返回列表 回復 發帖

Lotus bloom - in winter

Winter is here.  All the lotus plants in the lotus pond have withered.3 R" N8 ~4 n: V" v) S# ~$ W
Except this one, an interactive sculpture display, left from the Biennale.
3 V7 |, @7 c4 v) |' Gwww2.tvboxnow.com# R; _3 |$ [! ]! i
www2.tvboxnow.com* ^% L  @( r- z  L
) i* U, e$ G+ U. V& }/ e5 |0 c* l
www2.tvboxnow.com5 M# |2 h( X, v) u
www2.tvboxnow.com: R8 Y4 [. q1 Y' t6 J; t

# t' M) R* n& q& q2 H! Y2 G. Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' X2 D7 O$ H+ Y" [; Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 h0 h$ C7 p1 I% @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 www2.tvboxnow.com+ o' E& s  v4 \; _- p
  " [' h7 D8 y; J1 ^

' P: ]# S/ G' Y2 S8 u; V; Y8 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) b) n! p9 A5 W8 y

, ?- d8 P8 z+ ?  \" ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 i( J$ C7 g' R% o% r

: p7 s# M' X# S% o0 i1 m/ @+ e1 R! f

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Huge artificial lotus, self open and close, will there be lights at night? where did you get this?

評分次數

• k23bb

Huge artificial lotus, self open and close, will there be lights at night? where did you get this?
www2.tvboxnow.com; `( {8 s* |! R
These pictures were taken at the ducks fountain inside the Sydney Botanic Garden.  Every 2 years there is a modern arts exhibition call Biennale held at the Museum of Modern Arts and various other locations, the hydraulic lotus bloom is part of the display.  I don't think it gets lid up in the evening though, the Botanic Garden closes at sunset.  The Vivid Sydney Festival is still on, many of Sydney architecture, status are lid up with attractive florescence colours in the evening.  Really pretty.  I might go and take some pictures at the weekend.

評分次數

• k23bb

完全是題外話;據報雪梨歌劇院的維修費用十分高;引致市民不滿?是否呢
今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
完全是題外話;據報雪梨歌劇院的維修費用十分高;引致市民不滿?是否呢
+ U; T$ _5 @& V9 l% H+ V4 ~+ s2 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. s6 u' p5 m0 a% W8 b# F! E
No, that's all rumor, not a shred of truth in it.  The Opera House is a Sydney Icon, all Sydneysiders are very proud of it, it's embarking on a big renovation to enhance on the acoustic of the concert hall and the opera theatre.公仔箱論壇/ v# D, I; t; T- _3 n! v, [$ I
Perhaps you are referring to the original construction cost, it did blowout to over 10 times, and the then government had to start a special lottery to raise fund to have it completed.  History had since proved that it was the best decision the government had ever made.
莲花池的假荷花 。。。

評分次數

• k23bb

Infinity is the Limit for me
清水出芙蓉,天然去調飾.公仔箱論壇! X* F! L# h7 o0 b
這機械蓮花,還需天然環景去陪襯.

評分次數

• k23bb

Artificial lotus...4 W9 n5 y" o, }% ]- d; e
Hmmm and we have artificial traffic police in Taipei.
8 C" J* v# {6 o4 BSometimes they wave flags at construction sites.
返回列表