返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] What do you guys think about Nani in the next season?

單選投票, 共有 8 人參與投票

您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
Everything I check the highlights of Nani for his first season at Man utd or his time at Sporting, he gives me an impression that he is a very good player.  He got skills, he can cross (way better than Ronaldo) and he can shoots.  I think he still has not succeed is that he tries to hard.  He wants to become the next Ronaldo.  I really hope SAF give him more playing time this season to prove himself and become the first choice on the left winger.
我对他还是有信心的...希望ferguson能给他多些上场机会...也希望nani自己可以珍惜所拥有的机会

評分次數

• tok

我对他还是有信心的...希望ferguson能给他多些上场机会...也希望nani自己可以珍惜所拥有的机会
Yeah... Ultrabitch, we share the same view.  hopefully he can take the chances and shine.

His crossing will be very important for us if we change to 4-4-2

評分次數

• tok

Yeah... Ultrabitch, we share the same view.  hopefully he can take the chances and shine.

His crossing will be very important for us if we change to 4-4-2
mafei1113 發表於 2009-7-15 02:04 AM
哈哈,我个人觉得4-4-2无论对nani或曼联都会是很好的..至少控制了中场,在攻防方面都会更有效果

評分次數

• tok

哈哈,我个人觉得4-4-2无论对nani或曼联都会是很好的..至少控制了中场,在攻防方面都会更有效果
I think Ferguson knew he is going to change to 4-4-2 this season because he knew Ronaldo is leaving.  I think that is the reason why he bought Berbatov.  we need a good tall striker that can hold up the ball (like berbatov) and a good second striker (Rooney).  I cannot wait to see our new team play in preseason.

評分次數

• tok

He will be given a lot of chance this season to prove himself.. if he fail.  He will be most likely be sell.

評分次數

• tok

Firstly, Nani still not stable to perform at all, he nid to improve his own tactic and try to build teamworks along teammate.
and i hope Sir AF also can give a chance to him, because regarding his playing style, he is the onli 1 that can replace C.ronaldo.
我也认为该给nani多一些机会, 他有的是实力,没有的是机会。
当初c罗加盟时刚好没有出色边锋,而nani加盟时,曼联已有了c罗,吉思,朴。
sir AF 应该把栽培c罗的一切,再度转到nani身上,他一定会是下一个c罗,或赢过c罗!!!!
左右就等他和valencia一起比翼双飞
个人觉得Nani身体较单薄,在边线拼抢上较吃亏,而且往往错失射门得分的良机, 不如Park的积极和拼劲.
amannn 發表於 2009-7-16 06:27 PM
Actually Nani is quite strong.  From some clips in youtube, you can see it is hard to pull him down.  Hopefully he can be a star player this season.
amannn 發表於 2009-7-16 06:27 PM
park和nani都有不同的强点...nani盘球好,park可以吸引和冲击对方防守...
不能说谁比较好...
park和nani都有不同的强点...nani盘球好,park可以吸引和冲击对方防守...
不能说谁比较好...
ultrabitch 發表於 2009-7-17 03:25 AM
Yes you are right, that is why as a big team like us have so many different kind of players to face different opponents.
返回列表