返回列表 回復 發帖
Dont leave me alone here please
My god! Did you guys kidnapped by aliens
[localimg=180,134]1[/localimg][localimg=180,134]1[/localimg]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
D爷爷早晨,今日猫好忙
條骨都無佐lu
不明飛行物(也稱作不明飛行物體,英語:unidentified flying object,UFO,台灣也有音譯為幽浮,也有人稱作飛碟或飛盤)是指不明來歷、不明空間、不明結構、不明性質,但又漂浮、飛行在空中的物體。一些人相信它是來自其他行星的太空船或未來的人來今日地球做研究所操控的時光機,有些人則認為UFO屬於自然現象,不過即使是科學家也無法解釋所有的UFO報告。
在「不明飛行物」一詞出現以前,英語中只有「飛碟」(Flying Saucer)一詞稱呼這類物體,但經常造成誤解。20世紀40年代開始,美國上空發現碟狀飛行物,當時稱為「飛碟」,並以為是蘇聯新式偵察武器。這是當代對不明飛行物的興趣的開端,後來人們著眼於世界各地的不明飛行物報告。
D爷爷早晨,今日猫好忙TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( ~' s$ T8 o! i
lhy92725 發表於 1-9-2011 09:53 AM
www2.tvboxnow.com' }2 U: m" I  i/ x" d* _9 O, C) A( x
www2.tvboxnow.com/ I$ ]" y0 Z  J2 M  T/ z
ok ok you go busy I thought no one today.  i will keep booming
Lucky not all of you kidnapped by aliens. At least not 貓貓 and Lemon tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 I: N" T; ?# c0 a) v+ K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) t( w, X; k: M7 E
A man had two of the best tickets for England v Wales. As he sits down,
1 B: L8 I" L- |/ H) F- g5 A, Aanother man comes along and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat nexttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. B# C$ R: ~% c1 J, B5 ?  P6 p% j
to him..www2.tvboxnow.com1 C2 u' J% p; f% A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 V4 K0 _6 G0 }, L
"No", he says, "the seat is empty."公仔箱論壇7 `, c' @1 o+ Z) c

4 _% y7 v! |) D) n2 ~9 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have
6 k1 q5 u, \/ T- j- U0 m7 va seat like this for England v Wales, one of the biggest sporting events of the
. U0 k& ^+ a6 A; e" ?) p* u公仔箱論壇year, and not use it?"
3 H8 ]/ W: O- v. t% u: N- Lwww2.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  K+ l1 G; k% g5 @1 g
He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposedwww2.tvboxnow.com6 y% V! P  ^  p! a; P
to come with me but she passed away. This is the first International we
6 H4 B9 P+ s; ?. }4 N$ c7 g0 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhaven't been to together since we got married."www2.tvboxnow.com) k7 h7 s( B8 ^, c# K' M- {) I

( Z0 y# ]: G" ]2 `2 K/ u  Y$ @  Bwww2.tvboxnow.com"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. I guess you couldn't
9 o5 S, M8 r# H$ q, c3 ]# p5 y: yfind someone else, a friend or relative or even a neighbour to take the
. p1 u0 m5 H0 p: c8 K' U9 ]www2.tvboxnow.comseat?"
0 s1 ?8 G" v4 Bwww2.tvboxnow.com
" V4 `) `; {. a8 _  I! uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The man shakes his head... "No. They're all at the funeral."
外星人 是人類对地球以外的智慧生命的統稱。古今中外一直有关于外星人的假想,在各國史書中也有不少疑似外星人的奇异記載,但现今人类还无法确定是否有外星生命,甚至是外星人的存在,僅有美國 FBI 於 2011 年4月所公開的解密手稿當中,關於羅斯維爾飛碟墜毀事件的紀錄,能當作目前可能存在外星人的證據。而一些專家認為,幽浮已被人為地包裝成新時代的迷信對象,很多人聲稱看到外星人,其實都是心理作用。美國哈佛大學首席天體物理學家霍華史密斯(Howard Smith)博士說,人類很可能是整個宇宙中唯一的「人」。他也認為,人類發現「外星人」的機率很小。即使發現有外星人的存在,也幾乎不大可能和他它們發生任何接觸。北京天文館館長朱進說:「外星人從未在地球現身過。在過去50年的搜尋中,天文學家並沒有發現任何外星人的線索」。
I am pretty sure all 墨滴+! friends you all block by your government to visit this site or this site has been hacked
今日D爷爷甘得闲嘅
條骨都無佐lu
If anyone of you can see this message can you please 飛鴿傳書 me, how actually the aliens look like
點解d雀跌左落海3次唔死,一跌第4次就即刻死?
% U* i7 k! O" V' |8 {因為「有隻雀仔(1)跌落水、(2)跌落水、(3)跌落水,有隻雀仔(4)跌落水,被水沖去」
返回列表