返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH% Q! w1 ]( ^# q+ \
Herman's Hermits - 1967, Q8 f3 c* G$ l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 G3 o: M' }6 ?% J& e- [& u+ Z
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
$ |' e4 i2 N1 d' ?1 [" R公仔箱論壇All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love公仔箱論壇$ x0 g; C5 V/ C- j0 o5 M
You know what I mean
) Y2 ?& z% |8 x  [  y% q- _Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
1 @  P* H0 m8 r5 g8 v+ B; C0 [" Qwww2.tvboxnow.comThere's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight
0 R- G( U: I( ?1 HSo listen very carefully
0 _$ p' G! g! Z3 N8 P- F7 hCloser now and you will see what I mean2 f/ @' y9 g* O6 Z1 d$ m: d+ F3 c! r
It isn't a dream2 _( ^4 e: C+ U: O5 I1 `( n: d
The only sound that you will heartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 G) g$ k7 D. P$ D# r5 S+ p: c8 E
Is when I whisper in your ear
( [* b5 @# v/ H+ f8 J4 p5 |公仔箱論壇I love you forever and ever8 L: N. ~& t3 z) P) I
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonightwww2.tvboxnow.com% S. A, E- e: M
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love  V6 h7 o2 C& I; A. m) s
La-la-la-la-la-la-laTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, A0 a) y+ P3 V+ z* E3 {  U
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
( n/ f" a$ ?1 B. V2 u8 E9 s公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-latvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ~6 s: r$ V& u. T: q6 X7 Q
La-la-la-la-la
# s# F# c! H! {" b" L- @; O公仔箱論壇So listen very carefully; n, I4 B  ]" [3 K  N; t% B/ V) C
Closer now and you will see what I mean
$ M0 V2 c9 [; ?公仔箱論壇It isn't a dream
+ X- S8 `% X7 {- E  r0 F4 e2 r7 [  {( aThe only sound that you will hear
7 p8 s7 u. _! z: A公仔箱論壇Is when I whisper in your eartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- X, P' ^& ]  h+ h7 o2 w
I love you forever and ever
, }# r7 ]# I# D+ nThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
) z2 r9 c3 U# c# t9 ?All over the world people just like us are falling in loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ w( k8 l9 g2 K$ ~9 c, w
Yeah, they're falling in lovetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 M* x% ]! j) |7 A2 f+ t" a
Hush, they're falling in love
+ D/ L9 F9 z% X/ [+ j) K: Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHush0 N( g+ W8 @1 F0 J: c+ j7 {
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz公仔箱論壇% a7 o" Y- ~! J! E3 }$ F

# T" D7 @5 `  M; ]8 x9 A/ S) ]+ [' U% YMRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
6 d* d; ~7 e6 t" S2 uwww2.tvboxnow.com(Trevor Peacock)
5 Q& O# @8 H; P* Y0 S7 VHerman's Hermits - 1965
: F' G* {8 Z0 `3 j: @- D' iwww2.tvboxnow.com
# J- C9 f' i$ m: g1 G+ jMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter
$ o0 q' G0 T. Z- ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGirls as sharp as her are somethin' rare, j$ R0 {5 w( P8 [
But it's sad, she doesn't love me now
* x# M: [3 H- v1 r- P" |6 k公仔箱論壇She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pinewww2.tvboxnow.com2 A9 v( h  M7 z* u) k6 h& U( Z
She wants to return those things I bought her
. L4 ]% r# T. K7 q& y4 y+ s* }4 S, uTell her she can keep them just the same
# {2 a4 Y# H' U- \3 [3 x- t公仔箱論壇Things have changed, she doesn't love me now
7 Z9 m$ k) p1 q, \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
0 O& u8 x) d5 ?) l- fwww2.tvboxnow.comWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
9 A  ~4 t1 c# m4 `* ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud6 t3 J+ [( x5 h# v4 [* Q
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)www2.tvboxnow.com8 v+ F. m1 q. p! a4 c3 P8 f
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
  U2 }2 E! a3 B) G( Ywww2.tvboxnow.comDon't let on, don't say she's broke my hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ K1 ]4 |' `/ k* k, V: d9 G
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
% r  x( G, N/ C( |) t# h% Y2 Nwww2.tvboxnow.comWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
5 A. P8 N) w# EYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
! E& P/ g9 M) V  S+ Q( Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
( h' k$ J$ x' t+ o5 P3 Rwww2.tvboxnow.comTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
5 ~, E2 T3 J& ^8 B2 P9 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
- n3 B& L4 G+ [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
1 Q" W% H1 j8 B9 S公仔箱論壇Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)公仔箱論壇, D. |, `( m( `% f7 \+ F8 `
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)5 r0 X: }% z. b6 P$ y( Q
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
$ G1 Z4 f0 ^& w, V$ S# V公仔箱論壇Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
! P% v  a  o8 ?& V" y! }http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s2 x! i8 X4 x8 b' `* e* e' r
/ o0 ^4 d' B" @: G- g& J  f
LISTEN PEOPLE
: ?& U! ^4 @' T6 W公仔箱論壇(Graham Gouldman)
" [- i! a3 w7 @( Z7 fHerman's Hermits公仔箱論壇8 m2 k1 p6 ^; p. k: ~+ H
