返回列表 回復 發帖

[時事討論] 沈旭暉: 俄羅斯的朋友:誰會承認克里米亞獨立/回歸?

沈旭暉: 俄羅斯的朋友:誰會承認克里米亞獨立/回歸?公仔箱論壇0 H9 x, E6 y6 \- C6 {% p% Z, n
( |1 _% X1 b0 N/ W& X0 E; R
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 d& P) L. a% t0 r# t8 e5 z
克里米亞議會宣布獨立,下一步的「回歸俄羅斯」公投也箭在弦上,美國與歐盟連番說公投不合法,俄國和克里米亞自然毫不理會。那麼,究竟又有哪些國家會承認克里米亞獨立?這問題要分「表」、「裏」兩組回答。
  o) m  q( k9 ~; Qwww2.tvboxnow.com

4 t& J+ U9 r$ g公仔箱論壇必須說明的是,就算不承認克里米亞是俄國一部分,也可完全沒實質作用。經典例子是當年蘇聯在二戰渾水摸魚,吞併波羅的海三國立陶宛、愛沙尼亞與拉脫維亞,美國就從不承認,名義上繼續維持和那三國的外交關係,但僅此而已。
: @1 q6 @" ^. q  D9 P* Zwww2.tvboxnow.com

* ~" m2 [' `+ m. qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。不同台灣之於中華人民共和國,蘇聯沒要求各國承認「波羅的海三國是蘇聯不可分割的部分」為建交前提,相信俄國今天也不會就克里米亞提出同類要求。今後,克里米亞只會成為與克什米爾、藏南地區一樣的「問題」。
6 v) R/ N" z& M5 w  `: b( I4 }
/ l9 K" q: e9 P9 m5 K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 L4 {- H" U7 C# J/ e. C1 O- X
格魯吉亞分裂成案例
" {( ]/ j7 K4 i' p! t9 u& u' I6 R
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. w. y+ ?& }7 G5 O+ `( S* y
公仔箱論壇& S: e+ B4 |% k+ J, {# L
那麼,有哪些國家會公開支持俄方兼併克里米亞?其中一項可參考的資料,是全球有哪些國家跟隨俄國,承認從格魯吉亞分裂的南奧塞梯(South Ossetia)和阿布哈茲(Abkhazia)獨立。公仔箱論壇) t% a9 a2 ~% X! t; U

; `  ^4 L) o" H" K- Y公仔箱論壇自俄羅斯在二○○八年承認兩國獨立並與之建交,連俄國在內,一共只有六個聯合國成員國承認阿布哈茲、五國承認南奧塞梯。內裏主要有兩類:一、以承認俄羅斯衞星國獨立來宣傳反美姿態的,例如拉丁美洲的委內瑞拉與尼加拉瓜,這類別也可加上控制加沙地帶的巴勒斯坦哈馬斯;二、或以向俄國示好獲得經濟援助的,例如太平洋微型島國瑙魯、圖瓦盧,以及多次反覆、只承認阿布哈茲的瓦努阿圖。
" `: g/ e  d+ A" a2 q
公仔箱論壇! {) f& H. i9 y  }1 h
目前為止,明確傾向支持俄方在克里米亞立場的,除了可歸類為上述第一類的委內瑞拉、古巴、敍利亞等國,還有出人意表、同屬金磚國家的區域大國印度,可見俄國外交並非全然孤立。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 \+ r& d6 I3 ?

6 G) u( r4 l( Z/ J公仔箱論壇那中國呢?表面上,中國沒跟隨西方承認科索沃獨立,但也沒跟隨俄國承認南奧塞梯和阿布哈茲。官方立場是這樣的:「北京政策的一個基本原則是不干涉別國內政」,「中國一貫主張用和平方式解決國與國之間的爭端」,只是為了給俄羅斯面子,才加一句「中方注意到了俄方對相應問題的關切」,並將之說成是「採取特殊立場」,也就是否則提也不提。
# y, e) r- W  V9 u5 @+ g3 O0 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

3 y5 Z- v( `3 e" N2 w" K4 U  F) R雖然去年中國曾破天荒承諾向烏克蘭提供「核安全保障」,但對克里米亞問題,中方也以同一種外交語言處理:「中國政府在烏克蘭問題上,堅持的是中方一向秉持的外交原則及國際關係基本準則。同時,中方也考慮到烏克蘭問題的歷史經緯以及現實的複雜性,中方的立場既堅持原則,又實事求是,是客觀、公正、公平、和平的」。說白了,就是接受現實,給俄國面子,但不輕易承認單方面公投,以免外國對中國分離主義問題說三道四。對俄方而言,不附和西方已是朋友了。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% i! L) |, M- _

9 L3 o) P; \* _5 x2 M  F公仔箱論壇在獨聯體內部,也沒有國家正式承認南奧塞梯和阿布哈茲。原來最有機會承認兩國的,是有「歐洲最後一個獨裁國家」之稱的白俄羅斯,但最終在歐盟經濟壓力和解除部分制裁的「鼓勵」下,始終未敢踏出承認一步。
) L& z! L% a7 ~5 V. L# uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

) y3 f# {* N4 @, \, q+ \4 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb於前蘇聯境內,只有同屬單方面獨立的親俄衞星國德聶斯特河沿岸共和國(Transnistria)和納戈爾諾卡拉巴赫(Nagorno-Karabakh),承認南奧塞梯和阿布哈茲,四「國」更成立一個互助組織「國家民主權利共同體」(Community for Democracy and Rights of Nations,CDRN)。這個CDRN,相信會在獨聯體內部製造聲音,令她們要脫離的摩爾多瓦、阿塞拜疆等國,不得不默默接受克里米亞回歸的事實。
8 I& P2 T' q7 G; b6 t) v) `  Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. j; y7 x6 ^. |3 i0 q! G
由此可見,就克里米亞「問題」,俄國看似居外交劣勢,但實際上,除了美國和歐盟,其他國家根本不會有強烈反應,更不會加入制裁,還會與普京在其他層面合作遙作聲援。一個不完全相同、過程更粗暴的案例,發生在一九七五年,錫金王國在印度新移民大舉遷入後「公投」併入印度,國際社會裝聾作啞,反應最激烈的反而是中國。烏克蘭要奪回克里米亞,太難了。% H8 C7 E% w3 U8 h* l
www2.tvboxnow.com( E4 X! C4 Z3 i( y/ D6 W) B

