返回列表 回復 發帖

My feeling now

This is the first time I can't see you for more than 3 days...
& H9 q1 U1 b3 _! H$ g$ a3 T0 h  fwww2.tvboxnow.comI can't imagine how I feel it now...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 d3 g% Z6 }/ E3 B
I miss you so much... but you don't know...
, P; ?8 n( h5 M, H* I& Z. p6 @www2.tvboxnow.com
3 k% Z5 d, m, {I still have to wait for 2 or 3 days from now...3 q  m! Z" b9 H/ T0 Y
I hope I can see you now... see you from distance also can...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 n; p8 N, W4 j& Y, z* `2 p7 D
but the distance now is too far... totally do not know what are you doing...公仔箱論壇- j, y- q9 y% Q2 q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 s/ e( _7 I. C; T; u' {7 \
how are you? ( K8 g6 w1 `- |% L/ E
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ y0 {' W- p5 i8 r0 C% e
have you carefully walk?
9 O, f+ b0 s1 S' Ohave your heart feel painful?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 j1 t) E$ z" a) d  v
have your hand shaking?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 y5 V/ B, o0 v
have you get gastrik?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' W0 W: e: ?. g2 O  C8 i; n- V/ R
have you knock something accidently?5 e7 }1 `% |, s4 W1 C# e2 t- z
www2.tvboxnow.com! p$ t; B/ v% `8 M) L
at last... have you miss me? even 1 second?
" ^; F+ X9 j" m3 ~$ S) C8 y! nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ e2 a$ q0 t! B5 U4 s
I will not tell you how i feel... just hope you be happy all the time...
- [" v$ t1 [" Z9 T. w
* v  \% r  H4 d3 sI plan to pick you at station when you back from oversea... don't know you allow or not!公仔箱論壇: e" z' l1 R( x, N4 P; y

3 D* n4 T" g7 r% W+ L公仔箱論壇I MISS YOU all the time...
I can see you finally... I should feel very happy... why I feel so down???tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, m# Y- C8 G" M' W" O* K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ c7 L8 J+ y1 q* G% m' ^* u1 X& R
I offered myself to pick you from airport but rejected... I amend the sms number of times before sent to you... tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 b% ?( R1 Z, c
I'm fine with it as long as your family will go and fetch you... So, i'm work and rest at home just to wait you back until 1.23am... Finally i received your sms and know that you safety reached. Then, I continue wait you until you back home at 2.40am... You told me that you go bath and sleep... so i replied to ask you rest and take leave today for rest... 公仔箱論壇: i6 N4 o& J" G, ^; x/ W* s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 [: {2 u7 q& H9 N
There is no reply and i sent you sms on 3.30am... No reply until 4.00am and I sent you sms again and informed that I will wake you up this morning and offered to go office together...
- [5 M; @* G6 H1 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm lying on bed until I fall sleep after I sent the sms... because I still waiting for your sms...4 ~# z6 H$ N7 x' B' V8 {" ^2 i
公仔箱論壇, Z: `5 S. s8 h8 q5 W  p
I woke up on time this morning and you sms me also... saying that the other colleague will pick you to office and asked me to go myself... I hit the wall immediately until my hand feel pain... and... you asked me why want to sleep late yesterday... www2.tvboxnow.com8 Z+ L6 c3 X$ f! k: y3 m. O9 V
公仔箱論壇$ q' U* @4 |4 L
I can't sleep again even feel sleepy and my backbone was pain for whole night... Thus, I prepare to office... hmm... the car in front of me "boom" by another car... It's happened the same when you leave Malaysia... the car behind of me "boom" by another car... what is the hint that want to tell me???; M% ?% _# O, h

. D( P' L. z& j! i9 G2 r2 n. ~Next...
8 `9 L) m. H+ o/ Z% S5 l" Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 _" j$ \; \+ x6 S* a  a3 }公仔箱論壇It just happened 1 hour ago... the other colleague had informed you about the case you handled and we helped you to settle the case... Informed that you feel very angry with it...公仔箱論壇- M1 z; N: b( C: Q$ y# u0 L
I didn't give any concern... I just ask you do not make your heart pain... tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# o5 S: _( T& Z/ E; f! s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 n3 r4 ]; p" B$ m
I did not sleep yesterday night because I worry on you the whole night... my backbone pain for whole night... rushing my work for whole night... I asked you not to work because I do not want you come and rush for work after a tired trip... and do not want you to know that we helped you to settle the case... I'm not able to finish my work just because of missing you the whole week and help you to settle case...
3 |& Y1 P& M, d; e$ iwww2.tvboxnow.com
$ t1 j. M' _# i- m: rwww2.tvboxnow.comfeel funny... just hope today will rain...
藏在心底的话并不是故意要去隐瞒,只是并不是所有的疼痛都可以呐喊。。。/ C& ]% ?5 ^2 ~$ L$ r$ T, p
posted out this when read this sentence... drop to the curve suddenly... but dont know what to do also...公仔箱論壇: z1 k& _6 ?; ?- J/ [: p- ^
do not shout out then voice out can?... no one know what i thinking...
# W, ]4 U9 D4 P) k' yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。only i know the pain...  until when i can tahan?
5 q5 @* e( L$ Z2 ?, U公仔箱論壇
! [7 [; T0 x7 W; I" k公仔箱論壇不停的写写写,可是我不知道停不住的究竟是笔,还是和你的点滴。。。www2.tvboxnow.com* ~5 m+ z* r$ ^, d$ R* Y1 i

* R* h& |, I0 `4 |& T6 B6 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。对于你,真的要放弃?可是不想忘记。。。而我唯一没有做好的事,就是没说出“我爱你”。。。
返回列表