随后,他在一个科特迪瓦足协官员的搀扶之下,蹒跚离开了球场,他的大腿敷着冰袋。他昨晚做了一次扫描,今天将进行一次全面诊断。
“我们不知道到底有糟糕,”切尔西前锋德罗巴说,“我们担心,但是我们祝福他好运。”

“这对于我们是非常好的一天,除了图雷的伤病,”科特迪瓦教练吉利说。“我关心他,因为他伤在腹股沟。我不知道他将缺席多久。他首先要做一些检查。”

如果伤病如想象中的严重,那么这不仅对于科特迪瓦是一个坏消息,对于阿森纳也是如此,阿森纳的后防人员已经捉襟见肘。
图雷在非洲杯热身赛上表现突出。周一科特迪瓦1:0击败了尼日尼亚,他们确保进入到四分之一决赛。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Kolo Toure injury blow as Ivory Coast progress

Kolo Toure injury blow as Ivory Coast progress
Kolo toure, the Arsenal central defender, was carried off on a stretcher shortly before half-time in Ivory Coast's Africa Cup of Nations group match against Benin and could miss the rest of the tournament.

He had just set up his team's second goal - for his brother, Yaya - in a comprehensive 4-1 win when he collapsed after stretching in an attempt to cut out a deflected cross. Clearly in distress and clutching his groin, Toure was helped on to a stretcher.
advertisement

Later, plainly in discomfort, he hobbled out of the stadium supported by an Ivorian Football Federation official and with his thigh swaddled in ice and bandages. He was expected to undergo scans last night, and a fuller diagnosis should be available today.

"We don't know how bad it is," said Chelsea striker Didier Drogba, who scored Ivory Coast's opening goal. "We're worried, but we're keeping our fingers crossed."

"It has been a very good day for us, apart from Kolo's injury," Ivory Coast coach Gerard Gili said. "I'm concerned about him because he has injured his groin. I don't know how long he'll be out. He first has to take some tests."

If the injury is as serious as feared, it is more bad news not only for Ivory Coast, but also for Arsenal, whose defensive resources are already severely stretched.

Toure had been in fine form for the pre-tournament favourites. After beating Nigeria 1-0 on Monday, they all but assured themselves of a place in the quarter-finals as Kader Keita and Dindane scored in the second half. Razak Omatoyossi headed a consolation goal for Benin.
图雷受伤,对Ivory嘅影响好大,
但对阿仙奴嘅影响仲过大!
咁樣會吾會買人呢
i think it's time to buy some defender who can play not only central but also at both sides....
how long he nid to rest???
暂时仲没有消息,
我都希望阿仙奴可以买番一位世界级后卫,
大家念吓如果/万一Gallas都伤迈,
就真係好危险啦。。
返回列表