本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2014-3-14 11:29 AM 編輯
1 k- V! d- V  Q! j公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" x- F6 l# S) o; D2 }$ E8 S$ E- f
Russia deploys 10,000 troops near Ukraine border
+ t3 f% z" r# \$ V
3 @; i1 {8 H# g4 ^  @: P$ Jwww2.tvboxnow.comUkraine prime minister accuses Russia of carrying out a 'military aggression' as Crimea crisis deepens
$ A2 W! E. N; y' D& NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www2.tvboxnow.com" I+ U- D4 }3 n2 Q
公仔箱論壇1 \2 A0 h7 M* R& d

: N' r& L' p! I" STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Ukraine's prime minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk has accused Russia of demonstrating unacceptable "military aggression" which has "no reason and no grounds".公仔箱論壇+ r; e& t2 D# d. \

2 v: G1 f4 j. z, V; ewww2.tvboxnow.comMoscow has deployed 10,000 troops along its border with Ukraine, deepening the crisis in Crimea ahead of a last desperate effort by the US secretary of state, John Kerry, to broker a deal with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, in London on Friday.公仔箱論壇" h% u" t5 `& N* r+ a0 s. c0 ~
www2.tvboxnow.com0 v3 ~$ o5 ]% w
Yatsenyuk told the UN security council on Thursday he is convinced Russians do not want war. He urged Russia's leaders to heed the people's wishes and return to dialogue with Ukraine. "If we start real talks with Russia, I believe we can be real partners," Yatsenyuk said./ `" c4 u* n9 |, }! K
6 V$ x$ u5 K" q% S: R9 C
He said Ukraine gave up the world's third-largest nuclear arsenal in 1994 in exchange for guarantees of its independence and territorial integrity. After Russia's recent actions, Yatsenyuk said, "it would be difficult to convince anyone on the globe not to have nuclear weapons".www2.tvboxnow.com, q" s( {2 b/ |0 s. g# {
www2.tvboxnow.com4 v( L4 k3 l* W7 G- ]# [
Russia's UN ambassador Vitaly Churkin said: "Russia does not want war and neither do the Russians, and I'm convinced the Ukrainians don't want that either."
$ T7 m: E% e! ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 i  g# o( U6 h8 h4 M
Churkin criticised the "illegal" and "forceful overthrow" of Viktor Yanukovych and asked why a European-mediated plan signed by Yanukovych and Ukraine's protest leaders to form a new government and hold an early election was not seized upon and implemented. Russia refused to sign the agreement but now supports it.www2.tvboxnow.com8 P8 K. ]4 C- @* f4 |! S( ^- S
公仔箱論壇$ u+ Z) [( l6 ~
"Instead of a government of national unity as provided for in the 21February agreement," Churkin said, "in Kiev what you had was a government of the victors."
7 q/ |- ]# c7 i7 `; j/ @  s公仔箱論壇' l: |0 |# w; g! N, a- |& x/ z
Russian troops now control the Crimean peninsula, where voters will decideon Sunday whether to become part of Russia.
4 J) L  T0 t  ~2 l- LWestern diplomats have expressed little optimism ahead of the London talks.Nothing resembling a peace plan has been sketched out between the two sides,one said.公仔箱論壇4 P* d* H( e) W) A, ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: Y$ N' n4 H5 B8 r# L# a
Kerry warned on Thursday that Russia could face "a series of serious steps". Both the US and the EU say that if the referendum – which they have declared illegal – goes ahead, Moscow will face the prospect of fresh sanctions being imposed.公仔箱論壇' |5 ?% k! ?- Y+ t3 J# u6 O
5 H3 r0 s" [' T; c, z& [4 N
Russian troop deployments were spotted along the Ukrainian border on Wednesday but Russia initially refused to confirm their presence. The defence minister announced on Thursday that 8,500 troops, along with armoured vehicles,helicopters and artillery, had been ordered to several border regions. In addition, 1,500 paratroopers are to be dropped into the Rostov region near the border.

+ o; i) q# E% Kwww2.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. E3 ]: H* ]* `/ ?* [7 [
The defence ministry claimed the troops were only involved in a training exercise that would last two weeks. The ministry said: "The main goal of the ongoing events is to comprehensively assess the units' teamwork and subsequently tackle combat training tasks on an unfamiliar terrain and untested training ranges."公仔箱論壇% z! @0 E* F: z/ l( y
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. B8 j) C: \# G7 R" i, g: i1 E
The Russian deployment coincided with a vote in the Ukrainian parliament to create a 60,000-strong national guard. Ukraine's national security chief,Andriy Parubiy, said the force would "ensure state security, defend the borders and eliminate terrorist groups".8 {" y, E  }8 }9 ~

! L( Y+ T9 e, e9 L; m/ _- lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' Z8 I6 ~. |4 ^公仔箱論壇% d) r4 A1 y% q% G( Q4 y- ]
US state department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Kerry would reaffirm US support for Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity without interference or provocation by Russia. The secretary of state had previously declined a Russian invitation to Moscow and his decision to go to London prompted speculation the Kremlin may have offered concessions to ensure he would not leave empty-handed. Other diplomats expressed scepticism.: k1 ^4 [6 n) I6 b2 a0 v
www2.tvboxnow.com8 c8 E* O5 Q% u$ H
Kerry and Lavrov spoke by phone on Thursday, and Russia said the two discussed "taking into account existing Russian and US proposals to normalise the atmosphere and provide for civil peace".& b4 y0 k1 p2 e, u2 K
公仔箱論壇5 d, @5 V* X3 D" t. o6 H) ^5 b4 Y
Before leaving Washington for London, Kerry warned Russia that the EU was planning to join the US in imposing more sanctions on Moscow if the referendum went ahead. The sanctions would include a travel ban and a freeze on bank accounts.
  t: u  _7 q1 y/ JGerman chancellor Angela Merkel, backing up Kerry in the strongest languageshe has employed so far, told the Reichstag that the consequences for Russiawould be huge if it failed to enter into negotiations. She ruled out military force but warned sternly that the crisis would cause "massive damage to Russia, economically and politically".
  Q6 t! W1 T1 qwww2.tvboxnow.com
- r1 W9 K5 z2 _, J/ N- OReuters reported that the German vice-chancellor, Sigmar Gabriel, warned that Germany would not hesitate to go beyond a second round of European sanctions planned for Monday if the referendum goes ahead.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 L% s; g0 [% H4 s2 j
$ [2 ?- g! \; f' v6 U
David Cameron and foreign secretary William Hague will meet Kerry before his meeting with Lavrov. A Foreign Office spokesman said Hague had phoned both Kerry and Lavrov to encourage them "to hold talks in London with a view to de-escalating the situation in Crimea and setting up dialogue between Russia and Ukraine".
8 q0 X9 \! f$ ~$ d
3 M6 ~0 }' j5 e0 J, e3 l: swww2.tvboxnow.comAs part of a series of moves aimed at displaying solidarity with Ukraine,Nato was planning on Friday to meet representatives of the Tatar population in the Crimea who are largely hostile to a Russian takeover.
- V3 X  E( k$ q. K' m1 c& \/ e4 ], z
Nato's deputy secretary general, Alexander Vershbow, will meet with the Ukrainian MP and leader of the Crimean Tatars, Mustafa Cemilev Kirimoglu.
3 t: ?3 o3 U) `+ ~- FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇/ o7 s) C0 U  L- V9 [- [
One person was killed and several were treated for injuries on Thursday evening, when hundreds of pro and anti Moscow demonstrators clashed in the eastern city of Donetsk.
+ l, P6 R- T0 u/ `8 S: i6 @7 U公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 e0 X3 V" }7 ~0 X' }/ Y/ y

