“他是个世界级球员,”他说,“在对爱尔兰的比赛中就能看出这一点,在没有足够比赛的情况下他仍能有世界级的表现。”
“在接下来几天我会和他谈谈,看看现在阿森纳的情况如何。”

“我们商量好在圣诞期间讨论更多的细节。”
“如果他不能在阿森纳踢上比赛,我们要讨论一下延斯.莱曼最好的选择。”
“当然,如果他能踢上比赛,我会很高兴,尤其是在明年有欧锦赛的情况下。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Low wants Lehmann to play

Low wants Lehmann to play - 15 Nov 2007

Germany coach Joachim Low has backed goalkeeper Jens Lehmann - but wants to see him playing first-team football before next summer's European Championship.

Lehmann is out of favour at Arsenal, with Manuel Almunia currently Arsene Wenger's first-choice, and the former Borussia Dortmund man has suggested he may return to his homeland if he cannot force his way back into the side.
And while Low believes he does not need to play regularly to perform for Germany, he feels it may be better if Lehmann moves on in the transfer window.

"He is simply a class player," he said. "One could see in the match against Ireland that he can still produce world-class displays even without match practice.

"I will have a conversation with Jens in the coming days to see what the situation is like at Arsenal.
"We had agreed that we would talk about it in more detail at Christmas.

"If he doesn't play at Arsenal, we will talk about the best possibilities for Jens Lehmann.
"Of course, I would prefer if he did play, especially with next year's European Championships."
我觉得WENGER不会拿德国队主教练勒夫的建议来当ARSENAL的赌注
i agree la....wenger have his own opinion la!!
Lehmann should leave if that is good for him, there is a rumor of he is going back Dortmund, some club in germany, his birth -place!!
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-15 06:23 PM 發表
Lehmann should leave if that is good for him, there is a rumor of he is going back Dortmund, some club in germany, his birth -place!!
Lehmanns should find those clubs where picked him as 1st Goal Keeper's.. Or else, that's no different for him to be remained with Arsenal..
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-15 02:10 AM 發表
i agree la....wenger have his own opinion la!!
In term of Experiance, Wenger may not need Joachim Loh to give him advice.
返回列表