返回列表 回復 發帖

【The Pulse】

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-27 09:29 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 ]3 L' Z  g" n0 M1 G
公仔箱論壇8 w2 m- A+ n$ S7 Q$ E1 ]
來源 / 版權所有:  香港電台tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! p) C2 U% Y& _! s

+ `; H  n: h1 p* @3 I7 [
; u) B* ]3 |$ E7 K% C1 J9 n! ywww2.tvboxnow.com' f) k6 s% ~- q
【The Pulse】1 P8 {9 r, I8 i

2 c4 P, f8 f6 Q! u+ l) v0 g公仔箱論壇5 {& G3 J* `8 P% W$ |: O
RTHK's English-language current affairs programme that takes "The Pulse" of Hong Kong ... and the world around it.
* g; v" N2 ?( W6 o4 f9 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 L2 d( m4 _- v# P"The Pulse" is presented by locally and internationally known journalist and writer Steve Vines. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ B% A+ e3 r3 B3 j" s! y* {, y. t

2 r7 _5 q! q! G3 qwww2.tvboxnow.comIts focus? The latest events and trends that affect Hong Kong - from the corridors of power and business boardrooms, to the streets and dai pai dongs.
7 P+ d- [+ G  c
2 v' m9 X) {" ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"The Pulse" is politics. What's happening in the Legislative Council and on the streets right now.
9 e$ a" N0 Z. ^8 b; b/ i9 r. c' q- k% z! `
"The Pulse" is the media, informing us how well or badly our press and broadcast organisations diagnose and reflect the society around us. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 Y* U  L5 }  G) N) h3 K
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; Z, \) E7 q- a
"The Pulse" is insightful, in-depth reports and interviews on current issues - examining those issues in depth, looking behind and beyond the news.
( [( k9 [3 L) f  D  Q: N# Mwww2.tvboxnow.com
1 ~% N. _- ?3 ^# _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Its focus is on the timely. The Now.7 M' W4 h! q' l4 S% m

; O# W& @6 q) C, R' @公仔箱論壇Keep your eye ... and your finger ... on "The Pulse". ) I1 y. s. Z$ y% v6 y' o
www2.tvboxnow.com2 p2 H1 N- B. g8 l
If you want to discuss anything you've seen in "The Pulse", or anything in the public eye right now, or just to talk about the show, why not join in the debate on our Facebook page
" g7 _& N* n! n公仔箱論壇
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ O6 [' R! k  L# w
8 V$ e  H2 |& U: G' g

( S9 ?! Y. H1 O7 d" gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- l! ]0 f1 n) Y1 P- A9 Z! CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 P  N5 }+ r( g. V公仔箱論壇page 1tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 L- C( Y8 T3 V- `
4 b* G: A& k9 F& Z% d! Y
【The Pulse】 2012-03-30 After the Vote: How will Pro-Democrats and Pro-Government Groups Cope?
) h' i7 q# X( x7 L: Dwww2.tvboxnow.com
4 r4 u& o% [. e; N3 n- V公仔箱論壇
# M7 V6 p( `. V/ Y# g$ Q. c7 T& \; n
8 `. v! E+ X. W7 S- N. wwww2.tvboxnow.com
1 b! o* \$ n  D2 o3 `2 ]% e7 u4 M公仔箱論壇# j2 p2 y' A$ S0 F

/ c0 f- ?' g# ?- _/ o9 uwww2.tvboxnow.com
# F: R4 B2 R3 i% t0 [公仔箱論壇
3 D: P! n% s9 N6 e0 o7 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* ?; Q4 \) U# u( P7 O; h6 M1 Zwww2.tvboxnow.com來源 / 版權所有:  香港電台+ w; A0 T# _( [% U- `2 S& @
(以上内容摘自或摘译自 香港電台,不代表發帖者观点)

【The Pulse】 2012-03-30 After the Vote: How will Pro-Democrats and Pro-Government Groups Cope?