本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2014-3-17 12:44 AM 編輯 7 H0 H0 T; W) E6 d) H. ]+ K

& }! w+ m9 q! Q/ sCrimea goes to the polls with landslide expected for union with RussiaTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 n: W" w1 x# r* L

4 G* d6 }8 o9 M7 {www2.tvboxnow.comRussian TV reports huge turnout for referendum on union with Russia, dismissed in west as illegitimate and illegal
& Q# e$ z; I% J) {

6 i4 B: f3 L' R6 P( b! i
  A7 Y' D8 S1 ^% ], z  j
' ~; Z' \0 C2 C( E7 ~$ `$ @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) v$ F- u9 B' M4 G- Y+ Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVoting is under way in Crimea's referendum,which is expected to deliver an overwhelming majority of votes for union with Russia but has been denounced internationally as illegitimate and illegal.
7 ?" |+ |  M0 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 T% l1 X6 t! r3 h% a! etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVoters on the Ukrainian peninsula have been given two options to choose from at the referendum, which has been organised in a matter of days. One calls for union with Russia, while the other offers increased autonomy within Ukraine. There is no option to retain the status quo.
7 h# e+ M* ?* \( M+ [) Y5 fwww2.tvboxnow.comwww2.tvboxnow.com' u! P, g# E5 M. M
Russian state television was reporting a huge turnout for the referendum and claimed there were "no armed men" at the polling stations.公仔箱論壇3 c& U, {; P3 k9 W% T
公仔箱論壇! t( m! E9 B" x0 z; e+ w4 n* j  e
State news agency Interfax quoted an international observer, Enrique Ravello, as saying he had seen an"unprecedented turnout". "There's no coercion, pressure on people. The referendum is being held peacefully, freely and openly," said the Spanish nationalist MP.$ A$ ?. X; F: P1 |" v, \# h: K# D
www2.tvboxnow.com. Y; g1 M2 E2 W4 X
According to polling by German research group GfK, 70% of Crimeans who want to participate in the referendum plan to vote to join Russia, while 11% plan to vote to remain part of Ukraine.www2.tvboxnow.com! ?) c0 O* R( @  A; \: u: S

1 d3 m) K5 B! X公仔箱論壇Crimean leaders have made no secret of the fact that they expect a landslide victory for joining Russia, and posters across the region call on voters to make the correct choice. Ethnic Russians make up a slight majority in Crimea, which was part of the Russian republic within the Soviet Union until 1954. But the minority populations of Tatars and Ukrainians are less enthusiastic about the vote and many Tatars have said they will boycott the poll.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 i8 o9 \9 C# N- |# o; R& C
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ {* J( e& x* x0 @* B5 W' o8 P5 x
In Kiev, the Ukrainian parliament has called the vote illegitimate and voted to dissolve the Crimean parliament, a decision that has been ignored on the ground, where Russian troops and armed local "self-defence" units remain in control.www2.tvboxnow.com) d, H8 g+ B9 O9 _5 p  l! O/ e

5 Z: W, n7 Q! n6 N. ^% ]2 f  Z. c* JState television reported that Ukrainian military units were heading towards the Russian border, and 300 men in Lugansk had put up scrap metal barricades to prevent military vehicles from Kiev proceeding farther east. Residents outside of Donetsk were also said to have stopped a military cavalcade from passing.
5 M4 t' s. e9 y' u/ w2 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, _5 n! B! D* c$ |; H* kAccording to state news agency reports, more than a thousand people are at a pro-Russian rally in Donetsk – where a pro-Ukrainian protester was killed on Thursday – and a column of cars is driving around the city with signs reading "referendum". No competing pro-Ukrainian rally is planned.2 A3 J7 L+ Z* V. J% P& x2 G* \

+ A% p% `: q0 R, Y4 ywww2.tvboxnow.comThe Crimean referendum website was down on Sunday. Previously, organisers claimed the site had been subject to a DDoShacker attack originating in the University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne in the US.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 p7 R7 N3 L% ~$ \( w1 @

. M0 Z( b5 k, D9 _+ n1 b) WSaint Petersburg has closed down its mainstreet for an automobile rally in support of the Crimean referendum organised by conservative parties.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 j, H2 r- X5 H' [0 R4 Y: n
www2.tvboxnow.com, G- l8 Y& r# r, R6 F
On Saturday, Moscow was the scene of huge competing rallies for and against Russian intervention in Ukraine. At least10,000 people took part in an anti-intervention rally, at the end of which was read a resolution calling for the withdrawal of Russian troops from Crimea and the end of Russian interference in Ukraine's internal affairs.8 U0 Z% E) Q0 k( c  b+ @6 K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% m5 S# ?0 \( K
The Russian president, Vladimir Putin,initially said there was no chance that Russia would absorb Crimea, but the rhetoric in recent days has changed, and the de facto leader of the peninsula,Sergei Aksyonov, told the Guardian on Saturday that he had received"signals" from Moscow that Crimea's petition would be accepted.公仔箱論壇/ q3 E1 }% |, n4 e, P/ c1 Y
! W8 b1 C3 _9 B2 @
This week, the Russian foreign minister,Sergei Lavrov, said Russia "will respect the expression of the will of the Crimean people in the upcoming referendum".TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! v8 `( K$ f6 p3 i, G) ]; W3 ~' E
' k2 e3 D) E, I' l+ q$ }
With the influx of Russian troops and the seizure of power by Aksyonov, who was previously a marginal figure in Crimean politics, many in the west regard events in Crimea as part of a carefully choreographed Russian plan. Aksyonov, however, insisted his rise was a response to a genuine threat from far-right Ukrainian nationalists in Kiev after the events that led to President Viktor Yanukovych being toppled last month.
2 |0 z1 v6 e& [& v9 M
' E+ ]% j. y; A( g4 y4 N1 l" e. Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"The first thing they should have done was to have wide-ranging consultations and invite people from Russian-speaking regions to work together. Instead all we got was threats," he said."We had no other option. Should we wait here for people to come here with arms?"TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- i4 f! X; M* o6 y: o  w2 R
$ q& |- n6 w+ t" \
The situation in Crimea remains tense, with gangs of local militia patrolling the streets and Russian troops surrounding Ukrainian military installations in the region. Aksyonov on Saturday again repeated Moscow's line that the men were not Russian soldiers, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Late on Saturday night, about two dozen heavily armed men, possibly local Crimean special forces, entered the Hotel Moscow in Simferopol, where many foreign journalists are staying, and occupied several floors. Some claimed it was a training exercise while others said they were searching for an armed criminal. They departed without a shot being fired.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; r* N4 J& Q9 k  c* s

