返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
; m9 ~: r2 T- L* }9 Y( h- s* A1 @7 d) a  FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www2.tvboxnow.com7 \; h2 i( |, q! B& M
some wish their bf will change because of that...
  j/ v" H2 u5 Zwww2.tvboxnow.com
; a3 I" X( A( x5 s) b; z9 Q. O) t公仔箱論壇for me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
' ]0 ~0 b0 B! J( f8 L0 J, zi tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
7 }  K3 z* ^% ^! C: @2 K

8 {. y! R# S5 q7 t* X& U4 p( _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& M. B& a0 @- S! z9 i# ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
4 X- {" i' m- i+ y  }0 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% P3 b, ~4 z8 c% M9 ~. cwhat makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
9 t- l. A5 V  a2 ~' [9 f公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& U2 N3 E3 v1 t4 ~- i
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
* H7 o/ V9 Z  A/ K, yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 e2 _1 ?$ v3 Z1 n3 v. o% \5 a
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
% Z9 D: r8 X  W7 xwww2.tvboxnow.comactually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: n" [$ @+ @4 K. i* f0 C
www2.tvboxnow.com5 z( \5 l" V5 m' c% t
如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。; Y2 J7 v7 f- _3 D9 r+ `) {5 A