返回列表 回復 發帖

[歐洲] 3千蜜蜂同時'光顧'花店

Bee-seiged! The terrifying moment a buzzing swarm of 3,000 bees descended on florists as workers cowered inside
8 p4 q" W) D* s! x. n5 U$ q
  •     Shop worker says 'sky was turned black' by  the invasion of bees
  •     Store was shut for two hours while a  beekeeper was called to tackle swarm
  By Rob CooperTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 R, k9 R% P7 u' {/ c9 N3 ~1 P

0 ^& f: ~. d1 \; r/ N" d( D公仔箱論壇This is the dramatic moment a swarm of 3,000  bees descended on a florists as workers hid inside.
! G8 {% v/ y- V3 u* Q# NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 y4 u3 T  d& d1 a7 [1 x
The shop was forced to close for more than  two hours in Hereford city centre while a beekeeper was called.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& T9 T4 t, [. y& L
; @9 L5 s2 f; y
The invasion of the buzzing insects also  caused chaos for shoppers as they swarmed around the store front last Sunday  afternoon.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ h( b* Y' ]1 J& Q& [5 S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, {' ], T' k' S
. Q  r' ~6 T% |. x9 J+ {
Invasion: A swarm of 3,000 bees descends on the florists  in Hereford while the workers lock themselves inside公仔箱論壇! o0 a' U/ G5 v0 y. \4 l% R
www2.tvboxnow.com3 K6 c. R7 i. y. z8 k! ~! ]6 a

% a- r% g9 Z0 w8 x- P2 t& Z公仔箱論壇Swarming: Bees gather on a flower pot as beekeepers are  called to tackle the problem公仔箱論壇' O( C2 W3 v, i2 H! M

" K* `) W# g6 R" v% g% P3 O: HA shop worker at Sarah  Jane’s Joy of Flowers said today:  'It was pretty scary, one minute the sky was blue and it was sunny outside, the  next the front of the shop was covered in a black swarming cloud of bees.$ [6 H( i& r" l8 E: c
www2.tvboxnow.com# e2 L- z  E* P* Y
'They must have been attracted by the pollen  in the flowers we had in a few pots outside.www2.tvboxnow.com3 z% M" ^, u# Y+ x0 L
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( W' O( f+ `4 k
'Other shoppers had to run across the street  to avoid them, luckily I don’t think anyone was stung and a beekeeper arrived  after a couple of hours and removed the swarm in a box.'
! Y: F6 C, ?: O( F( eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' U8 j7 s! i! K6 S; r

; |/ f; x6 G8 ]: p' c$ C1 {Terrifying: Staff had to retreat inside the shop as the  bees settled on their wareswww2.tvboxnow.com' O& r" B/ V5 p: t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& p6 D& r+ I& L% h& Z

. l" j% m/ p) c  R; J+ ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTackled: A beekeeper collects the bees and later handed  them over to the Herefordshire Beekeeper¿s Association
1 ]6 }. n* i5 j! o5 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- D1 w9 I+ H: e5 Q! G& i4 M
www2.tvboxnow.com9 p$ h" W) b) L6 c
Collection: A beekeeper collects the swarm which forced  the shop in Hereford to close last Sunday1 B% H5 G- X9 q0 @2 H8 \2 K6 ]+ V, }

8 a* n2 U+ t2 x% m, TShopper Jane Thomas, 31, was walking along  with her young daughter when she spotted the bees.
1 {) C6 \- P4 j+ qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She said: 'I couldn’t believe my eyes when I  saw it, I got us straight over the other side of the street when I realised what  was in front of us.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& [( \) A7 f6 S
www2.tvboxnow.com2 r# ~9 ]& u# e! m+ ~: M" O$ r
'I suppose it makes sense that they’d head  for a florist but you don’t expect to see a big swarm of them in the middle of a  high street.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  o: p' `0 |" w1 L. J! @