T7 r- R. C7 |& `+ }0 |, A& ?7 INo major international organisations are monitoring the vote, but a group of observers from 23 countries – a mixture of anti-western ideologues and European far-right politicians – have arrived of their own accord and gave a press conference in Simferopol on Saturday evening.
7 ~) u6 @: Q2 h
/ s: D6 I, Z$ l" Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBelá Kovács, an MEP from the far-right Hungarian party Jobbik, said everything he had seen on Saturday conformed to international standards and he expected the vote to be free and fair.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 B; D% a$ i- ?4 E3 {
( ]4 Q7 o0 _5 {* ~2 t7 X
Many of the observers railed against the west and said that by recognising Kosovo, the west had opened a Pandora's box and had to accept the result in Crimea.
# Q6 a& Q2 B8 `/ N9 K* m3 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 @% N1 g( M7 R* I! S. L( v* B
"What is sauce for Kosovo's goose is certainly sauce for Crimea's gander," said Serbian-American writer Serge Trifkovic. When asked if observers had been paid to attend, he said that if hewere looking for money he would have approached the CIA. The observers, he said, were "as poor as church mice".
% t8 Y; x, o- |www2.tvboxnow.com
( s; U  q+ I5 }6 c: wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Kovács said there were no British observers at the referendum. The BNP's Nick Griffin "really wanted to come, but we persuaded him not to", he said.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% D/ a, ^; T* r. B) P5 b# h

( n. [  r0 I  U4 F6 R9 X0 r公仔箱論壇The polls close at 8pm local time (6pm GMT),and the first results are expected two and a half hours later.www2.tvboxnow.com; a: c+ @# D# w# Q( Z" e1 j
公仔箱論壇  r3 e+ J2 @* S4 A) x& ]% T
公仔箱論壇" X) x8 I) t* G, [( M3 f% l
Crimea Referendum: What You Need to Know+ D( v: e7 Z5 a4 a

公仔箱論壇3 c/ E/ d, E- }: ^9 ^9 V
克里米亞勢獨立 學者指俄方宜維持現狀                        

- g% [/ A8 Q% s$ o- W( [5 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 V8 g2 f0 g: U9 k8 O  r! L" @% b
, a( |* M1 ]$ C& K# w* t3 O. _& {

, d; ?1 m, j6 M7 N, m0 L: o. |( h. Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb就克里米亞是否脫離烏克蘭、加入俄羅斯聯邦,當地選民今日進行公投,並陸續到票站投票,秩序大致良好。與此同時,克里米亞自治國內大街小巷掛滿標語,不少寫上「加入俄羅斯」句式,亦有反對者在橫額上再噴上「烏克蘭」字樣。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! l: ^! z0 u! K7 L6 h& k

5 C$ a: `! |  Q' G5 c% G+ ?+ `- G9 G據報當地的民意調查顯示,8成受訪者支持入俄,預料公投很大機會將得到通過。有投票居民自稱生於俄羅斯,希望可以重投俄羅斯聯邦。不過,克里米亞的韃靼族組織怒斥,有官員運載俄羅斯民眾及軍人到克里米亞投票,涉嫌造假。
' m+ n: q4 p8 J& v; H. j' y7 q! Q8 b
至於俄羅斯,其首都莫斯科卻出現反總統普京示威,擔心克里米亞一旦併入俄羅斯聯邦,將難以避免與烏克蘭一戰。示威者高喊「不要戰爭」、「沒有普京的俄羅斯」等口號,又有示威者指「對俄羅斯和俄羅斯人感到羞恥」、「國家對烏克蘭的做法很下流」,反映普京介入烏克蘭內政,令不少民眾反感。! e8 ?2 s& G4 {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. ~5 O. H& I0 o: s
美國與歐盟同時警告,克里米亞公投違反國際法和烏克蘭憲法,為此他們將會對俄國實施更嚴厲的制裁,而烏克蘭亂局的惡化,亦令其東、西方的對立愈趨兩極。
6 }/ C4 I9 o! |  gwww2.tvboxnow.com( ^; t& i: t& w) d! r4 l' }; Q9 x
熟悉國際關係的香港大學社會科學系講師丘梓勤向本報表示,克里米亞勢必獨立--此舉將會對現狀增加不穩定性。當克里米亞成功脫離烏克蘭後,周邊國家將會有所猜忌,令前蘇聯的親俄分子更加反動。因此事態如何發展,還需觀看俄羅斯應對的策略。丘梓勤坦言,若俄羅斯只求籠絡東歐親俄勢力,覦覬烏克蘭腹地,對它會是此消彼長;除了西方各國會杯葛俄方以外,亦令東歐本土派勢力抬頭,長遠來說對地區局勢增添隱憂。由是之故,他認為俄羅斯應該致力維持現狀。

本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2014-3-17 05:07 AM 編輯 ( V' y4 d" ]1 @. S* i% g9 d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 x3 T$ C: p  g; h
Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine in 'illegal' poll
( A! ]: s7 t/ D9 {
- E3 z& m/ {- a: B+ P( fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

( j  s& f3 u) h" @9 bReferendum shows 93% in favour of joining Russia, as US condemns Kremlin's 'dangerous' escalation
+ ?) `0 B, h( |
% b" {2 c2 a2 H! Z0 S* q& G公仔箱論壇
/ V; Q2 z8 v/ ]4 s1 u5 J

