返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

5 O/ M; v1 H" U; m9 \% ^公仔箱論壇Mary of Children
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 |: o* d$ Z2 g/ X
" ?! \, F; n  Y0 Y' l8 i
If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...5 D' z& A- C1 k2 \  D* H+ W
If a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# v* k) C1 P0 L7 d  f* [/ Q
If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...公仔箱論壇* E; ?1 B/ N4 \3 r, k$ |
If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- k- P+ B" ~* j: U
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
, _8 |) q) e5 N5 Z3 a# R' cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...
( U: c5 j( }" m! P0 owww2.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...
, ]. X& @+ d- zIf a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...# q# ^' D. W6 C1 A
If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ S3 z! M  y+ m
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... " n5 w+ N0 y* M' N
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ |! F$ I) z+ g: q& F+ E5 M
If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
! O( [6 G6 q# F/ {5 v& C公仔箱論壇If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
! \4 r+ ?" O" }7 k% |- T" k$ I$ Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
' u3 w& A  T# Y+ k6 ^+ qIf a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...www2.tvboxnow.com4 ^9 |& R6 y+ J
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...
( o' G8 I  w5 Z% N+ R5 Iwww2.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...
' ~2 M9 J4 |$ h  f& i9 XIf a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...* C- T: b; q2 n( K- r
If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 M% [  I, T% s- H; T
If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...www2.tvboxnow.com1 @* V6 A6 B  _" P6 p& @1 k3 ?
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...
) c' O, [2 R. Y( x+ O/ J( S# m* o- TIf a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...% \2 F7 U" k- O  P# j2 A6 A" d1 C
If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
+ t- t& R* P& |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...
. D% b8 }! }' N5 V: n0 ^1 |3 mIf a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
英文文章!有意思~
返回列表