【The Pulse】 2012-03-30 After the Vote: How will Pro-Democrats and Pro-Government Groups Cope? 公仔箱論壇1 v$ o9 k; d: z. b; l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 a4 E5 C! l6 f
公仔箱論壇# y' N: u1 z! X' y
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 z9 o" Z( T, d' y% M
After the Vote: How will Pro-Democrats and Pro-Government Groups Cope?
" d/ R6 N; _0 {- O  S6 F  V) W6 VThe Election Committtee's 689-vote choice of Leung Chun-ying as Chief Executive last Sunday sealed some divisions on the political scene that the campaign process had only served to intensify.
. f7 V, r$ i/ t5 n/ l% kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www2.tvboxnow.com+ E* a0 a: l  t. U4 F9 N
In part one of today's show we look at a "funeral for democracy" protest held at the City University campus on Tuesday, and we ask members of the pro-democracy camp whether they are more inclined to, or whether they can, work together now that they have encountered yet another setback.- s5 t4 m4 ^+ f0 j- v6 Z- F4 V
" s+ X$ {9 l, B: e: }. w& i1 e
In part two we look at the more conservative forces. Many of them supported Henry Tang from the start, and there is a sense that many have voted for Leung Chun-ying  out of expedience. But that doesn't mean the levels of trust are high. And new divisions in the pro-establishment camp are notable.www2.tvboxnow.com' z6 }1 p  `- ?7 [/ A! \

0 e3 _* m$ l# T4 c/ t5 |( zIn our studio, Professor Joseph Cheng, and Liberal Party Vice-Chair Selina Chow discuss the new splits in the poitical scene.
/ F' T. w' U9 i) x2 x0 j: B* ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 r$ G$ f0 r- ~+ r* I  S

" j# t  g- @* N6 r6 Q- l: @  a% I2 g公仔箱論壇
; \( X  X, z; R! |1 ~7 K! p" O" n, M公仔箱論壇
4 d7 c6 ]5 _3 w, Z8 l- t公仔箱論壇 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! Y  G' v; ?1 I, l9 H7 N8 R* e
! k. w4 |1 ^5 C) V* s4 v) d, w
  $ G/ Y, G# d0 Y/ T1 A! q

2 r1 z7 X+ P( z! E4 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放www2.tvboxnow.com; e( K. c' q0 Y5 `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ^  t! B: g9 [. ?& U; f; t; s

2 O4 @' l( _* J3 Nwww2.tvboxnow.com .

【The Pulse】

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-27 09:30 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ j6 G; {6 r+ A0 g8 X" l9 j( I

* i3 O! E, a9 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。【The Pulse】 2012-04-06 Cracking Down on the Internet; A Sliver of Democracy in Burma; Not Enough Water in Ngau Tam Mei TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 @- u" z" T: p0 f# t
www2.tvboxnow.com& j1 Y. N5 i3 V  h( T
/ A8 ~, b# y  G: I( P. s
Cracking Down on the Internet; A Sliver of Democracy in Burma; Not Enough Water in Ngau Tam Mei
2 O  z* T0 @8 J" r" j. ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe internet has been widely hailed as a bastion of democratic principles. Last year, in the wake of the Arab Spring, the Chinese government even accused the United States of using it to subvert less than democratic states. Earlier this week, the Chinese government banned all comment on several blogs to counter rumours of a coup, But the internet has potential for disruption too. So how far can countries go to monitor and control it?
. w7 X8 X4 g3 h' M) hwww2.tvboxnow.com5 f/ \9 s  H2 p  k. s6 G& D
With us in the studio are Charles Mok, of the Internet Society of Hong Kong, and Pindar Wong of the Asia & Pacific Internet Association.. e$ k1 Q8 @  j. F; f
公仔箱論壇. v- H2 o: Z( A# C8 w! C
A gleam of democracy seems to be appearing in Myanmar, or Burma, and it’s a sliver of hope that’s encouraging some Western nations to develop a more lenient relationship with the military regime that’s ruled the country for decades. For Aung San Suu Kyi, after years of house arrest, it’s a moment of triumph. But it may be fragile.
) X$ u. e* w* s2 Q' K. owww2.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 h# c/ l8 t$ j) s/ A4 |+ q
Hong Kong’s infrastructure, like that of any big city, is in a state of constant development. And part of that development is the construction of the Express Rail Link. For some villagers in the New Territories though, the construction could be having an adverse effect on the lifestyle of decades. It’s spring and the residents of Yuen Long’s Ngau Tam Mei village are finding that water flow in one of their big wells has been severely reduced. And they are blaming nearby construction.; U+ O9 e, M, F% q0 g+ M' H7 w, A- V

4 j1 b, Z" h  q- O0 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  
. d, k) g, U  P! B7 Lwww2.tvboxnow.com
+ V  L1 l3 t# K! i" B
* z6 f! k# R: d4 Ewww2.tvboxnow.com www2.tvboxnow.com  X8 Y0 d' [8 v$ c. f% d9 [% x

9 U9 [/ o6 W9 [! {# q" W/ n# g# K公仔箱論壇  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 v0 o# ]% l, h" p+ r) I9 k2 m* f
www2.tvboxnow.com  ]3 j8 m( O, ~- o; |
約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ Z3 E+ e* {/ U% j. d# D5 W
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 A% @  R- @9 j( E2 h6 N8 {* Y

4 z8 x7 b& ?! _& htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb.