. z4 x  ]" B$ c# p+ j, Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUkraine's defence minister Igor Tenyukh announcing the truce: 'No measures will be taken against our military facilities in Crimea during that time.' Photograph: Yury Kirnichny/AFP/Getty Imagestvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ Q! h0 G9 V# z+ q& t2 u

0 n+ S# v& y! L  c3 j, ~

: E; l# r! n' v7 ^1 `/ yCrimea voted to secede from Ukraine on Sunday as exit polls suggested 93% of ballots were in favour of joining Russia, in a referendum that most of the world has condemned as illegal.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ]/ A' b4 |5 W+ v6 v' {

' ?; d* w3 n3 ]. R! o% vAs the results rolled in, they were met with neither surprise nor welcome by the west. Barack Obama's press secretary, Jay Carney, underlined the White House's opposition to the referendum in a statement on Sunday afternoon: "We reject the 'referendum' that took place today in the Crimean region of Ukraine. This referendum is contrary to Ukraine's constitution, and the international community will not recognise the results of a poll administered under threats of violence and intimidation from a Russian military intervention that violates international law."
) a7 C2 H/ y0 w1 iwww2.tvboxnow.com. g2 ?. v8 G$ M1 Z+ M: m) b2 X2 b
Describing Russia's actions as"dangerous and destabilising", Carney condemned the Kremlin for escalating the crisis by carrying out "threatening military exercises on Ukraine's eastern border", and said its actions would result in"increasing costs".
: e' G, U! v8 i1 Iwww2.tvboxnow.com

1 ?+ @/ o" v7 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEarlier on Sunday Russia and Ukraine agreed a truce in the region until Friday, Ukraine's acting defence minister announced,in a move that may ease tension between Moscow and the western-backed government in Kiev. Speaking on the sidelines of a cabinet meeting, Ukraine's acting defence minister, Ihor Tenyukh, said the deal has been struck with Russia's Black Sea fleet and the Russian defence ministry. "No measures will be taken against our military facilities in Crimea during that time,"he said. "Our military sites are therefore proceeding with a replenishment of reserves."tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ]; U, c, T5 ]; @2 T# ^

- Q( U; E2 p0 n0 l- I) @# v% Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe agreement provides some respite for Ukraine's beleaguered troops, who have been trapped on their military bases and naval ships since Russian forces began occupying the peninsula on 27 February.They have been encircled ever since, in some cases without electricity. Local residents have smuggled in food to them amid a nervous standoff with the Russian military.
5 r5 {/ s) I- ~; hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: ?, @4 |( N) D7 q7 UBut there seems little doubt that Ukrainian forces will be evicted from Kremlin-controlled Crimea once the truce expires on Friday. Crimea's deputy prime minister, Rustam Temirgaliyev, said on Sunday troops would be given safe passage and predicted that eastern Ukraine would be next to join Russia.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: A5 Q/ Z. v3 F; I! Q

, J0 d% d2 ~! c, R"Donetsk, Lugansk, Kharkiv have the same situation, as in Crimea. Seventy-five per cent of people want to join Russia in eastern Ukraine," he told journalists near the parliament building in Simferopol.There was further turmoil in Donetsk when pro-Russian protesters stormed the prosecutor's office and removed the Ukrainian flag from the roof raising a Russian flag in its place. Riot police deployed to protect the building made little effort to stop the crowd, which later dispersed.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 s, f) A) K5 _" w% @- M' {

! e0 q8 ^; C* ~" Y4 CThe government in Kiev has accused Moscow of deliberately stirring up tensions in the east by bringing in professional activists and provocateurs from across the border. In a series of ominous statements, Russia's foreign ministry has said it may be forced to act to"protect" ethnic Russians – an expression that appears to provide a rationale for future military incursions.  M5 S( A' E# `5 [- x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 M8 A5 y3 R& K( ?
President Vladimir Putin spent Sunday evening at the closing ceremony of the Paralympics in Sochi but was keeping an eye on the Crimea results, his spokesman said. Earlier he had expressed concern about the escalation of tensions in the south and south-eastern regions of Ukraine,Reuters reported.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 {6 [. Q/ f. O) b( [' k
( q% ^/ ~5 q! h3 ~1 x
He blamed the febrile mood on "radical forces" acting with the "connivance of the current Kiev authorities". The Kremlin refuses to recognise Kiev's temporary government that it says came to power on the back of a "fascist" coup.$ v5 Q3 _6 G- E0 w- c# Q