7 D( C' P  n* Iwww2.tvboxnow.com
% ]5 E3 D: z! P! g1 vThe bees swarmed into the town centre after  being released from a hive at a nearby museum.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, k* f# F2 h7 v9 u
Amateur beekeeper Hazel Highfield collected  the bees and handed them over to the Herefordshire Beekeeper’s  Association.公仔箱論壇! o/ N( \" ^+ L  m7 A

& j  z+ d" E# W0 d* p' O: Bwww2.tvboxnow.comShe said: 'They would only have been  interested in finding a new home, when they are like that the bees are very  placid.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ w4 b$ G* o+ ~4 ]! N
'They feed up on honey before they leave the  hive.'
# F+ @; t: Z. a. M5 T  E7 `) q; }  k. s- L- b& Z
Workers at Thorntons chocolate shop in nearby  Leominster were forced to cower inside for two-and-a-half hours after 2,000 bees  built a nest in the doorway last July.1 L2 s$ e  A- |$ d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( ~, `& ~% r# n' M; a2 @/ ~9 _' u

- d+ y& ?! h6 b7 E公仔箱論壇Swarm: Shoppers fled across the road after spotting the  bees gathered outsidewww2.tvboxnow.com/ o6 `% C- E) L) |0 I2 T

' h6 X% T* k$ X8 O( gwww2.tvboxnow.comBees and wasps 'kill more people in Britain than Al-Qaeda do'www2.tvboxnow.com" _  R4 O$ A- Y  B1 L

6 z7 ?/ M" M$ ?3 w8 h" E; T2 ITerrorism kills fewer people in the UK than  bees and wasps, according to a report by the government’s terrorism  watchdog.
) K) O0 J2 i, B" V2 Y+ V: ^* i( Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ T! f$ n* e9 y4 z9 x& ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAn annual report by the Independent Reviewer  of Terrorism Legislation acknowledged the threat from Al Qaeda and its  affiliates as a genuine one, but it said the menace of terror had lessened in  recent years and should not be’ overstated’ .www2.tvboxnow.com4 ~, e5 j7 e- f; Q

% U: `& q9 j* v) l) G, V+ MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。David Anderson QC said that there had not  been a single injury in the UK by a terrorist since the stabbing of a Labour MP  two years ago.
- q8 g& ?4 g, N: c1 A公仔箱論壇
, P( Y' j0 k" d9 o6 Y9 O0 o  E' }$ [Neither had there been any bombings linked to  Islamic extremists in Europe last year.
8 N+ E- ~& \1 D7 ^2 ]公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇9 S8 u+ n. P9 R) l
Arrests connected to alleged terror plots  were at a record low since the 9/11 attacks, with 121 out of a total of 1.4  million arrests in the most recent year.
- {( Q/ O& Z/ qwww2.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% b1 H/ y. H" d9 |9 u
In a section of the report that considers if  the risk for terrorism is overstated Mr Anderson writes: ‘During the 21st  century, terrorism has been an insignificant cause of mortality in the United  Kingdom.
! F  x1 y: Y8 g3 L6 O. C' o
; ^' K6 ^+ s& b" |8 F‘The annualised averge of five deaths caused  by terrorism in England and wales over this peiod compares with total accidental  deaths in 2010 of 17,201.
6 G! p# h6 M# O% WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 M' F3 I) {5 ~' u* F/ Vwww2.tvboxnow.com‘This included 123 cyclist killed in traffic  accidents, 102 personnnel killed in Afghmistan, 29 people drowned in the bath  tub and five people killed by hornets wasps and bees.’
7 ]3 K' P, v. V7 B, @. t& ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. T; R, S0 C( m' O+ OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

評分次數

• aa00

早前北美發現大批蜜蜂消失 因而担心農作物生長受影响 看來不用担心了

評分次數

• aa00

看來是大規模的蜜蜂遷移,不然不會突然出現這麼多生物的。而且,基本是只要是那些蜜蜂原來生存的地方出現突變才會的,看來是氣候的問題了

評分次數

• aa00

真是大自然奧妙阿
真是大自然的奇景。。。不会又会有什么天灾出现吧。。。阿弥托佛。。。