返回列表 回復 發帖

没有“水 ”桂林山水如何甲天下?

应该最早是在小学的课本“桂林山水”一文中得知的。至今还隐约记得书中的描述──“桂林山水甲天下”﹑“感到像是走进了连绵不断的画卷”,“这样的山围绕这样的水,这样的水倒映这样的山。”还有那幅插图,象鼻山然后还有那个坐在竹排上的渔翁和那一排鸬鹚.......
" R9 j) j+ U# }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ F! E& a/ E( j3 V, b2 G9 t公仔箱論壇这次行程定了却得知广西旱季,桂林山水风景也大打折扣,但是依然想过去看看别样的漓江山水。相信失望的不是桂林山水,而是全球气候变化导致现在西部地区严重旱灾的,千百年来的美景难道会是下一个敦煌吗?公仔箱論壇$ ^7 m. ^! q& r2 X: b3 r

* J/ A- M2 K  {! |* X" Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb没有“水 ”桂林山水如何甲天下?
5 q9 z5 ^) f8 r3 o# a( {公仔箱論壇 7 R5 G9 J8 a1 ~% ]
谨以此片纪念此景,让我们一起行动起来,一起珍惜水资源,从点滴做起。
6 ^7 b( l' K* f7 A: wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 公仔箱論壇" w! K7 g1 `6 {  d  l( p9 W

/ A% Z! R( v% g4 @$ f  h0 Z! Gwww2.tvboxnow.com 3 c+ A( |% ^, ?4 t
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

Where had all the water gone?

評分次數

• k23bb

pray god get more rain

評分次數

• k23bb

非常嚇人阿 缺水缺成這樣!

評分次數

• k23bb

感覺好嚇人桂林應該風景如畫?
Oh dear! Another depressing scene, 桂林 is one of the world top scenic spot.  Now the creeks are running dry, boats sitting on dry land, what is the use of money, we all rely on the mercy of the nature.  A lot of local people's livelihood depend taking tourists out to the once beautiful lake, and there are others who fish or irrigating their little vegetable patches  with the water from the creek.www2.tvboxnow.com3 h1 ]2 ]* K" c1 R; {) a  m
It must rain soon! It has to.  I will be pouring down, filling the lake and dams.  And everyone will be happy again.

評分次數

• k23bb

缺水非常的严重呀,一片乐土眼看就要被毁了呀,祈求快点下雨吧,保住这全世界最美的地方

評分次數

• k23bb

Hi to all my friends and photo masters in this forum.  A quarter of the year has quickly passed, it seems to me that life is starting to improve for us little earthlings.  There is a new president in US, the dreadful financial crisis seems to be ending, more people are getting there job back, these are all good signs.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ v# ?) ?5 Y& o8 D6 ~/ n3 `* y5 M: k% h
The country where I am living now had experienced more than five years of terrible drought.  The people most affected were the farmers.  There hasn't been any rice crop for the last 4 years.  We city people had to live with water restriction for the pass 4 years; no sprinkler allowed on the lawn, no hosting of the car or driveway, only allowed to water the garden on alternate days during the week, and only allowed before 10 am. and after 5 pm.  The water level at the reservoirs were around 25%.  I think he only reason that we managed here is because we still don't have a very dense population.  And everyone, from young kindy children to older granny, we are all very conscious of  the water usage.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" u7 @" O* r% G4 m
Fortunately, in March, the northern part of the country had big drenching down fall for over two weeks, a lot of the low lying area are flooded, small towns isolated; yet everyone is absolutely  ecstatic and thrilled.  All the dams and rivers are overflowing, and the water is gradually running down to the southern part of the country where the rice growers are.  The desert in the country has turned into inland lake, the wild flowers are popping up, all the native birds and wildlife are all gathering there for a drink, mating, laying eggs and hatching there youngs.
: g7 d+ Z5 j; eI sincerely hope the drought in south western China would never to be lasting that long.  Soon the rain will come. For us city people, we only have to turn the tap on and there comes water; perhaps its time we all have to learn to use this limited resource more wisely. www2.tvboxnow.com' I4 o' G* b+ `! D7 z
公仔箱論壇/ l6 i, @  z4 }5 R/ S, e
Happy Easter to you all,

評分次數

• k23bb

Oh dear! Another depressing scene, 桂林 is one of the world top scenic spot.  Now the creeks are running dry, boats sitting on dry land, what is the use of money, we all rely on the mercy of the natur ...
& h+ r  ^1 a( E7 I; D& I2 Xwww2.tvboxnow.comnorman.ho 發表於 2010-4-1 07:26 PM
3 s9 C5 c" b: k( Q3 \. |! cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; `+ q1 g# f) b( l/ K8 Gwww2.tvboxnow.comWE ARE FORMED AND MOULDED BY OUR THOUGHTS, THOSE WHOSE MINDS ARE SHAPED BY SELFLESS THOUGHTS GIVE JOY. WHEN THEY SPEAK OR ACT JOY FOLLOWS THEM LIKE A SHADOW THAT NEVER LEAVES THEM.公仔箱論壇# O2 f6 [: Q0 Q: R$ v
                                                                                                           tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 `& q* w9 {# j9 R
                                                                                              ~~~~BUDDHA~~~~
! N( i: B0 D/ a) t- I7 l3 L* K$ G: \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。                                                                                                           
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
Hi to all my friends and photo masters in this forum.  A quarter of the year has quickly passed, it seems to me that life is starting to improve for us little earthlings.  There is a new president in  ...) Q" G) S) m7 A* r# N$ j" }
norman.ho 發表於 2010-4-2 07:59 AM
/ }! t6 N+ R& h% o) k/ qwww2.tvboxnow.com1 q2 b- _$ @* w+ F! n
WE ARE WHAT WE THINK, ALL THAT WE ARE ARISES WITH OUR THOUGHTS, WITH OUR THOUGHTS WE MAKE THE WORLD.公仔箱論壇3 k2 w+ x% z* L" I4 y

0 ?( E4 p6 t8 L! l$ r6 J& I2 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。                                                                                           ~~~BUDDHA~~~  

評分次數

• k23bb

friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
恐怖 啊 !!!
Not confine to China, I heard that Mekong river is 'drying' too.  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 T( e' a# B. {5 W( y  W% S9 ]2 Q
No water no life....to be accurate - clean water.

評分次數

• k23bb

不論在世界上任何國家,這種天災是隨時都可能發生,人民和政府要公同合作,人們要學習如何聰明地用(水)資源,而政府要有長遠的資源環境計劃,這樣才能令到在天災中減少受傷害.

評分次數

• k23bb

返回列表