* E- C7 x# u& k5 S" i  T% A1 e
Listen people to what I say
+ m6 Z) F, J6 z3 a' i2 J! {www2.tvboxnow.comI say everybody's got to have their day
4 X' \& D" P5 A1 a0 nAnd don't you know that
% {2 u) s( u! O  M! MEverybody's got to love somebody sometime
4 W- k' O" S: OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to win a heart
# q; {+ C: m8 E) X8 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to love somebody sometime
, q# Y8 p* O- B/ CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When you do, I hope you never part
# _* v! [2 N& _4 O6 l9 OI once found love, found love just like you
! d2 x4 w) S, v" v3 Qwww2.tvboxnow.comBut then he came, he might come to you; H4 o9 _( {6 J; ]
And don't you know that) l1 {" w) r6 S6 O7 B7 S( Q
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime
' T( B, f  s& P" d" o3 i$ stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut everybody can part
4 Y/ p, C$ R+ b2 `* Ywww2.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime. F. k/ t: ~/ M
So take care that you don't lose your heart
3 P9 C* e$ B& ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Take my advice and you'll always find
6 \# X  p0 \2 |9 O* Y$ Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou'll be happy all of the time
4 y) u! i4 d1 l3 p3 HTake my advice and you will seetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 F1 C% U7 W& q6 J. `" o, E3 J
You'll be happy as you can betvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ V4 t; `/ d0 O& z
Listen people to what I sayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) n" w/ q+ ]0 R, P& F! v
I say everybody's got to have their day
7 ^: V8 p' @$ hwww2.tvboxnow.comAnd don't you know thatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ?* d& l. V% |2 \) e6 E
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime. w* h4 R8 f( J/ \
Everybody's got to win a heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 q0 \1 C" f8 e% v5 Y6 X
Everybody's got to love somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 P& _" q7 H- {  K* p! p% `
When you do, I hope you never partTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 p/ F' ~5 [* J
You never partwww2.tvboxnow.com/ z/ h% E7 [. k
Listen people6 ~- U* C7 m$ t
Listen people
/ T1 j, {5 O. ^: Hhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0
( p/ ~' i2 f; H% L, M7 i2 K8 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 a# }5 E% `5 ^. \; a; Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTHE END OF THE WORLDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 b7 c3 i  w* T  U0 e. `$ |' E

9 P4 H. c1 m' d公仔箱論壇Why does the sun go on shining # y. ?4 o" o" C, e( O
Why does the sea rush to shore www2.tvboxnow.com" N+ J/ I7 a+ w( G/ U: s9 T
Don't they know it's the end of the worldwww2.tvboxnow.com+ F7 d4 t( G0 ?6 w6 S7 I, X
'Cause you don't love me any more
) L( x, n8 b: @4 X; K# V! fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why do the birds go on singing
5 _6 s/ Q; R% L1 @4 t5 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why do the stars glow above
; R7 Q: f$ D: B" W+ u公仔箱論壇Don't they know it's the end of the world
- a7 X: B  e6 ]+ i( C# b7 WIt ended when I lost your love
% g0 r) l0 y" b1 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I wake up in the morning and I wonder
# k9 v( T) [# w( fWhy everything's the same as it was
2 [+ l  z; e2 p: d) w1 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI can't understand, no, I can't understand
9 [# N$ w! V: \/ @& Rwww2.tvboxnow.comHow life goes on the way it does 公仔箱論壇. R! \9 G. _' p- K9 n  t
Why does my heart go on beating公仔箱論壇9 z! X; J8 O% ~( s
Why do these eyes of mine cry7 f: B. h  B# _3 W0 y- j
Don't they know it's the end of the world2 H3 V6 J/ F& [% G! b4 ^* f* C. `
It ended when you said goodbye
3 g8 Q* p2 C$ B3 {1 }3 G3 xWhy does my heart go on beatingTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 t- h- f; }# c4 A# i  R
Why do these eyes of mine cry
: r! S, P9 y; i8 v( g6 s, m9 F; S! uDon't they know it's the end of the worldtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ d( i' p( t3 N% G
It ended when you said goodbyetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 y: l. e1 j8 f  _0 L

7 ?( G/ {) w$ u# U% i. C+ g& s! Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrjtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ m( S3 W6 Y& \# l2 v. I
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.5 i2 [. n5 O* l* e

2 v$ A. ^- v8 a; _) I% Z$ Rwww2.tvboxnow.com; p& _5 f4 j8 G* U% E
NO MILK TODAY! g1 U& \& m7 X0 X$ ?0 l& d# z
(Graham Gouldman)公仔箱論壇% b$ \( x, [1 u: l0 ^  n4 E
Herman's HermitsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 [& N% T; J" @8 ?# G% |
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 k. `  r2 x, ~  C* `; z& H
No milk today, my love has gone away
. ?; s& @$ k( g/ F3 wThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawnwww2.tvboxnow.com9 Q, |3 k  H3 O; h" o3 o: ?