【The Pulse】 2012-04-13 The Downfall of Bo Xilai; The High Cost of Dying; The Solid Waste Mountain; Stay-Out Teenagers

【The Pulse】 2012-04-13 The Downfall of Bo Xilai; The High Cost of Dying; The Solid Waste Mountain; Stay-Out Teenagers - C+ F/ l! O9 ~1 V& ]
公仔箱論壇$ f; Z7 L  u. {; D- S4 ?
The Downfall of Bo Xilai; The High Cost of Dying; The Solid Waste Mountain; Stay-Out Teenagers
) w6 c+ v3 @, vWe begin this week's show with Beijing's decision to suspend former Chongqing party chief Bo Xilai from the Politburo and to investigate his wife on murder charges. Mr Bo was once tipped as a future leader, and the government has clearly been nervous about how his removal will play with the public. With us in the studio is Jean-Pierre Cabestan of the Hong Kong Baptist University’s Department ofGovernment and International Studies.
/ ?4 ~' S" E5 k- d, H* w7 e' B
) W$ F  t: E0 Z! A2 I0 f5 u公仔箱論壇Around 40,000 people die in Hong Kong every year. Many of their families are finding it harder to pay for funeral parlour services. The operation of the one government-owned parlour has been awarded to a listed company called the South China Memorial Park and Funeral Service Ltd on a five-year contract. The contract, awarded by tender, cost $279 million. That startled funeral operators. It’s close to fourteen times as much as the tender cost 10 years ago. The operators immediately increased the fees, and all the commercial funeral parlours have followed suit. The hike has affected many peripheral businesses.
+ b; c) K1 D2 F+ [, ?* l5 ]* E7 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( _) x- k* |& E& }+ jNo one would call Hong Kong one of the world’s greener cities. In fact it’s a place that sometimes seems to equate conspicuous and even wasteful consumption with prosperity. But as landfills are getting filled, and refuse is continuing to pile up, the government and green groups are looking at new ways to handle solid waste, ranging from new charges, to an reward programme.www2.tvboxnow.com/ D. J2 Q; R! O
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 |' }, q+ A! e# `
Over the weekend, many local Facebook users were passing around images of a teenage schoolgirl who had gone missing. Her parents were worried, and said that the police had told them most stay out teenage girls turned up all right eventually. Well, this one did, having turned out to be just one of many who’d sometimes prefer to wander the streets than go home.
6 Q2 W, `+ p" U6 C& A4 b
- ^4 X+ e5 ~8 N2 S/ ^' o) D9 ^& k公仔箱論壇
  O9 o* v$ i2 g9 h: ~) h9 ?8 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 " g" f; R& C* h  K0 _
  www2.tvboxnow.com+ z+ Y/ y( S+ s5 {6 a0 s5 n

$ p4 k4 u" n# W: y2 z5 O; S& x 4 m6 H- O  n% Y& w' Y. U
! m8 t& q# i- o  z) z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& P! \% Q# @9 c4 m) A

, E  r& Y" x) `# U- [& `www2.tvboxnow.com
7 H! i" ~* L+ i7 g) N3 l: `5 P3 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放公仔箱論壇+ ^' Q* ~1 |2 M* M9 V

@5 V  C1 M2 o) t9 U公仔箱論壇  公仔箱論壇, V! ]$ G4 `, ]

【The Pulse】 2012-04-20 How "inclusive" will CY Leung's government be?; Internet Copyright Law vs Freedom of Speech; ..

