返回列表 回復 發帖

[翻唱] Do you hear the people sing by 元大長

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2014-3-7 11:07 AM 編輯
( R( |% J: J. Q9 c% z5 m5 f, G! iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# A" \5 x! H/ S% i) gSongs from Les Misérables
& q2 C  D6 K# d) c( m7 uhttps://app.box.com/s/8z7ak99u8oah5rptxesk
, x5 i: ]( \! {Do you hear the people sing?
$ l3 \3 Q6 L. s+ g# O- W; E) fSinging a song of angry men?
5 K2 }3 C8 t/ [$ Y$ c5 Uwww2.tvboxnow.comIt is the music of a people' k2 q- v( x6 T' w9 j# c, b
Who will not be slaves again!
8 V' Y$ f3 Y7 K. vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen the beating of your heart
2 C$ m: \) E9 |8 R  T0 G3 x6 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEchoes the beating of the drums
( O4 S$ N/ h+ K' ewww2.tvboxnow.comThere is a life about to startTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' A9 U' I7 L& Y: i5 D8 \4 I' p
When tomorrow comes!
" H' `9 i2 G# s) T
9 R  A1 I2 w2 S5 J/ k* xWill you join in our crusade?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% j& T" S2 o6 ?5 ~- C, o
Who will be strong and stand with me?
' t8 [+ W( M% j5 V  \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBeyond the barricade公仔箱論壇( ?& k: \: y& x8 W. b! d
Is there a world you long to see?
/ N/ f1 T$ x4 @+ D) T7 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇3 b# T! h* l$ N5 F" I3 H" S
Then join in the fight
- U2 ?4 G% {9 q3 A- Z2 ]公仔箱論壇That will give you the right to be free!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 A" G$ D: I6 m, ~/ N

3 y  U. X$ p2 J' ^5 l3 m# ]Do you hear the people sing?www2.tvboxnow.com/ m6 f4 C, `% |: K0 I. w
Singing a song of angry men?
7 L! S3 U! m2 v+ ?) @: w9 Q. Twww2.tvboxnow.comIt is the music of a people0 }4 i8 L" J2 p1 F
3 r/ u7 w1 e$ yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When the beating of your heart
8 s; K8 \8 q8 r' e1 @: uEchoes the beating of the drumsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( [6 k& ]" ]& H. l* L$ K! q
There is a life about to startTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 O7 N2 Q) a6 F" B. K$ v6 W3 \6 N
When tomorrow comes!* V. @9 _; ^4 Z1 k( B+ K4 F5 L

3 D: p& v- T1 ^" g1 {8 ~" C* s$ @5 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Will you give all you can give
  Y. T$ Z  j: Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo that our banner may advancewww2.tvboxnow.com  i( w: B$ S% L$ j; r" R
Some will fall and some will livewww2.tvboxnow.com6 `2 T; c3 Z5 Q
Will you stand up and take your chance?
8 n. c1 O& R6 DThe blood of the martyrswww2.tvboxnow.com, \: l# ]" c  S% E& ]
Will water the meadows of France!
; @7 [+ I/ u" N4 Q. O8 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- ]$ a$ V# `0 k& S) F公仔箱論壇Do you hear the people sing?6 a; j! k+ {  M* j- f: S* w/ G
Singing a song of angry men?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* r7 C$ Y* B, g7 m
It is the music of a peoplewww2.tvboxnow.com6 A, r6 K7 ^3 h% G- Y
: t4 Q0 t4 y% L0 z- yWhen the beating of your heart
# r2 l2 k! {/ V+ o" h8 J4 E" ?- ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEchoes the beating of the drumswww2.tvboxnow.com1 x6 a9 D4 @! ~; Q4 M1 D
There is a life about to start公仔箱論壇/ [6 C0 S+ l3 ^2 w, ]) x
When tomorrow comes!

評分次數

• ~劍全~

• pinaroo

Very nice, Eric!
% d0 V( G) j( W0 r( E% V; O! d  Mwww2.tvboxnow.comsupport!

評分次數

• ~劍全~

感謝各位的支持!
這首未聽過,好有氣勢feel,好聽,support 元大長!!

評分次數

• ~劍全~

返回列表