返回列表 回復 發帖

[出賣] 我为她疯狂至今。

She is my college friends. becoz of some misunderstanding, we cannot be friend now.
) c; V6 \/ f2 l7 E" v3 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHope she will know me and we can be friend again.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
she is sweet
she friends study in singapore or in kl ah
4 {* t0 X5 H0 v& c) q, Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso pretty Girl
1 N/ J/ M- j2 j" ^公仔箱論壇so can i know your friends ???TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- O+ q" t  P( [- _* c- J# x) o
Thanks......
she look pretty!
4 H' t7 E) q6 r6 A/ q4 L& g7 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thx sharing
太棒了唷
0 {8 a7 L  i) e' D0 I7 J5 l5 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。希望版大能繼續分享$ B5 a5 _* s  F: \$ v# m
繼續加油囉# C+ N1 o6 M) s6 F! [- M1 F
謝謝分享囉

回復 #1 tuck 的帖子

what you did on her until spoiled friendship huh ?
1 f7 J& \2 K5 C' mwww2.tvboxnow.combe faithful and apologize to her?) l3 g& _9 q: l: D- j
mayb can ?
莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君. 穆里尼奥, 一路走好..
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
she is beautiful latvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' R) G  B9 t: a4 l" y& t; s8 W! N
be a big man and apologize to her and keep the friendship
, l% a* W3 B9 x9 }4 K5 e/ O1 H+ ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdon't let some stupid misunderstanding ruin you
0 d8 z' U* Z: _5 E公仔箱論壇support you la
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
% Q" u5 C  |3 C7 B7 N. Ri do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
. o1 A. b- N- y3 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe even block or delete my msn.% J; h: z, D" H) n8 g+ e$ ]
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) d6 a& D+ B" U: A# o: \. M
hope she will know as soon as possible.
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 21:21 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ ?" F( ]- I9 E9 t/ _0 @
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
8 u' h; y( N& Q7 g8 Ri do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.www2.tvboxnow.com& P$ H8 ]  O# ?
she even block or delete my msn.公仔箱論壇6 }) [" m8 O; P4 x
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.2 q7 E! y) d9 C
hope she will ...
公仔箱論壇- \" p. h8 H+ T$ ^

- w) R" l4 g# A0 Wwell.. wat i can say is.. hope she'll forgive u soon :onion14:
原帖由 Darkn3t 於 2007-12-11 09:08 PM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. L( t  o" G7 m8 U% m
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( o0 f: J. J7 ^. F: @& @1 ]$ R- R

! @' a4 Z* d% a7 ^; x2 Oquestion i wanted to ask as well, thought as though it looks kinda familiarTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ T9 G3 T8 k! E& o$ c' U5 Z) @, A! {
:onion05:~~
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 09:21 PM 發表
- _" W  W4 i; q' K0 d3 z. SIn order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- c( |3 t& B6 E6 m2 \
i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.+ A, m' p; i  u
she even block or delete my msn.
. v' ~) H$ h! E, _1 ~i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.. W( x6 T$ b2 |5 C3 [; ?
hope she will ...
www2.tvboxnow.com' {  ?% C0 q. t. \. z4 H3 w

$ I/ }- l5 z: |6 z: vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbest of luck ~~www2.tvboxnow.com. v+ G8 ]! w7 Y  l% h: R( W( C
pretty girl.. 希望你地早日好返喇..
very pretty malaysian girl!
5 P: Q7 N3 a% G7 Y6 R9 |7 |www2.tvboxnow.comgood luck for u la!
, h: |" g- b) f  h: d  Uwww2.tvboxnow.comhope u can with her be a friend again
她長的不錯喔
$ o' J( N, F/ [7 ]0 s( w8 U淺淺的笑 迷人喔
返回列表