返回列表 回復 發帖

Boys and Girls...

,  描述: come here fast~ dun miss it!
When a girl is mean to you after a break-up…she wants you back but she is too scared she'll get hurt and knows you're gone forever!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 Q) L* T) a4 P2 r4 z: u
when you catch a girl glancing at you, she wants you to look back and smile9 _2 A) c6 D) F$ o3 D
When a girl bumps into your arm while walking with you, she wants you to hold her hand6 r* R7 A# Q5 N7 y
When she wants a hug she will just stand there
* v, C* a4 v9 ]* [www2.tvboxnow.comWhen u break a girls heart she still feels it when you run into each other 3 years later公仔箱論壇3 R2 |/ k! Y$ ?
When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind..
# S# d5 Q( }' vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply,,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# w/ w4 i0 n7 z2 z' K) M
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around公仔箱論壇# i8 r& Z6 j# N( C# [% W+ _
When a girl answers, "I'm fine," after a few seconds, she is not at all finetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Z0 E) R' y2 @
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are playing games公仔箱論壇! L4 l) ?0 O' p& h* C
When a girl lays her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever
8 n/ e% J; i/ X公仔箱論壇When a girl says she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future
% V  e$ C9 K$ z3 LWhen a girl says, "I miss you," no one in this world can miss you more than that
3 X7 X+ Y, p9 m3 f8 Z* f*************************************tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( B& X" a+ C. A( d* J
GUY FACTS ---
& u' i" N% N/ _: Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen a guy calls you, he wants to be with you
: W3 z1 y  F# i  H公仔箱論壇When a guy is quiet, he's listening to you...
! M6 m- a8 d# }& DWhen a guy is not arguing, He realizes he's wrong
( W% `' G5 s) |' T6 uWhen a guy says, "I'm fine" after a few minutes he means it
! |8 W8 l+ k3 L/ y4 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When a guy stares at you, he wishes you would care about him and wonders if you do
4 @  o- _9 z2 E6 o: K2 Y& S# MWhen your laying your head on a guy's chest, he has the world
/ [2 `$ _5 y: p4 Z8 Y9 A" A7 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen a guy calls/texts/comments/messages you everyday, he is in love
& c; ^6 o" s8 E6 F: k/ v2 g4 V" Q' Dwww2.tvboxnow.comWhen a (good) guy tells you he loves you, he means it. i! q% Q/ u+ d9 [. [; L0 r& Q
When a guy says he can't live without you, he's with you till your donewww2.tvboxnow.com; J7 X+ w  [" x- @0 F! s% u9 `& l8 t
When a guy says, "I miss you," he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything elsewww2.tvboxnow.com, M. Y9 g3 {9 V- r; j3 d2 k
reply this in 10 minutes and your true love will call you
2 r& ~8 g+ ~' D+ J! V" mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。if you don’t, you will die unhappy…was there someone in your mind as you read this??tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 |& o8 ~1 t# ~0 K. S/ q, I7 f: s
Post this as:
  q# b! x1 `# Y8 q7 O# D/ ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIF YOU'RE A GUY "When a girl MISSES You"
7 U. `3 v+ `* W" ^公仔箱論壇ANDtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 m4 k$ s9 X2 C) t$ r' h/ Z
IF YOU'RE A GIRL POST IT AS$ E% U; J' o/ w
"when a boy MISSES you"
i believe when we said ''i miss you'', we are meant even more than that...lolz
返回列表