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-4-26 03:00 PM 編輯
# F: R+ K+ M1 i) Y) L# \' V  b& H1 C
【The Pulse】 2012-04-20tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: _" F# r3 P7 G9 y/ n7 y

. I( E* P) A  E* |4 c公仔箱論壇
* q) Z2 F- l) i+ C3 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  {. C' b' l* ^- ^- L& E/ _www2.tvboxnow.comHow "inclusive" will CY Leung's government be?; Internet Copyright Law vs Freedom of Speech; Studio Interview: Leung Kwok-hung
$ A& ~( O& S/ @' U5 Y1 h) gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 N" r+ P; l0 u6 kwww2.tvboxnow.com
& k% o/ ^$ j$ H2 a
1 y2 M0 c# I  ~  T# ^% K) Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe incoming Chief Executive is currently putting his team together, but is it going to be as representative of the “Hong Kong camp” as Leung Chun-ying has promised, particularly as pro-Beijing organisations are the only ones he has apparently asked to help him compile short lists. www2.tvboxnow.com8 [; O! l- W( O# r2 R. ~9 @8 y1 ~

- [& V9 u, j0 k6 W. wInternet social networks, blogs, and forums have led a communications revolution. They’ve also given new life to grassroots political activism and commentary. Individuals can now broadcast views and opinion to dozens, hundreds, or thousands of others. People can also share, and they often share videos, photos or hyperlinks with friends. But under Hong Kong’s proposed Copyright (Amendment) Bill 2011, if what you share is copyrighted, you may be a criminal. 7 |$ l, Z8 ^- M4 H9 Y; r
: F/ `6 [7 s0 R' V4 n$ A$ l
The Legislative Council meetings this week have been very personality oriented. There was a vote of no confidence in the Chief Executive. That failed. There was a motion to censure Kam Nai-wai with regard to his handling of sexual harassment allegations. That failed. There was a motion to investigate comments allegedly made by Leung Chun-ying in Exco. That also tumbled. And then there was a motion raised by Paul Tse to relieve Leung Kwok-hung of his duties as a member of the Legislative Council. Well, Mr Leung is still there. And today he’s also here. In the studio with us.   公仔箱論壇( M* K" y3 F8 `; M4 _5 z* @

8 d0 L! H% ]% y- Y+ a/ f0 ]  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ y" D. J7 a& o# {$ f; |+ |8 `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 I, t3 ?2 c+ j- P4 e/ P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ ?. m3 S' I5 g; |

/ W4 u: D3 I+ z; e  l* g, mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( R$ Y0 k& D2 r  Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 s1 C) F3 N9 `: I! b" I/ l

/ K0 Z5 U, S. M2 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放www2.tvboxnow.com( K7 g: ^4 V0 J- E" h# y. K. ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 H+ g. e* j" q

1 `( o. J% a3 g3 @- Q0 }# vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb.

【The Pulse】 2012-04-27 A Lame Duck Government?; What Next for the Civil Service? Shopping Malls Go Upmarket.

【The Pulse】 2012-04-27 A Lame Duck Government?; What Next for the Civil Service? Shopping Malls Go Upmarket.
: C$ S" c" Q7 X. |! btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 F! L' x- T! `+ | 公仔箱論壇% w" ]6 u& s$ c* l1 L% m' p: F! }
A Lame Duck Government?; What Next for the Civil Service? Shopping Malls Go Upmarket.
. d& P" a  C' U* q7 vChief Executive Donald Tsang tells us that all is going smoothly for the transition from his administration to that of Leung Chun-ying. But Mr Leung’s vision for Hong Kong is different, some policies have already been reversed, and the current administration is, in many ways, beginning to look like one of those famed ducks with a mobility problem
& F1 ~7 G. Q* t! w$ I$ `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇' J' q. G; a+ t8 {0 |* k5 Q- h
In recent days there’s been civil service consternation over Leung Chun-ying’s hiring of an individual from the mainland for his transition team in preference to local candidates. The worries over Donald Tsang’s acceptance of certain perks concerned some civil servants more, and it now looks as though the civil service will be restructured. So where does that leave civil service governance and morale? With us in the studio is blogger and commentator Shiu Lik-king
1 f/ ]. r& e7 g) ]7 X3 l
. e3 S: B1 m2 G+ F* B! C) R公仔箱論壇Does the old mom and pop store have a hope in Hades of existing in the future? Property prices keep going up, and that includes commercial rents. Shopping malls seem to be nothing more than a mass of chain stores that you find all over Hong Kong. And smaller businesses, that can’t afford the higher rents, and don't fit the brave new world, are finding themselves squeezed out
5 Q# ^* y% `7 A! n) p% Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% H; |' S1 R- a3 G& M! c1 |2 O/ Q8 z

