返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.
/ b' g. }! b1 `+ ^+ ytoday give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...
5 e$ H0 s' P% F$ a( [without hesitate, direct drive to the location....
  r' B" n9 ~0 \/ Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbproceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...
* j* h% R$ [7 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdoor open, 2 girl smile with me!!!
) ^0 m, v$ I  D( g/ Z6 Kboth oso so pretty!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ p5 ~: Q9 u! J1 B
so choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...
2 m& h; a$ [& E7 C4 o0 |www2.tvboxnow.comthen only know i choose the student!!!
( z. z! ~2 o0 l+ i, Z+ a公仔箱論壇
- S4 F/ U* I* A% z9 X- Kname: xiao U! p2 B6 v) G- ^" g
7 F' B9 k& A2 T8 b# ~5 M+ uface: 9/10
( ?/ A: z3 s9 m  t# `6 o! ^6 \www2.tvboxnow.comboob: 32B
4 z& b# Z7 T5 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbody:9/10& Y) c/ a( h4 @, f! `
service:10/10TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 `9 {( j0 E7 f. X0 N# x
damage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thankswww2.tvboxnow.com$ o; {) `% i" J" R$ M8 f
[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....
. s8 Z3 I- s) y& J' P; A1 R9 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwithout ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- q- H9 r+ p+ j3 _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' I/ ]* P! O  D6 e- g' E! n
  }1 I: ^9 s& z. q: Y
PM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..www2.tvboxnow.com& E* c( r: G8 r( i& l- J
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ I. X, E4 J7 J9 u& n; E
since i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
& u3 D' t: p# P/ a% Rbut seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
% o3 j! {5 C; S0 Z- Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsince i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...www2.tvboxnow.com. I* @5 ^4 w4 c5 p' \' N8 a
takban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
, f' o: ]1 K. Y0 I- C( b, C, t
公仔箱論壇( B% e8 Z7 g3 Y) g, m9 {
www2.tvboxnow.com3 c7 h& x* j  x' _
IS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.
1 x4 H% [  [2 e1 g5 z$ {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.公仔箱論壇' T* V* L' v+ |+ `( g: J6 H7 p6 S
after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. [: p6 L: ?: v9 S
I pick her and she bring me into the room.# B4 |/ n: r$ J7 u
She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....
. c7 e6 g* D9 N$ J6 p' w: Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbafter get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...
5 {! J: P8 \$ G# _9 D1 d* SThen, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..公仔箱論壇( b" Z& c* _' \$ G( G% q& a# q' k
her service was very good and worth for a second visit.
4 D0 \; I; r0 Q& {; c' R" I8 Ywww2.tvboxnow.com1 e, T- H8 m7 S7 v
anyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.
- m4 k3 n+ H  w0 ^4 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! J4 S# r* A- X' k
name: you you (should be pronounce like this)公仔箱論壇! s6 s* C) m, r0 C& V
6 {- P/ Q( U- a+ {0 P9 \face: 8/106 R3 O( ^( ^, A$ y
body: 8/10
5 K: D  s% E, z) Owww2.tvboxnow.comservice: 10/10
  V$ `5 \: A! B, ?" s3 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdamage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82 公仔箱論壇1 k" b: f/ k- i" I( Y6 p3 s# W( j" V) S
takban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& G, L7 h3 ?: A8 n1 z
could you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you.
. `8 j  b  z  V$ E( Z  {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service ................." ]8 D" d& e# z( `2 O* H' k
ah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......
* I# @0 P" F. ^0 o4 i3 P, O# Epls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ^1 D- @8 Y' c# t& F
feel like want to try.. :D
! G' g. A' s% I0 d6 Q, U9 A公仔箱論壇 435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.公仔箱論壇% Y" m7 d  R+ G4 C$ K; ]
yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  e  C+ |: R7 U5 o* [2 U+ p" d
after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; t( M# i* j3 u2 c( ]: Y  w
timen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
www2.tvboxnow.com5 l# i" R8 c9 G3 g: {/ W) t
% C  R2 r+ S6 h7 y$ ~* @0 N
Hi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!
5 U0 p- n& p  TI fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :D
( u0 l, @8 ]; ?
, Z, b1 c) O$ `/ Many 1 try out the other PRC?
' v7 c: }9 r/ a公仔箱論壇simon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...
: w# g7 f6 |# o) Q7 fwww2.tvboxnow.comi think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表