返回列表 回復 發帖

切尔西奇袭顶级火枪

切尔西意图用一千两百万英镑奇袭阿森纳射手尼克拉斯·本特纳。

19岁的本特纳上赛季被租借在伯明翰,极度渴望能得到稳定的一队出场机会。仅仅代表枪手在最近两场欧洲赛事首发,他对缺乏机会感到心烦意乱。-

现在切尔西体育总监弗兰克·阿内森据信正在运作签下丹麦国脚。

本特纳已经被AC米兰,皇家马德里以及切尔西追逐,而他的父亲兼经纪人托马斯昨晚拒绝否认来自切尔西的兴趣。“对此我无可奉告。”他说。

阿森纳主教练阿瑟·温格总是说为了帮助他们的职业生涯,他不会阻止年轻球员转会,如果他们在阿森纳无法成为主力话,但是本特纳对他来说也许是个左右为难的问题。

切尔西非常希望加强他们的锋线力量,正在为非洲国家杯期间将失去迪迪埃·德罗巴做准备。-

他们已经与博尔顿射手尼古拉斯·阿内尔卡扯上了联系,尤其是在安德烈·舍普琴柯的长期未来悬而未决的情况下,与此同时,他们的目标还有皇家马德里的荷兰小将罗伊斯顿·德伦特以及科林西安17岁的巴西天才少年卢林尼亚(Lulinha)。
actually i dun like wat the 本特纳 do la...if he really wan to be a star under the Wenger,he should be patient now...he also should know that many arsenal young player also need to be patient and wait to play in the first team,like v.persie(he be the subtitute how many season b4),flamini(he play for the defender and other position last season also just for subtitute),clichy(he just a subtitute to Ashley Cole before) and so on....Eduardo da Silva also cant play as a 1st team now,but he complaint anything now,why  本特纳 wan complaint so much??and i believe v.persie and Adebayor is the 1st team striker for arsenal now!!they 2 really play very well,maybe 本特纳 is a good player too,but he still need time to be a professional striker la!!!

評分次數

• jacksonkua

原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-12-5 04:38 PM 發表
actually i dun like wat the 本特纳 do la...if he really wan to be a star under the Wenger,he should be patient now...he also should know that many arsenal young player also need to be patient and wait ...
Haha, very very good suggestion to our Young Gun's Bendtner and if he transferred to Chelsea, i dun think he could get the Guarantee First Team Appearance as well, To remain with Arsenal, he still got chance to play for Carling Cup. This is the reason why sometime the young player easily to get influence by others.:onion14:
原帖由 Sultan 於 2007-12-5 04:41 PM 發表

i will hoping Chelsea to buy him. Shecvenco no form la...:024:
Hai, Mr. Sultan, Bendtner is a good player but i dun think he's as good as Sheva
返回列表