返回列表 回復 發帖

打小人 on iphone apps n online

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-11-15 05:23 PM 編輯
" E* j) @  ?0 l9 G: `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 `9 l+ I/ V# n% Y
* ?+ B, K- h2 I" k# Hwww2.tvboxnow.com/ a' V' Z: r. g0 V9 E

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Thanks Norman for providing additional materials n helpful information to the article. It is very kind of you, and I welcome your helping hand to keep extending forward d..tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" h- W/ V, ~0 [+ T
Thanks to support.www2.tvboxnow.com  K9 ^- v/ R- z# R6 I( q  a- x! p

. y5 R6 T4 ]' I, }( Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMuch appreciation to and honhon to share your views and thoughts. Keep2 v$ i' ^# K$ b3 s+ i
your spirit burning ok...

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Frankly, I do not support the 打小人 idea or acts. It leads an unhappy or unsatisfied person to being more angry with all that aggressive and abusive languages. On top of that, it is only a superstitious tradition that has no proven statistics that it would worked or help with that ceremony.5 p2 O" J, A$ m1 h- Y# `
Even if we have an opposition or enemy at work, school, or in our social web, we should always handled it with proper logical solutions and in a professional way. Not to believed in
( }2 Z7 p8 x# C: ~6 a4 Y4 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsomething superficial or to be loaded with hatred means n plot evil aggressive thoughts.
3 v8 D" ?, I* ]) E" Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbStriclty personal opinion.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-11-16 10:25 AM 編輯
% T. I7 j6 C- _8 u& a
: j+ ?: W5 @* u3 J* E+ K  eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
And that gal looked so serious, she would definitely hate herself more she she found out someone pinched her handbag.公仔箱論壇9 f  y; y/ w+ p% ]  z# w* F
norman.ho 發表於 2011-11-15 08:00 PM
- ]- q6 ?5 U/ o5 M4 t0 N  \4 F  K! P

: K  F1 Y4 _; s: h' T; n+ V
9 b" v' C2 Z1 M( @) A) o公仔箱論壇That is what u call immediate karma effects, coming back to you for evil n bad thoughts n deeds to other people haha!!公仔箱論壇1 c5 f1 ?' Q; N4 l) U) ]) D8 J4 Y4 F8 v
www2.tvboxnow.com' c+ \% ]3 l2 T9 e
现眼...!!! The experience n lesson reminds us not to harbor evil thoughts or let u hatred blocked n prevented u from seeing u opportunities in front, n handled the situation in a proper mature way.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 R& d; p$ _/ G; @# T8 c2 M4 o9 d" f% a
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 W2 x- i" P# `' A( K
Honestly, after listening to the cursing for the 打小人, gave me a quiver n a shiver down my spine, it is so very evil cursing 1 x: U; N0 I  Z5 x: M' Z/ \
like a spell for a person to dig the grave...just makes me dizzy n throw up.
7 ~! R7 k; b  W. ~- W8 J公仔箱論壇# n5 g! f% ~9 o9 c; f( Q2 q
i was thinking perhaps, we can say something like  let him never win the lottery, let him miss his subway in the morning, let him forget his wallet...let him do OT so he missed his fav game, MISSED HIS DATE AS WELL & LET HIM GET BALD TOO ...so on n so forth...ah..what the hack...just kidding nonsense don't mean a word of truth to what i say  ...don't take my word d...not for real ok..." b, c1 B+ U+ K4 N7 J, U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  A! _. r! n/ D- z& M& |3 Q* Q: i
LUCK is not a superficial word, it is very real n true. Luck happened when utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* V8 y1 U8 c5 ^1 G* i% ?
provided the grounds for it to surface. Like a gd social web, gd human relations,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 `3 h8 r- U& n' e$ _0 }' g; s
gd preparation n summary presentations, enough research n homework that open
" I1 @3 x3 u# Z% rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthe gateway for what they named it Luck or Chance to occured. U gd luck is the
9 V+ k5 ~3 n4 i4 V) UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。the hard work n patience n maturity in dealing with situations on different circumstances, not by cursing n damning n unpractical beliefs. 公仔箱論壇+ L$ S7 g% w# r6 x3 N" O

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表