No milk today, it seems a common sight
1 {! f0 K/ Z9 r/ `. M# RBut people passing by don't know the reason whywww2.tvboxnow.com' i. d- O4 W& b
How could they know just what this message means
) l. b* z7 k- d0 w" g6 h; tThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
8 c7 e$ d! i' B6 t1 `, ?7 a7 s  lwww2.tvboxnow.comHow could they know the palace there had been
% Z' Q& W, Z: J, o5 Q公仔箱論壇Behind the door where my love reigned as queentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' M! K% K' k4 O7 k6 h- J
No milk today, it wasn't always sowww2.tvboxnow.com8 j  i7 M. u- `7 _3 a3 g
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
# q( h7 q! v1 E' `. t  o6 ^But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
$ i& F- v; g! stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA terraced house in a mean street back of towntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ G1 c) r3 o) c6 ^# s$ e
Becomes a shrine when I think of you onlytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* |' k! h7 f2 y. ]" _1 b* h( Z
Just two up two down
5 ]1 S5 m% Z3 l! a% y  R公仔箱論壇No milk today, it wasn't always sotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, Z+ `: E+ |1 x! d
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day* a0 I: g2 S0 F5 b# e
As music played the faster did we dance
, `0 ]1 X. w, o2 F" v, {We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
/ P7 m8 I+ o( K- R公仔箱論壇How could they know just what this message means
: j" [: I+ Q; e- qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 B0 s9 y6 i' T4 Z- P, o5 W7 _) k
How could they know a palace there had been
. Z) n+ q' m% |; c! x1 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
- ^# t" H3 c. l$ \5 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, my love has gone away
+ Q  O; _+ j1 [  lwww2.tvboxnow.comThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawnwww2.tvboxnow.com9 J" I% k0 w  b0 G0 F
But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
4 ^" x& N5 _/ t, |' W  tA terraced house in a mean street back of towntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 s! g, n4 ~5 ]& a9 R2 S
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
0 V8 p+ z, G; z9 r! @, Y1 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbJust two up two down
) h! f* y" O; }8 t4 b' _$ X9 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away
- l, e$ p" L8 ]; ]0 H; NThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
7 h" l! h; b. z: b+ rNo milk today, it seems a common sight
( U% C9 B  \: A& Qwww2.tvboxnow.comBut people passing by don't know the reason why
  ^" ?4 L6 `5 Q+ J9 N* |; n3 m- wHow could they know just what this message meansTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. u& ?( m* a) W
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. E% x% ]3 r, V2 Y- e( l
How could they know a palace there had been
- u8 ~! H0 D9 o, w  p6 _# l! |0 lwww2.tvboxnow.comBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
. F5 Y% ?7 @8 Y6 G  }No milk today, it wasn't always so
" Q. G/ p. o/ ]5 w+ W1 ^The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
; f. t+ [7 c7 g  YBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely
5 a7 s+ _; b* a! Hwww2.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of townwww2.tvboxnow.com/ c3 T) Z% i' F' ~
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
' h* {2 j/ L% \& \; t. ~/ w公仔箱論壇A terraced house in a mean street back of town
; y; [9 B0 c% g* H2 X1 S. mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonelyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# X- j4 F) n1 f5 e7 _& n
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
/ ~* A% r" A$ ~; S0 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 }+ U  {! w/ E) M; y( G8 K4 zhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 www2.tvboxnow.com9 G0 a% w: P( h* N6 r
www2.tvboxnow.com. Q6 s6 y& n- j
72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category." Z) e8 |9 ?: f6 G; z( a3 `/ z; C
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: v6 T" {7 t! t
Thank you.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
thanks a lot
返回列表