返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.
9 }) V, f$ H; z  J# }2 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtoday give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...公仔箱論壇6 }. e' m* `& O, X$ r# F
without hesitate, direct drive to the location....
. o7 U% ?8 u3 G" B  v/ pwww2.tvboxnow.comproceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...
9 M0 k9 ]! x8 ~: `door open, 2 girl smile with me!!!
! w- {$ H; _& P6 L  X; B- g公仔箱論壇both oso so pretty!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 ~) {, c5 Q* d, [3 J
so choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...
) b* v3 v) f* o* }www2.tvboxnow.comthen only know i choose the student!!! ' }- ]. d5 V& S* w6 d2 {8 l
5 {' N2 X1 _# T2 }
name: xiao U
& g  }! e2 I2 p1 rwww2.tvboxnow.comage:20TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 t+ ~: [4 }+ F8 [1 v$ R
face: 9/10
& z5 ]. i* \8 }" u0 ~: Y' ?boob: 32B4 y# C8 L4 M) g/ _- z' l0 l
body:9/10
  A. ?2 R8 \! n( a; E% gwww2.tvboxnow.comservice:10/105 {$ p$ z+ z7 e7 ^* U
damage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanks公仔箱論壇  E4 a# g. ?4 e8 ]
[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....! k5 V: p% D5 B
without ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82
+ q9 [3 _' T3 ]( d) `/ o6 X2 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 A* h' y# i; Z  F9 `www2.tvboxnow.com8 q7 g& G+ \. a1 j, n$ T5 ]4 s! N! d
PM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
% y% z! d& ]" K0 P% {3 }4 T& KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....; }5 Y$ o% S' b
since i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
4 I5 N. U1 v, t5 ?4 zwww2.tvboxnow.combut seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
' S; R, w! \- @$ X% S  T4 A7 f; ^since i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...
2 j* A3 s: g: m. k$ @, R. Ltakban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
. R) ]' K( P3 A! l4 K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# y1 e6 u9 k& F+ V/ c0 }

8 F9 O8 A* {1 H+ j- q+ YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。IS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% L2 ]# h, M/ t: W1 g9 Z- S# g; L
yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
9 N2 g5 y: Q# S/ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbafter ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 K, o. `- v/ \; u. Z- X
I pick her and she bring me into the room." ]$ I3 V8 x+ z' x8 x
She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....
  n1 P( k4 T' r9 c公仔箱論壇after get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 ~& r  J, n" _) m
Then, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..公仔箱論壇8 g# [1 ~$ \- i( g9 x  Y; i
her service was very good and worth for a second visit.
; y9 a# Y. e! _& f+ Gwww2.tvboxnow.com
! m9 B& u) B" `4 U. F/ {3 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbanyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR." t2 q! G: @. E. m* o( M
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( D! u9 B- E) \! v. B+ q, A
name: you you (should be pronounce like this)$ V- `, j3 O1 |8 b6 J9 u# s
1 [6 e/ E1 B+ Z0 @face: 8/10+ V5 W6 @; A8 [6 t  C) M1 |7 C
body: 8/10tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; j% o; L4 L8 B6 }  o# \
service: 10/10
: m: G* z3 w# s+ v+ sdamage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' s2 `! E; X( h# V9 o
takban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.
- q9 _2 T5 T' _7 Tcould you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you. www2.tvboxnow.com+ S) w: W/ z( ~( Z: F/ D; `) E  b# \
Hope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  y/ _0 a4 t. j/ ?% R6 x! m
ah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......
, W7 U5 _" O( b; upls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?! [0 G3 a* H6 z- w# ~; L
feel like want to try.. :D
6 n9 D* y. i$ g7 o 435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.
6 B( }) D, b1 U, [, e9 r& l4 b# ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
8 ?' n5 p  ?5 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbafter ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...
2 @0 I  R  A6 E5 ?www2.tvboxnow.comtimen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% \% B1 V7 W1 Z. ?+ V6 C+ o0 j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& V/ H3 j- u: L% _: r! c
Hi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* h, Y5 t: t3 N0 T6 C1 J2 y
I fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :D公仔箱論壇' j: P/ |( _2 p; ?( _3 l- M. n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; N  X7 k, P( _+ [/ ]
any 1 try out the other PRC?
/ S7 U4 X( ^' d$ T1 i4 P4 F% G# ?公仔箱論壇simon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 f$ B* c( S, z0 V# ~% D# O* e
i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表