返回列表 回復 發帖

[音視圖片] 【The Pulse】2013-06-28 July 1st - Time for Celebration; July 1st - Time for Protest; July 1st Studio Discussion - Audrey Eu and Icarus Wong

【The Pulse】2013-06-28 July 1st - Time for Celebration; July 1st - Time for Protest; July 1st Studio Discussion - Audrey Eu and Icarus Wong  
( r/ J; Z4 L' d: Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb     
& a- p( u$ I; [, o" Nwww2.tvboxnow.com For the first time since the 1997 Handover, approaching the July 1st anniversary, Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying this week released a report on the performance of himself and his government. Critics were quick to point out that not only had he marked that performance higher than the public, but also that the work report was an attempt to reduce the turnout for the July 1st rally. Executive councillor Cheng Yiu-tong is also the chairman of the Hong Kong Celebrations Association, which has not only arranged celebration events but also, with the help of the pro-Beijing Hong Kong Commerce and Industry Association, enlisted over 1,000 shops and restaurants to offer special discounts of up to 50% only between 2 to 5pm on July 1. There are even discounts on property transactions And there's a pop concert to tempt the young away from protest. For many though, nothing will convince them not to take part in the July 1st March. Dissatisfactions are just too great.
# x  I" j8 f$ Y9 E' r  ^公仔箱論壇
% V, [. q5 `9 twww2.tvboxnow.comWhy might people be persuaded to go out in the sweltering heat on Monday and resist the blandishments of discounts on cakes, no commission property transactions, and Canto and K-pop music shows? ith us in the studio are the Civic Party’s Audrey Eu and Icarus Wong from one of the rally organising groups, the Civil Human Rights Front. We also asked some individuals more supportive of the government to come along. They turned us down.
+ b# {: ^, C+ H0 W9 y6 @www2.tvboxnow.com    tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! R/ y# R/ v8 |+ c2 Q
公仔箱論壇$ ~- ]8 [: E' a' G

3 i' w7 b4 W% Q! _5 g3 g" cwww2.tvboxnow.com
: W9 b! D! n- B) ]   
" E: N/ V6 p4 E# H) s
公仔箱論壇  B) {$ ^/ D+ ^6 R
約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放  公仔箱論壇# D$ v2 e( u! {; R2 a  u6 d! a
* r" @3 l  {" n# c4 p* j( p
.www2.tvboxnow.com# N; h# [2 ]7 ]. a4 ~" P% J  v
返回列表