雀 ~ 2

而且有很多~在清真寺頂

還不停在昇降

當然還有新鮮的...

其實多次途經清真寺時,已發覺有許多雀仔昇降,引起小弟拍攝意慾~
今日拿著200mm鏡,於九龍公園內一步步地走近拍攝,發覺真係多得嚇人,起碼成百隻以上~
相信公園內/外亦有充足養份(雀屎)供植物吸收
1# andy1874

45 years ago when I lived in Hong Kong, we used to go to Sai Gong to take pictures of birds (egrets).
We had to get there 5 o'clock in the morning and stepped into the ground covered with 6 inches of bird dropping (you know what it was).
If we were lucky to survive after 1,000 mosquito bites, we might see the sunrise and the bird might come out.

Back in those days, we were shooting Rollie, Mamiya or Yashica 6x6 B&W without telephoto.

I don't know if you still can find birds in Sai Gong. But they sure have some great seafood though.

1# andy1874

45 years ago when I lived in Hong Kong, we used to go to Sai Gong to take pictures of birds (egrets).
We had to get there 5 o'clock in the morning and stepped into the ground covered wi ...
ssal 發表於 2010-6-23 05:35 AM
I'm so sorry that I find those birds in Kowloon park!It's not Sai Gong!But it's a good topic for me to shooting in the next time!
I'm not good at Engish.Thank you for your sharing the experience!
不過,係九龍公園都俾蚊針到"云"
对不起, 我的中文輸入工具放在公司裡.
回到家裡就只有用英文通讯

以前西貢和粉嶺都有雀影, 現在唔知重有冇.
就好似以前我俘"靚"仔嗰時, 沙田的霧境倚龍地, 而家只見第一城.
今時唔同往日啦.
本帖最後由 moxfactor 於 2010-6-23 11:56 PM 編輯

都仲有, 但係少啲同太遠...  其實有好多其他地方仲好影... 有攞牌既入米埔, 冇既鹿頸都唔錯架...  部份其他地方就唔公開講, 近排好多唔識保護大自然既妖孽走去亂搞有BB既鳥巢, 仲帶鉸剪去剪枝話方便佢影...  真係影衰哂我地啲有品既影相佬...  亂入人地個田影私影(地係人地既, 俾大家入田影相已經係有著數, 仲帶齊model化妝燈腳? 有冇羞恥心架?),...  已經夠過份, 明知父母會棄巢令BB雀死都仲要去搞個巢.

借咗OP個post嚟rant下...  不過希望大家如果唔識影但又想影近距離既自己生態, 好多地方都有instructor教同帶隊.  北美西岸出名既有Moose Peterson, 香港有 Eco Institute既Samson So, 等等...
我都覺得要支持"生態團"既!
其實如果人人都破壞生態環境,好快連"麻雀仔"都冇得你影~
返回列表