& x5 l9 W6 H0 [7 ]9 t% H- r4 pwww2.tvboxnow.com TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 f6 T5 e! w8 O- E, t2 z0 ?4 j2 r
公仔箱論壇$ H, q# y' R" q/ r0 C
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& G, ^  d" ^& N. S& f: s* N
www2.tvboxnow.com9 L6 {5 G& m2 \% G

/ m* j# U& m+ e) \! S公仔箱論壇
, S0 g* l, I% X 約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放公仔箱論壇3 i- L% c, `0 m4 s" i

$ S4 i* z, N' f! p5 swww2.tvboxnow.com  公仔箱論壇( K, [" X1 ^: [- [7 _; L% V

【The Pulse】 2012-05-04 Three dissidents: Cheng Guangcheng, Yu Jie, and Zhou Yunpeng

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-26 12:27 AM 編輯
- D8 T# j8 P& `( D4 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 S* P+ U( Y: h' a$ \0 ]3 \. [
【The Pulse】 2012-05-04 Three dissidents: Cheng Guangcheng, Yu Jie, and Zhou Yunpeng
+ \% h9 t- v1 E6 D& w. ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! I  q! m" R+ `' Y& o- Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 e, p; `2 Y; G( O% d3 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Three dissidents: Cheng Guangcheng, Yu Jie, and Zhou Yunpeng
$ @5 H+ O2 k" p& h) R2 Y+ ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBlind since childhood, Chen Guangcheng initially received a poor education. He’s now a self-taught lawyer. As a locally based activist and “barefoot lawyer” in Shandong he initially received praise from local authorities for demanding rights for the disabled. Then he crossed the line: drawing attention to the local party’s forcing of abortions and sterilisations on local women as part of the country’s one-child policy. After four years in jail in dubious charges, Mr Chen was released but kept under house arrest for 19 months. Chen's escape from house arrest and to the United States embassy in Beijing stunned millions, more outside of China than within the country, where authorities have kept him relatively unknown. Now it’s raising serious questions about Sino-American relations, and the relationship between power and rule of law in China.
2 I0 r5 C1 z# v+ x# Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 p( h: y/ [! @% bwww2.tvboxnow.comIf Chen does go into exile he’ll be following in the footsteps of many others, including Chinese writer Yu Jie who was vice-president of the Independent Chinese PEN Centre, but now lives in Virginia in the United States. Yu Jie fled to the United States in January after months of abuse, house arrest and round-the-clock surveillance by China’s state security. He is a well known critic of the Chinese government’s human rights record. . @( k+ C6 \2 l5 L  }
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' n/ G( x# }& y- h; u& ?
Folk singer and protest song writer Zhou Yunpeng was born in Liaoning, and spent much of his childhood travelling long distances by train to see doctors due to an illness that blinded him at the age of nine. The last thing he remembers seeing was an elephant playing a harmonica with its trunk, which he says may have influenced him to sing and compose for a living, which he initially did on the streets of Beijing.  
, R  h& d* _$ ^5 K/ o3 |  e9 [3 Z公仔箱論壇
# s+ l' w/ C$ H. ~8 c# ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: [% j% I% ~- F* S

. c7 F9 W9 o* _7 \- h8 s; NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 C/ g% f' p1 `) |) W* H
* p7 D8 _/ l) ]8 S# G7 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& s4 ^6 G* q7 N/ ]+ I; e& vwww2.tvboxnow.com; o  K/ l- W3 H8 {5 X: h, [
  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 e9 W" p* r. ?7 V9 F

, |9 k$ d! }8 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Z+ F4 A2 S% v* e
www2.tvboxnow.com  [1 ]' B5 y2 s* U4 o4 |4 D% `

, L: H3 q$ v5 G4 F4 jwww2.tvboxnow.com.

【The Pulse】 2012-05-11 Members of People Power are using the filibuster tactic to delay the second reading of the by-election bill / ...