8 f- Z; V# c/ U: k7 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Putin telephoned the German chancellor,Angela Merkel, on Sunday and told her the referendum in Crimea, condemned by the west, complied with international law.
* V- k7 W) a7 W9 o3 ~4 ?
, J$ u# E2 r& O1 Z$ R  ?The Russian leader had reportedly agreed with Putin and Merkel reportedly agreed that more observers from the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) should be deployed in east Ukraine. Existing observers were refused entry to Crimea by pro-Russian checkpoint guards.On Saturday, Russia vetoed a US-drafted motion in the UN security council in New York, which had declared the Crimea referendum invalid.China – a consistent ally of Moscow – abstained.
+ ?" `6 r2 P; Z" \* X# `9 i7 A- bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! Z  O9 d8 r3 ]/ l
Ukraine's acting prime minister, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, has promised to take action against separatist"ringleaders" who, he said, had compromised his country's independence "under the cover of Russian troops". He said: "We will find all of them – if it takes one year, two years – and bring them to justice. The ground will burn beneath their feet."The conflict spread from the ground to the internet, with several Nato websites targeted by hacker scalling themselves Cyber Berkut, after the Ukrainian riot police who were disbanded by the Kiev government. Crimean officials said their referendum website was also hacked.
. n5 H  k! q, fwww2.tvboxnow.comwww2.tvboxnow.com# B, O  B+ V' l" Z6 e
Pro-unity rallies took place at the Maidan in Kiev on Sunday, the scene of Ukraine's revolution that led to President Viktor Yaunkoych abandoning his office and fleeing to Russia last month. Some of those who attended were Crimeans who opposed secession and said they had left the peninsula in recent days amid threats and pressure.
3 i2 g" f2 Q  c7 l  c  I7 Mwww2.tvboxnow.comwww2.tvboxnow.com8 K% X( j  T1 u0 k$ L8 {$ D) U
Antonina Danchuk, 30, who lived in Simferopol until two years ago, and studied Greek and English at its university, described the referendum as a "fake". "It's illegal," she said."My Crimean friends who are there are afraid to go out and build their own Maidan. They're not voting. People with Russian passports are being allowed to vote."
9 `" j$ j+ B, c" P0 E  L公仔箱論壇
' g- c9 Q7 c& Y+ _. K" u3 _www2.tvboxnow.comDanchuk said she was not opposed to Russia ,but to Putin and his expansionist policies. "I'm ethnic Russian. But I feel my nationality is Ukrainian. We've stayed in Ukraine for 22 years. We want Putin to leave us alone. We don't want Crimea to be a part of Russia."
& T2 n6 K6 w9 Q6 H4 C5 h: U7 f1 L" eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- u. }- `, u# ?/ \- f5 S* J! d) q公仔箱論壇Danchuk's mother Larissa, 62, arrived in Kiev on Saturday from Crimea's regional capital, Simferopol, travelling by train.She said she had taken part in anti-secession rallies dressed in the Ukrainian national colours of blue and yellow. She had also taken food to trapped Ukrainian sailors.
3 U, @5 q6 a6 y4 X6 p
* I+ L" q: B9 z8 i7 D  C& uwww2.tvboxnow.com"We were protesting outside Simferopol theatre when two cars pulled up. Men with guns got out. They told me: 'If you want to stay alive clear off.' Of course I left. A similar thing happened two days ago at another demonstration next to the [Taras] Shevchenko statue. A man– not local – came up and said: 'What are you doing? Where are your papers?'"8 o+ B5 g4 D2 z7 B- H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ }7 q6 r/ I( }6 J! A- [/ H
Larissa said she was born in Russia's far east but had lived in Crimea for 37 years. "The whole referendum is taking place at the point of a Kalashnikov. It's improper, and organised by Moscow." She said she did not know how long she would stay out of Crimea but said she wanted to return for her grandson's impending birthday.5 J/ a, |$ B5 k" D+ `6 |
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 D7 d& l/ l: q2 ^" d: J) c$ y
Danchuck, her husband Taras and their one-year-old son Lyubomyr had driven to the Maidan in a black saloon car decorated with anti-Putin slogans. One read: "Crimea=Ukraine".Another described the Russian leader as an "executioner". Lyubomyrsat placidly in his pushchair, wearing a yellow and blue scarf, above a sign that read: "Putin is a poo".公仔箱論壇1 }4 O# j# R9 a& V3 g5 M
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& [7 H: n- v) _7 R& ^3 C8 P( g. V
Meanwhile, Dave Young, a British expatriate who has lived in Kiev for nine years, turned up at the Maidan on Sunday waving a Union flag with the words: "Ukraine-Great Britain". Young said he was unimpressed by David Cameron's handling of the Ukraine crisis. "His response has been limp and apathetic. He's seemed more concerned with protecting the interests of the City than doing what is right."2 Z; W% b# R9 g8 z  U1 J
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 y. d: `" e8 ]  c6 x3 w
Young said he feared the crisis in Ukraine raised profound questions for Europe and its values. He said: "There is a fundamental argument here about the right of a country to decide its future.God knows how long Russia has been planning this action but it's clear they don't want Ukraine to stand as an independent nation."7 d+ B9 X% A  H' W

$ i7 d' z. X' K"The whole of Europe needs to realise this is a pivotal point. After here, what next? If this state falls where next?"
. ^7 l8 v0 _) E. r) l5 R1 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 n$ R" ?2 h' y, Lwww2.tvboxnow.com# A1 E# K) d  C- r

) }; V5 _6 t  D* ^9 c852郵報即時關注|克里米亞正式獨立 尋求加入俄國聯邦     # Z* j( v' I0 b# Z( b

www2.tvboxnow.com& g- k* l+ q; S- o1 h: F
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' s8 y: U6 h2 V( J  ^6 e4 h3 A
& T+ F9 P+ F& H  z; B% N4 g

; Z: _5 x9 x' @# r* H克里米亞局勢急轉直下,該地議會繼公投獲絕大多數投票公民授權後,正式宣布脫離烏克蘭成為獨立國家,並將尋求加入俄羅斯聯邦。同時,當地議會要求聯合國及國際社會,承認克里米亞的主權國地位,並聲稱在克里米亞的烏克蘭國有資產,歸克里米亞政府所有。; i$ P& F4 A6 e( C) q* W
公仔箱論壇) S# a0 J& e1 r) ]5 ~' O
不過,歐美多國均指出克里米亞的公投並不合法,英國外交大臣夏偉林更稱有信心歐盟在一日之內,就制裁俄羅斯的措施達成共識。然而俄羅斯總統普京重申公投符合國際法和聯合國憲章。
3 Y2 d- K% A1 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww2.tvboxnow.com8 ]: d' e7 b/ J+ `8 R

8 J! a5 v; L( o* H- PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。即時關注|歐盟決定制裁俄羅斯及部分烏克蘭官員                        

5 m7 u5 m" h& ^! q7 H8 ?7 D                                                
. y* E' u1 O) E; x, \! G3 Rwww2.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 a  p, U9 G% z" H/ u9 o
公仔箱論壇5 i+ n) R, l7 w$ y2 N2 Q$ l
克里米亞表決通過正式脫離烏克蘭,成為獨立國家,並正尋求加入俄羅斯聯邦。在歐洲多國紛紛表示公投違法以後,歐盟外長經過3小時會議,同意制裁俄羅斯及烏克蘭的21名官員,凍結他們的資產和禁止他們入境。www2.tvboxnow.com5 _9 j- G% A. |& o: Y2 t1 {

- J5 c! ~1 M( u1 O: `# B  Bwww2.tvboxnow.com與此同時,烏克蘭議會通過,動用4萬後備軍力,應對事後俄羅斯入侵的可能,並表示克里米亞的烏克蘭部隊, 仍會繼續留守。
1 Z! a) u/ R8 d; l& UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 N4 d, L: u' T' N/ C/ K: I8 J
然而俄羅斯總統普京堅持克里米亞的公投合法,將於當地星期二,就克里米亞加入俄羅斯聯邦發表演說。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ a6 N- g  r% M9 ]# N
( d0 ?+ c. ^& g$ B+ T
而中國則表示,尊重各國的主權獨立和領土完整,克里米亞問題應該在法律和秩序的框架下解決,各方應保持克制,避免激起衝突與矛盾。公仔箱論壇5 Z2 o6 A5 i  n! o) |7 v6 l
www2.tvboxnow.com1 e6 w8 Y( p7 t% |! s$ q

, t0 k6 \1 T' j) y% f/ DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。                        公仔箱論壇4 D, I0 C0 v# j5 ]+ C4 Q( B* R$ X4 ^
看著她 應該什麼罪都會認了                        
: \3 g9 S! p& ?

