know a palace there had been
3 l7 Q$ n+ X5 ?) M! }* d( }Behind the door where my love reigned as queen; Y+ z6 U  p- Q6 E1 g0 }% E
No milk today, my love has gone away" N/ v/ B: P& R! V6 g: }
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
9 \0 l. i, u$ h: S2 rBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely
! A: O. N6 u, l( q8 A9 v4 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA terraced house in a mean street back of town
, u3 q: q/ a) u# U/ u3 tBecomes a shrine when I think of you only" Y5 ~3 Z* k* {$ m( n0 {
Just two up two down' G7 D1 [6 [8 C1 ]/ {  {
No milk today, my love has gone away
3 E& N, R4 v3 [7 @. |# T公仔箱論壇The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawnTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; d% j* |1 J+ z, H6 \- A
No milk today, it seems a common sight
3 L6 `0 x" r# \! nBut people passing by don't know the reason why
% ^$ F9 C; R  F; ]6 F5 kHow could they know just what this message means
' F: G! G( D' W1 iwww2.tvboxnow.comThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams1 K+ a& W$ E" x- y, ]2 g6 E
How could they know a palace there had beenwww2.tvboxnow.com1 A  T; ]  d+ O
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
! a9 v. R4 w8 U1 R6 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it wasn't always so
) ^$ @. W: h4 N, |- H4 z3 k, yThe company was gay, we'd turn night into day
7 |8 h( G+ `1 E) q/ _7 m公仔箱論壇But all that's left is a place dark and lonelytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! `# G# m. W" ]
A terraced house in a mean street back of town6 \- |& Z' I( g9 B6 h
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely' P; q9 u* u0 P) C! ?7 S# p
A terraced house in a mean street back of town公仔箱論壇0 f+ N: Z$ F( Z. S7 z5 h8 a8 H
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
, K  G; g9 Y( x公仔箱論壇A terraced house in a mean street back of town www2.tvboxnow.com# E  z3 \: T/ a( b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' E1 ]# g4 a& Z- F
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 " N/ `. r: r# g! |" m* @+ ^: ~9 a

! \0 v- y, H' b+ T& ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.
; `' [5 [/ x, A  F8 F9 v  W/ TNo Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.
. Y  A7 k; Z! r: L5 b公仔箱論壇Thank you.
返回列表