返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] Guilin/Yang Shuo pictures

本帖最後由 ssal 於 2011-10-1 11:08 PM 編輯

These pictures from my recent trip to Yang Shuo.

多謝指教!

好美麗!!!
nice.  did you try their spicy breakfast rice noodles?  what a beautiful place~  i went on a similar trip last year at the end of a drought, so the water levels were really low still.  http://www.pbase.com/moxfactor/201003310403guilin&page=all
Max,

You'd got some nice pictures there.
Yes, I tried their rice noodle and I like it.

Alex
btw, are most of the photos with the 24-70?  the lens you use seem like very nice glass.  what did you use inside the cave?  a nikon 20 f2.8 prime?  (just checking your exif data)
Yes, most of the shots are 35-70mm f/2.8D, an old lens I kept from the film days. If you're shooting full frame, you should check it out. It is one of the best lens Nikon ever made. You can pick it up for cheap. It is supported by all the new Nikon FX DSLR bodies. It doesn't have AF-S, but you don't need it with a short lens like this and the FX DSLR has good motor drive in the bodies. You don't have VR, but you don't need it with a short lens like this, again. It is a lot lighter than the newer and much more expensive 24-70mm.

I also carry a 20mm f/2.8D prime lens for architectural shots.
本帖最後由 moxfactor 於 2011-10-3 09:01 PM 編輯

ah, of course.  i should look into that lens, perhaps not for myself but for a friend who likes urban photog.  for my own preferences i started out with a 50 f1.8 prime and i stuck with it.  it's light weight and really sharp at wide open.  after selling the Sigma 10-20 when i got my D3s, i ended up with a 24 f2.8 as my wide, which is another light weight, small and fast prime, which i use for street photog more than the 50mm.  i started learning how to use the 100+ range for landscapes, and haven't really had the need for anything between 24-120 range since...  or zooms for that matter.  i've been almost always carrying primes and considering multiple bodies.  lens wise, i'm considering a 16 fish for some interesting shot ideas and a big gun for my kenya trip next year.  looking forward to trying out the V1 for the 2.7x crop with the F mount adapter.  should be interesting for birding and video.  (my setup - http://www.pbase.com/moxfactor/news)

i really should start posting photos again~  this forum's been pretty quiet recently.  where did norman go?
nice ar
Thanks.
返回列表