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-17 08:05 PM 編輯
+ |3 n0 v& z) O6 {% Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: g4 b: d4 ^. g9 c
【The Pulse】 2012-05-11   The Filibuster; How Will European Elections Affect Asia?; Can a Harbour Authority Preserve Our Harbour?
7 B! B# L- Q7 C. H
, E; v/ x, w5 g! m3 [5 xwww2.tvboxnow.com
3 }5 x4 K% c9 k- e4 G" d. \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 z5 ^, y( r# P9 E7 {www2.tvboxnow.comIn the past week a relatively new tactic has come to Hong Kong politics, although it has a long history elsewhere,and was even used by pro-government forces in 1999: the filibuster. People Power are currently using it against the second reading of the Legislative Council (Amendment) Bill 2012, which is designed to stop legislators resigning and forcing by-elections for political purposes. 2 b2 @0 T4 ]) A( I, Y+ ^% f6 p

- S$ y3 f: s( Z1 ~: \2 W8 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Such tactics may not make the road smooth for the incoming administration. Economically, there may be other speed bumps, as this week’s elections in France and Greece may have put bail-out accords reached with other members of the European Union at risk So how may those elections affect Asia? With us in the studio is Simon Cox, Asia Economics Editor of the Economist magazine.
; x! U' `# o. z  X. U: _4 f
% X0 X; F& ~! K; n6 {Hong Kong’s natural deepwater harbour has played a crucial role in its history. It was, after all, the main reason the British were interested in the territory in the first place. Its still one of the busiest harbours in the world, but in terms of public access to it, it’s one of the most restricted. Huge areas of the waterfront are currently blocked off, often by government utilities. And it isn’t what it used to be. Could a newly proposed Harbour Authority reverse the rot? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: B9 J; ~% v+ B; r; W" d' A& S$ G$ B1 c

^. Q2 R. L' {. s. s  J" htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. K3 U& O# L! Z; Q- }8 F

9 Q' f2 D0 Y5 E0 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 N1 @2 V& {. P. h& y" E% @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& o% \  n0 ]- m9 n$ S. J3 f2 ?1 y
www2.tvboxnow.com4 r0 N7 m  \4 V1 C
  公仔箱論壇/ X4 I; Z- ?; S9 Z

4 y4 R% K$ n4 ?+ G) eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放
1 {5 v- a: ~  s& E! f8 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 a5 C! X( g; K5 ]6 Vwww2.tvboxnow.com  
7 \  _& \5 o. ^- p/ r! S9 D) atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb.

【The Pulse】 2012-05-18 Filibuster Guillotined; Restructuring the Government; Old Voices Return on Digital Radio

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-5-24 05:20 PM 編輯
% a9 N1 S" W+ U+ R& A! P: l0 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; Y$ ]6 r. G4 A2 K# o! H+ {* F
【The Pulse】 2012-05-18 Filibuster Guillotined; Restructuring the Government; Old Voices Return on Digital Radio
8 W; q: e: q) r! L5 k/ Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) a$ g- ], n0 }$ W; ^; ?$ D4 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Filibuster Guillotined; Restructuring the Government; Old Voices Return on Digital Radio www2.tvboxnow.com: K  K# y) R  R4 c3 Q9 v6 ]
First, this week the filibuster against the Legislative Council (Amendment) Bill 2012, designed to stop legislators forcing by-elections for political purposes, continued, but was stopped by President Tsang Yok-sing. . And we begin with a reminder of history. In 1999, the government wanted to pass a bill to dissolve the partially democratically Urban and Regional Councils. There weren’t enough pro-Establishment legislators in the Legco chamber to do so, and so the others filibustered, along with then-Secretary for Constitutional Affairs Michael Suen, so the absentees could cast their vote the following day. The DAB’s Lau Kong-wah said in the chamber that the tactic is “totally acceptable in a parliamentary assembly." How times change.
) G' }5 x0 ~# `( a- K公仔箱論壇
' L: ^3 J) W# @- ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。That filibuster in the Legco chamber has inevitably delayed discussion of a number of important bills that many would like to see passed before the end of this Legco session in July. Some, like the competition bill, have been in the works for a long time. But some people are rather more concerned about proposals to restructure the government from the incoming Chief Executive that they feel are being pushed through too precipitously.4 N& c" |2 ^: ]/ ?