; y4 G7 S4 r; q9 J# J/ J4 }/ G公仔箱論壇正當外界密切關注克里米亞公投,如何令區內局勢一觸即發,一縷清風卻忽然送上,令各國傳媒眼界大開。
9 z9 T5 S# ]% W7 o5 K1 `8 @公仔箱論壇1 N" l# `3 J9 @$ _
今年33歲的克里米亞新任檢察總長波隆斯基(Natalia Poklonskaya),才剛上任,就讓外界一致好評。不少網友都認為,她是全球最漂亮的檢察總長。
" T% P' p( r( P8 i0 {  ^www2.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) O9 \% Z2 [& T) ?
這位標準美女,對著鏡頭從容不迫,有關影片自3月11日上傳至今,已經有超過74萬人次點擊。不過,她這篇聲明的內容,其實相當嚴肅:儘管烏克蘭局勢動盪,克里米亞是不會容許任何違法活動的。
  {6 E2 K) u0 w. W. ?, Vwww2.tvboxnow.com
9 m' n$ V6 Y, |" uwww2.tvboxnow.com波隆斯基的政治立場親俄羅斯,在其個人網絡放了不少性感的照片,對比起鏡頭前的她,少了一份嚴肅、多添一份性感。難怪不少網友風趣地說,看著她應該什麼罪都會承認了。
6 E  O" E- p7 ?(Turk National圖片)
; R: l' \. S8 w, z3 t: BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

俄承認克里米亞為主權國家4 R4 H& ^3 w% Y( p$ x$ f. u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 N: O( ~1 |" O, u2 y; Z0 R$ S4 N

9 E4 T7 z3 R+ p* G
* Y1 b0 _3 L, _3 C+ O! LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。俄羅斯總統普京昨晚頒佈行政命令,承認克里米亞為主權國家,被指是為俄羅斯納入該地區鋪路。普京將於今日將出席俄羅斯國會會議,就克里米亞入俄問題發言。
) H7 \7 C/ c, s( n' uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。        
, q' g7 ]& c2 T& h" w, R克里米亞當地公投監察委員會宣佈,週日的公投初步點選結果顯示,全部選票中有96.77%支持克里米亞加入俄羅斯;克里米亞地方議會昨日已宣佈脫離烏克蘭獨立,並請求加入俄羅斯聯邦。/ ?5 p9 j( X7 K! J1 g9 y" r

0 j/ p9 @0 @! r$ V自治政府官員表示,今次公投的投票率高達83%;克里米亞人口約200萬。烏克蘭裔及信奉伊斯蘭教的克里米亞韃靼人已表明會杯葛今次公投。www2.tvboxnow.com. ~  H' W* e+ D/ T$ `' x9 \) {. u

; F7 }- i4 m- F公仔箱論壇歐盟及美國指今次公投違反鳥克蘭憲法,因公投實際上是在俄羅斯武力控制下進行,已表明不會承認公投結果。俄方武裝人員於2月起控制克里米亞地區、包圍烏克蘭軍方在當地的軍事設施,但俄羅斯當局否認武裝人員是俄羅斯軍人。公仔箱論壇, ]8 i8 ~% Z9 K( {

& E7 F# [! E1 u& \/ ]7 ^$ N2 ~歐美實施制裁 被指無力: h& G1 J) M5 g5 F- `/ r2 N! Q

- l) P( P3 Q! Z9 s  S9 s- J' g華府宣佈對7名俄羅斯、4名克里米亞官員共11人實施制裁,凍結其海外資產;歐盟則宣佈對21名官員實施制裁,包括3名俄羅斯軍方高層。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 O8 _! e! N/ F0 u& b

& z7 [% B# m: C0 j4 q歐美的制裁對象不包括總統普京。俄羅斯股市反彈,顯示投資者預期歐美的制裁只屬象徵式,不會觸及貿易或金融政策,對俄經濟造成影響。
4 r; Y  Q3 Q# c% {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。        
/ n3 k! @: W0 h/ _1 w公仔箱論壇美國總統奧巴馬表明,若俄羅斯繼續干預烏克蘭事務,美方將會進一步實施制裁。奧巴馬將於下週出訪歐洲,與歐洲各國領袖討論事件。
9 [9 G+ D6 i$ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。        公仔箱論壇3 a$ l8 T5 X3 y# L
不過美歐的行動被指軟弱無力,對俄羅斯的影響不大;被美國制裁的俄羅斯副首相[url=http://twitterhttps://twitter.com/DRogozin?ori ... sanctioned.html&;tw_i=445566766941765632&tw_p=tweetembed]Dmitry Rogozin[/url]更在揶揄美方制裁:「奧巴馬同志,那沒有海外資產的人又如何被制裁呢?你沒有想到這一點嗎?」

本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2014-3-18 10:27 PM 編輯 4 [  V* X" K9 `  C& c
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 D5 F1 I5 T( P$ \: S0 F0 i0 r
                    % k* N2 A& }# |' H- V" f1 p' ?
普京:在俄羅斯人心中,克里米亞一直都是不可分割的一部分。    www2.tvboxnow.com; o/ h2 F8 Z8 S2 ~6 G# U

$ Q/ W! E6 Z5 f+ Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ [: s$ F( g. T) ]' Z" a; w
                                               tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  ]! I9 c1 Z; u9 p$ U
英國廣播公司(BBC)報道,克里米亞公投獨立,併入俄羅斯聯邦,俄羅斯總統普京為此在其國會發表演說,指出雙方有很多共同點,而「在俄羅斯人心中,克里米亞一直都是不可分割的一部分。」(In our hearts we know Crimea has always been an inalienable part of Russia.)- y! {8 A; t, }# g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 S# Z* ?" \5 t( O/ J/ V
普京同時承認克里米亞為一個獨立主權國,與克里米亞兩名領袖簽署條約,接納克里米亞加入俄羅斯聯邦。然而歐盟及美國均相繼表明,克里米亞的公投沒有法律基礎,現時已經制裁俄羅斯。www2.tvboxnow.com* n4 t- R" j1 q9 n7 _- Q% ]
) a1 K$ L3 f6 o& n* l* i
Ukraine: Putin approves draft bill for Russia to annex Crimea
% ~/ Y( e( R  J4 ^- z/ x, wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 _( M% |. H  n5 r) C* jRussian president recognises Crimea as sovereign state as US and EU impose 'toothless' sanctions in wake of referendumTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ i( a2 n( t% G% ^, T% M: {
$ `6 i1 c% Z# \" f; Y
( p# `. y: x$ j) t* Y# p8 x

