时间问题吗
说的的确是有道理的!!
低端芯片可以出售给其它小国家
基础工业太差啦
芯片,卡脖子技术,需要大力扶持、大量投入,谢谢分享。
thanks for sharing....
thanks for sharing....
過去廿年大家都相信全球化,但今日大家就反潮流而行呢

Joint Education Pathway: Advance Your Own Professional Journey with the help of Two-fold the Educational Credentials

Having recently completed a Dual Diploma Program, I must confess it turned out to be one of the most rewarding academical experiences for me. This program provides the opportunity to earn two diplomas at the same time, increasing your multidisciplinary knowledge and giving you a competitive edge in the career market.

Through the course of this program, I have been introduced to different domains, supporting my growth both personally and professionally. It's given me a wider perspective on how diverse areas interlink and can jointly achieve more impactful results.

For those seeking to enhance their scholastic prospects and job prospects, embarking on a dual diploma program can be an brilliant option. You’ll receive a ample comprehension of two different fields, which can be crucial for job postings that require interdisciplinary knowledge. It's not only about earning dual degrees; it's about expanding your outlook and improving your intellectual prowess.

However, it's correct to note that this program requires commitment and endeavor. Managing two degree programs can be a challenging task, so get ready to allocate ample time and resources to your learning.

If feel encouraged to broaden your horizons with a Dual Diploma Program, I encourage you to explore more about it. Work with your guidance counselors and investigate the chances. The more informed you are, the superior decisions you can make concerning your educational journey. http://www.k12dualdiplomaprogram5.com
返回列表