: h1 ?" y" v: N' fHong Kong has not exactly been fast in introducing digital audio broadcasting Three broadcasters, Metro Broadcast Corporation Limited, Phoenix U Radio Limited and Digital Broadcasting Corporation Hong Kong Limited, have been granted licences, and RTHK is also broadcasting on DAB. Public uptake has been slow, but DBC boss Albert Cheng is hoping to give it a shot in the arm by reviving an old favourite, his old "Storm in a Teacup" programme.
/ T1 v5 w+ R2 y5 G! S, y1 {# j. C, }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! m9 S* \( S( u: R% b* z. L1 v1 v2 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- Z# Y  g' C. Z  f

+ i  f  g: V; T& J- L' o0 }! i 公仔箱論壇! `2 _5 ?: g( d8 c

# t/ V1 I) X) F7 i) Q" C( u# o  ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  公仔箱論壇+ D4 k  q$ q0 \5 ^0 l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: b: A$ q/ l/ Z0 y! R9 B& \; \
約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放" O3 U# \8 I2 c' Z, {  c

! F6 d# k6 f3 _  . g9 k) W; V+ p

【The Pulse】

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-6-3 12:19 PM 編輯
! N/ E% K6 S5 E; A& T2 b  x
& P9 p* _! w/ N: o7 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb【The Pulse】 2012-05-25 Suspicions About a "Cultural Bureau"; An Embattled Legco President; Ying Liang's film: "When Night Falls"
& Z2 n9 [# z) a: \' q5 W; B7 c公仔箱論壇5 v- P' D) t( B
Suspicions About a "Cultural Bureau"; An Embattled Legco President; Ying Liang's film: "When Night Falls"
1 v: L0 T% E; U& m" k$ mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Among incoming Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying’s recommendations for restructuring the government, perhaps the most controversial has been the proposed setting up of a cultural bureau. If it’s done right, the setting up of a specific department to cater for arts and culture could be welcomed by Hong Kong’s cultural workers and artists. However, there’s seldom been any consultation on arts and cultural policy involving those within the sector. In 2003, the Culture and Heritage Commission did consult the sector before producing a policy recommendation report. However, there was no follow up to that report or the views expressed. Lacking such consultation, many are suspicious not only about the motives for setting up such a bureau but also about how its head will be appointed. Two potential candidates have been tipped to run the culture bureau.There’ve been reports that one, Ada Wong, does not have the favour of pro-Beijing forces.Instead attention has turned to Florence Hui, the Undersecretary for Home Affairs.
; N; ]" l1 e6 Nwww2.tvboxnow.com4 z+ r0 L3 b' n" U- u  {# n
With us in the studio, Ada Wong talks about what the bureau might need to do to help Hong Kong's arts and cultural scene. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 i, j5 }5 @7 d; n7 X

& k5 @& H! a9 z& z" {  M0 H) h' H7 y& uThe credibility and impartiality of Legco president Tsang Yok-sing is increasingly being questioned after his decision to use the rules of procedure to shut down a long debate on the government’s by-election bill. Legislators have also raised questions about his later delaying of a Legco meeting for half an hour to ensure there would be enough legislators in the chamber, despite bad weather, to avoid an adjournment. Last weekend, both the Democratic Party and Civic Party protested, requesting his resignation.
4 `2 ~4 `' r% P' b4 f& X* Swww2.tvboxnow.com
+ J( w' K- v: _9 ?2 T/ N- etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYing Liang’s film, “When Night Falls” is centred on an incident that happened in Shanghai four years ago.It’s about a young man Yang Jia who was accused of attacking a police station and stabbing six policemen to death. He was later sentenced to death. The film focuses on his mother, Wang Jingmei, and the obstructions she faced during his trial, including illegal incarceration. But when authorities discovered that he had also highlighted what had gone on behind the scenes, Ying himself began to face pressure.   
) I! y; G; S) _  |$ A) D7 d! ^! t公仔箱論壇
7 y8 S/ F* I2 i' B! N5 a公仔箱論壇
3 P/ r, w; p) X$ }* q$ ^9 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 d! H' d' z4 I2 e1 D

1 [& s# p$ B/ H/ M/ q+ s. @
! C3 n1 y( j: Y+ V# e4 Z+ v/ w+ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# a4 o( A! `: Z3 r2 T8 G8 X: ?
: t9 o/ r7 a& b0 e' h. v$ e, nwww2.tvboxnow.com  
/ i) E& H3 K% {0 K4 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 p5 ?' O8 X* ~1 m
約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放
6 F; p) Q+ e' x) `5 owww2.tvboxnow.com
# q" p2 y! U; r5 ~1 R公仔箱論壇  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 D2 N! ?9 n* b& ]$ w# @" t9 ~
返回列表