返回列表 回復 發帖

Little girl scare hotel guest at the Lobby

( A8 t; P8 ^! Z! yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! U9 k. [  R1 Q5 |9 b7 y  O, QKids can often be both very adorable and at other times
2 @4 G: g0 |0 ~& x, u+ K2 _3 qwww2.tvboxnow.comscare the shit out of you.  It would definitely give me a TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Q* `* ?) S+ d
shock and enough to sent the shivers down my spine.
! u, [1 ~& E- K) @www2.tvboxnow.comAnd all my goose pimple stand, if I walk out my hotel
2 r$ N3 A. ?' ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbroom to see a girl in that state standing at the hotelTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' h7 N4 s* M( d. x# g8 O1 k) i/ K
hallway. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ [- L5 P5 P; y% ?5 x

# L1 }" m: f- r* k3 h3 q$ ~% |. `Really, quite frightful and eerie d..

評分次數

• civicboy1969

玩人的玩意真的多得很~~不过扮鬼来玩就真要小心点啦!!!

評分次數

人在江湖~身不由己
真是無趣的嚇人遊戲2 V1 s$ J8 @3 _
這樣玩很好玩嗎

評分次數

這樣驚聲尖叫的.... |  w8 G' Z2 N& Z& t* B
原來西洋人...也是很怕鬼TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 b3 n0 f. j7 i- X7 a4 K
這齣整人劇碼..也可算是成功www2.tvboxnow.com5 S: m9 C$ Z1 e8 T
如果能將氣氛弄得再恐怖些...
) G/ ~+ r" ?( B- {$ `' o9 a公仔箱論壇如農曆七月般....就更完美啦公仔箱論壇% N3 ]) v" N, u( E

評分次數

• civicboy1969

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
玩人的玩意真的多得很~~不过扮鬼来玩就真要小心点啦!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 p& q6 ^* l5 E# O/ ?8 A1 K
pshum63 發表於 2011-11-4 10:06 AM
9 q8 }2 B4 P8 U! s+ }  n1 j
5 M6 \9 E; S: ^8 }/ V7 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI don't like to be scare by a ghost nor do I want to meet with ghost. 公仔箱論壇( m8 k. {8 Q* d  l& }
I only like to watch ghost movie, very thrilled and with so much mystery.
( ^" h( Z6 k/ R$ T' J- zEspecially, like to watch ghost movie with lights off, and hugging a cushion公仔箱論壇; L+ t# b% U3 \* Y
with a blanket covering myself.
) h! b. Y2 l: n* a" p: w* E公仔箱論壇" F6 H# M" ]  z3 ]8 Q# ~
More thrilling to watch that way haha!!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

真是無趣的嚇人遊戲7 e: Y" k  E+ [9 C4 `2 w
這樣玩很好玩嗎
6 }7 X9 T9 a2 P4 S( M, o2 O: X. p1 V4 }soultea 發表於 2011-11-4 01:05 PM
www2.tvboxnow.com' ^7 L8 t2 @' o

5 ?! X0 U& X8 N" F" O1 |6 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwell, unless u got played by a ghostly prank you don't know the experience.
- q- ]0 Y9 ?& [5 r- Y& R' Cdo u dare to walk inside an old haunted house, and sleep in that house one
4 M! q0 U# ^# `5 k( ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbnight? Takes alot of courage, guts and boldness d...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% D+ c0 R! R5 q; |. P' F! N# [, G
2 ]8 N. q- i8 P) [* B3 t
Think you can do it but once at the place u perhaps want out before even'
$ B' k5 }* V1 T- l  `www2.tvboxnow.comthe game started haha!!
6 K' }2 ~! I0 L! R" kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  j- V6 \+ z" K7 {7 ^
U watch the HK and TW ghost media on TV where participants are invited0 Q* o8 O6 ~$ K$ t; V( M
to join the show...so many were scared the shit out and too timid to play
- n* ]  a4 d* q# z  {* A, ~( Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbon when they actually on location eh.
- g$ H4 x1 |& t& c2 i9 d+ _; s. i- \: x" B  e+ a. }
me I am too timid to do it d...

評分次數

• civicboy1969

這樣驚聲尖叫的...公仔箱論壇; W6 Q3 Y& {3 g2 |! z( z! ^2 r3 Y
原來西洋人...也是很怕鬼
% r( P0 N4 k/ ]+ I$ S. ?  jwww2.tvboxnow.com這齣整人劇碼..也可算是成功tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- S% i/ k7 T, e3 ~) q. f& e$ k/ J
如果能將氣氛弄得再恐怖些...www2.tvboxnow.com: r( @3 U0 y. X) {/ P7 {9 i4 U
如農曆七月般....就更完美啦: S. ?2 u+ G% q
...公仔箱論壇# S3 }% @: ?' |# M
hamtu5168 發表於 2011-11-4 10:05 PM
; Q; Q4 c' k0 A) M) a公仔箱論壇
8 J" ^3 J2 Z# [% z2 d2 O. Iyea, westerners they actually hunt for ghost. They want to prove that spirits exist, and
9 }- O5 E  V8 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthey possessed auras that can be measured by tools and apparatus, and put cameras
$ ?3 ~6 N/ k0 i6 e( T* _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbto captured them.! a. G* v+ }2 H( v/ S8 A
公仔箱論壇. Q' P# X: M  ]1 W: L* Z( N. ^
it is a little different with the asians, where ghost are presented and thought of as scary
5 |" d# {, {% x, Fand devilish and could harm us. 1 k$ }. u4 E6 Q! o$ v* k( A* m* o

& \  U0 E' ]% W/ ?9 c4 @www2.tvboxnow.comEspecially, the on the chinese lunar month of ghost month. Most of us would try to be home
% X/ A, s9 R  @" Y0 n4 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。early and try not to stay late out in the nights. And so many taboos and customary laws
7 B8 ?$ A: P5 v% B& a. q8 Wto follow and not to do during the month of ghost.
7 b& y1 E/ U6 g" F* w
1 ]: B, o. n* U- x( |* e  _% htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNevertheless, both Asians n Westerners believed that ghost and devils and spirits lived
- P1 o+ k- S! ~' z' Q" ~9 d$ samong us.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

恐怖,我不喜欢
恐怖,我不喜欢tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% m: T2 h. T7 k+ s" q1 y
sbcc1980 發表於 2011-11-5 02:56 AM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 v+ H( o( O) W% t. }8 x- x
公仔箱論壇4 }# H' v0 o: t
yea, it quite terrifying, no doubt about it.www2.tvboxnow.com" v4 ]) ^  h/ T
but, that the point, they want to see how公仔箱論壇) v2 l! J& y% f2 \
people react to that haha.

評分次數