返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' x% I; F, ]" m0 u. I
today give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...
& O7 S( P  P, K" }without hesitate, direct drive to the location....& L: t, R- P! n; J
proceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 r! j+ B7 K; h
door open, 2 girl smile with me!!!
1 e1 _8 I) F8 M+ ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbboth oso so pretty!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  W. }, g( G, [; n
so choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: t9 X: ?0 [6 C$ S- H
then only know i choose the student!!! www2.tvboxnow.com" X. Y- f5 M$ A" h& J* U

( _- J$ {  b0 D9 g! l6 h" xname: xiao UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 ~+ c' f7 P7 z! A7 S* }- |/ `
) W* E$ A8 G# I3 D% x" `/ btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbface: 9/10
- S) P+ z5 k( e) s; U) ?* c3 Qwww2.tvboxnow.comboob: 32B
% a4 Z" D) w/ \" l5 `% _6 y$ t& b3 ~body:9/103 Z1 H' L$ b# Z1 l% z: G8 D
service:10/10
! s4 g; R/ n2 awww2.tvboxnow.comdamage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanks公仔箱論壇; A  Y. `  j: Z) i* t) T: e
[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....
8 J9 s0 I( Y2 W: M( ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。without ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82 公仔箱論壇& g' q0 L& I. [
公仔箱論壇( n7 f* g. Q2 n1 I& C1 L

5 H4 u  v% R* P6 v公仔箱論壇PM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
6 T0 S- B2 V$ s1 `/ m' c3 p' F公仔箱論壇but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....0 e# f4 ^# d$ k# m1 O/ [
since i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..6 Y! g" J7 o- X9 v
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
' M- z3 l9 x' ?6 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。since i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...公仔箱論壇) a6 ]9 m2 R& i3 n; d
takban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Q- i, g( `; k+ v+ a. p$ H- Y

1 [6 o% h6 e5 P2 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 X4 w, }$ J9 Y8 [' p' K9 Awww2.tvboxnow.comIS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.% C0 |( p4 q( j, h( F9 B
yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
9 j, d; w# ?( uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.% ^% e% d8 H7 k, t; {8 ~$ L
I pick her and she bring me into the room.www2.tvboxnow.com6 q* _1 b& s5 x; ^8 u' c
She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....公仔箱論壇5 p" W( ?. M4 U) ~; M  s! C' K6 j1 o2 F
after get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...
# E" W/ ~) n- T, d2 e9 Y; iThen, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..- e' k8 [) m4 Q5 c, `( E& L8 ]
her service was very good and worth for a second visit.
1 A( i! J+ ~% y  E. ^; f1 ]* xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇: Q, o9 e1 s% Q
anyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.
' n$ O5 I6 C! ?( t9 s1 @4 {公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇1 L$ g' ?% U) F4 q
name: you you (should be pronounce like this)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* I- s, }" V, P, r3 \
face: 8/10
! c/ e# o) j' f. h6 e! v5 |公仔箱論壇body: 8/10
2 [/ @8 }' `, X2 swww2.tvboxnow.comservice: 10/10
: ~4 _; C, W1 o9 _. f2 Q3 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdamage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82 公仔箱論壇8 d9 P/ I  a$ q; o3 u5 m9 g: k
takban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.
$ N- K6 Y) m# C9 u, U% |( d/ Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbcould you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you. www2.tvboxnow.com9 M- E+ @. z& U8 o( |$ r
Hope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................
7 X) G* }9 Y, Z' d- TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。ah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......公仔箱論壇4 w: s  p5 R. ]3 @2 T. `) f" j' ~
pls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?公仔箱論壇, y) ^2 D% @. S# b+ b
feel like want to try.. :D
1 |" I6 I( m, H公仔箱論壇 435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.
9 I& r& M! ]* j" J+ Uyesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.# M) r  W3 p$ }4 h  |
after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...- b% J7 b7 h2 Q0 E1 W
timen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; \3 h. s& E+ s7 E! u

( x% E; |9 M/ R+ E6 R, Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!公仔箱論壇# s1 O0 c9 n7 s
I fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :D
" R! }" Z  a' b( d3 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# N' t% A0 W7 ]7 a/ |2 r' q. Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbany 1 try out the other PRC?公仔箱論壇  n8 V% j' i) H' n* U$ l3 @7 d0 S
simon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...
5 t# E3 d9 @& _/ }i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表