返回列表 回復 發帖

[賽車] Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML

,  描述: WTCC
Newly crowned WTCC champion, Yvan Muller, said his title win is his “a good payback” to the RML team after a difficult 2013 pre-season.% ~: p, W2 @- k! P6 X

% o! T% P4 {' W, V; AMuller, who clinched his fourth WTCC championship at Suzuka, told Eurosport that the lack of pre-season due to Chevrolet’s withdrawal from the series made his title win even sweeter.
: U% u% u( s: f! r5 ~( G: o
) G" P$ G0 p! W: }4 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“I’m proud to have done it [won the title],” Muller said after the race. “One month before the race [at Monza] we were not sure if we would be on the grid and we had to think a different way.公仔箱論壇0 t- M# t% P7 O% [1 {. Z) \% ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( ^" n/ i1 g$ ]7 c) J
“All the sacrifices done by the RML team and myself, [I think] we have a good payback.”
. X, f$ N' t, q  w) K$ ?) w$ K" t4 n5 Y" e9 p' L1 u3 S! X  w
The Frenchman added he is pleased to have clinched the title with two races remaining of the 2013 WTCC calendar.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 G+ ~3 S7 F$ }$ {- k! Z

! }( L5 W0 b& G) K. b# t6 }; A公仔箱論壇He is certain to now help team-mate, Tom Chilton, clinch second in the drivers’ standings, after the Briton moved up to third in the rankings following a strong Suzuka weekend.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ F+ R# e0 q2 _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 [1 v6 Y! @6 [8 i
“I had a great fight during the race, but without any risks,” Muller continued. “I didn’t want to take any risks.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ N) v& `/ Z/ J' t/ }. o" c

" }( n  s, ?% A公仔箱論壇“I wanted this title finished [as] like this we can do something else.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ w# V( o, d# f

' G% {/ u& g" Y: c* H' |# D( n8 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“Now I can be focussed on maybe helping Tom a little bit.”
返回列表