3 F1 n. I8 _! a" ?- J) x9 a6 Y6 I7 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; I1 {) n0 {/ F& T5 s8 V
Vladimir Putin posted a decree on Monday that says Moscow’s recognition of Crimea as independent is based on 'the will of the people of Crimea'.Photograph: ITAR-TASS / Barcroft Media/Itar-Tass/Barcroft Media; D2 h; [5 n+ h/ n! [6 {3 p: W

2 ^) y6 d7 M+ J$ }+ T0 G9 \+ n公仔箱論壇5 e/ q3 n  D1 u; q" h$ u* k# E7 _
The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has approved a draft bill for the annexation of Crimea following a referendum in the peninsula that overwhelmingly supported seceding from Ukraine.
9 [3 c6 E1 I( m. u6 ^' u! x' gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( e# W0 ]6 g+ {4 ]; W
In an address to a joint session of Russia's parliamentary houses scheduled for 11am GMT on Tuesday, Putin will deliver his position on the hugely contentious Crimean question. He is expected to set the stage for parliament to approve the absorption of Crimea.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ F7 m, Z4 L2 w' A1 a
www2.tvboxnow.com! k" q# U  C% V& a  @% z
The US and the EU retaliated over the referendum – which they consider to be illegal – by imposing sanctions against Russian and Ukrainian officials on Monday, a move widely seen as"toothless".公仔箱論壇8 }# k- Q& F8 C/ x1 h) \( ~: ^# P
4 q6 I+ Y4 ^$ S0 n2 \1 ~0 I
The White House imposed sanctions against 11named individuals: seven senior Russian politicians and officials, and four Crimea-based separatist leaders accused of undermining the "democratic processes and institutions in Ukraine".TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! G  B3 M7 g0 n! ?9 x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Y. y" f! F: V' d" K; x, k
But the US pointedly avoided targeting Putin or key figures in his inner circle.
7 Z' G, K+ n$ u7 v* swww2.tvboxnow.com7 y; U: M9 @0 t7 j$ @
The EU imposed sanctions on 21 individuals,including three senior Russian commanders, the prime minister of Crimea, a deputy speaker of the Duma and other senior officials.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  @& L9 C4 ?) P! e9 L/ g" M
# V6 r; s  b/ g6 q4 X9 s# M- b, J2 W
There are divisions within Europe over how to respond to Russia, and this is reflected in the fact that action is being taken against fewer than two dozen individuals from an original proposed list of 120.
, C# K5 s/ l1 q' r# S* n" _! Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww2.tvboxnow.com' [- Y& @8 C8 Z7 w8 }8 F6 Z; G; Q
On Monday night, Putin posted a decree on the Kremlin website recognising Crimea as a sovereign state, in what appeared to be a first step towards integrating Crimea into the Russian Federation. The decree, which took effect immediately, said Moscow's recognition of Crimea as independent was based on "the will of the people of Crimea".公仔箱論壇, F) M6 h4 u! ]! E6 D
% J7 d' f9 O' ?/ S; d; P
Putin pressed ahead on Tuesday, informing his government and parliament of the Crimean leadership's proposal to join Russia ahead of his address to parliament. He was expected to sign the treaty formalising the annexation with Crimea's leader on Tuesday.
4 l5 ^! y$ B0 U$ ?( Lwww2.tvboxnow.com
% b# R, T; |& g3 B$ s公仔箱論壇Barack Obama, who is set to visit Europe next week to discuss the crisis with European allies, warned of further action."If Russia continues to interfere in Ukraine, we stand ready to impose further sanctions," he said.
5 P: s6 l  l: r. q# c* }公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇0 Z8 d/ Z4 v0 t$ X; C
Russian troops have massed near the border with Russian-speaking eastern Ukraine, where there have been fatalities during clashes between pro- and anti-Moscow demonstrators in recent days.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 D+ M2 z0 E; E5 O& Y) c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; A, T; [! `$ C3 a4 {. g! ]2 |
Obama said: "We will continue to make clear to Russia that further provocations will achieve nothing except to further isolate Russia and diminish its place in the world."; Y- O) D0 _+ i# L  D; g

6 L# m# N: U; ^$ l. W# I* p公仔箱論壇The White House insisted the sanctions were"by far and away the most comprehensive sanctions since the end of the cold war" and rejected criticism that they were too limited in scope or would be easily circumvented by asset transfers.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% u8 _8 H, D: L2 {: [2 [
  t/ ]+ V8 l- k1 ?- v9 q! Z* o
"We think they will be effective,"one senior administration official told reporters in Washington. But the kind of sanctions that might bite, such as hitting Russian oligarchs or their companies, particularly energy firms, were pointedly absent.公仔箱論壇- i9 X' `) @6 @. y6 F! }! ?, a
www2.tvboxnow.com  p; {6 P6 s; a, B9 v
Officials in Washington suggested that Crimean referendum results showing 96.8% voting in favour of joining Russia and a 83.1% turnout were implausibly high, especially when an estimated 99% of Crimean Tatars refused to take part.
( I3 @6 s. J/ k( b% ~; z" o
# L% G7 K" @$ O9 x  |7 @White House sources also claimed it was suspicious that there was not a single complaint to election authorities, and have promised extra funding to help ensure there is a record number of international observers present when Ukraine holds its national elections in May.
6 ?) ?& N2 P( ~! mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 R5 J+ ^4 ~% Y# y. G
The EU said it would not recognise the outcome of the referendum.
1 A! ?& |# V" Z: q0 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" X; U7 Q& K4 _& p" @% `9 R
The Crimean parliament declared independence from Ukraine on Monday and confiscated Ukrainian state property. Crimea also sent a delegation to Moscow to discuss next steps.4 z& T4 g$ y! w: I

9 k( w6 G+ g- O6 B  A公仔箱論壇Moscow treated the sanctions with derision.The Russian deputy prime minister, Dmitry Rogozin, who is on the US sanctions list, tweeted that the sanctions drawn up by Obama must have been the work of a"prankster".* a6 Q+ _" e% M9 W; t; g. p/ U
# R+ X" u: x+ i- G
The Russian stock market was equally dismissive, with the rouble performing well on Monday. Markets elsewhere in Europe rose, judging that the prospect of trade battles was receding.

返回列表