返回列表 回復 發帖

静谧の夏 花语处处

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• k23bb

張張都好靚呀
Beautiful tulips, are they from 中山公园?  In September every year, there is a flower show call the Floriade in Canberra, there the whole park is covered with all sorts of tulips, here are some of the photos:+ ^' m# r- n2 ?+ c) C$ J3 s) h

6 G. r3 q& m; otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. k5 w2 o) a8 r1 m2 i3 k  \; U公仔箱論壇' f3 q4 l1 A5 q1 v+ f: c* p

! `' I( {$ e& q& m( N  y5 P
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Beautiful tulips, are they from 中山公园?  In September every year, there is a flower show call the Floriade in Canberra, there the whole park is covered with all sorts of tulips, here are some of the ...
' H- ~9 I+ O  Y1 \4 D: E+ onorman.ho 發表於 2010-5-27 08:00 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" E6 r0 `# u0 w

4 w7 L9 U. u. u$ N. ]; }公仔箱論壇  Super...U're right, most of them are from 中山公园, some of them are from 奥林匹克森林公园.
Beautiful tulips, are they from 中山公园?  In September every year, there is a flower show call the Floriade in Canberra, there the whole park is covered with all sorts of tulips, here are some of the ...www2.tvboxnow.com) z- Q3 }: Y8 a$ f! r. S
norman.ho 發表於 2010-5-27 08:00 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ D, l# V0 {" C

: x; M2 b# y5 k2 G9 F8 _$ w! ~Oh wow its a dead giveaway, since most pics are labeled as 中山公园?  Haha..
+ X( ~# D& N) S2 e9 x+ Q; a! S$ T" {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Pretty flowers thanks for sharing.
拍得很美。
Beautiful sea of flowers. I see only Europeans walking among those tulips, where had all the Chinese gone? since it is a garden in China!
很让人心旷神怡的图片,个人最喜欢紫色的那朵花,妖艳又有纯洁的感觉,实在结合的太美妙了
花無百日香,但圖片中的花香是日久常香.
Very beautiful tulips. Thank you for sharing.
返回列表