返回列表 回復 發帖

Fabregas named as new Arsenal captain

Cesc Fabregas is the new Arsenal captain.
The 21-year-old Spaniard will wear the armband for the first time in the match against Dynamo Kyiv at Emirates Stadium on Tuesday night.
Arsène Wenger announced his decision at his pre-match press conference ahead of the Group G clash. It ends a few days of feverish media speculation surrounding the future of William Gallas.
Wenger has included the French defender in his squad for Tuesday after leaving him out for the trip to Manchester City at the weekend. He added that, to him, the subject is now closed.
“Gallas will play against Kyiv,” said the manager. “But he will not captain the team, it will be Cesc Fabregas.

"This is a permanent thing. But I don’t think I especially have to explain why. I have given you information but I do not have to explain to you why I make these decisions.
“This subject is now closed. You have to respect a little bit of the team’s privacy.”
support cesc !!!!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal need to just put this behind them and rally behind their new capt.
this is a good news to arsenal
i really cant get y gallas has been arsenal's captain and not for cesc fabegras...
727111_by_F D Z one.ORG@ronnie23_tvbnow_DC資訊@hkfullhouse_XT
去掉空位
First time to be captain and bring a win to Arsenal and qualify to the next round...

Hope he keep on it and bring some champions to Arsenal soon...

Cesc... u can do it~! Just do it...
返回列表