返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 报纸:一名特别的天才

,  描述: 赫尔南德斯点燃曼联
有时候,在足球比赛中第一眼看到特别的天才会令你十分兴奋。当一名球员从寂寂无闻突然变成关键人物,这会令人更加兴奋。在都柏林的曼联球迷今晚也许就有这样的感觉。在4月份曼联签下赫尔南德斯时,很多人都不认识他,但现在大多数人都觉得弗格森完成了一宗很棒的交易。弗格森在世界杯前用800万英镑签下了这位墨西哥国脚,他相信如果是在世界杯后才完成转会,那么赫尔南德斯的身价会提升3到4倍。在曼联7-1大胜爱尔兰联赛明星队的比赛中,他替补上阵打进一球,在季前赛他已经用进球征服了曼联球迷。

这是世界杯后的首场比赛,但鲁尼的表现受到普遍的批评,所有报纸都对他无法破门作出了批评。

其他新闻,每日邮报透露,克莱维利将在新赛季租借效力维冈,马丁内斯击败了纽卡斯尔和博尔顿签下这位曼联新人。
不是700W吗?
干嘛这里写800W的>?
不是700W吗?
干嘛这里写800W的>?
maidli 發表於 2010-8-6 02:40 PM
is that better performent, better price?
曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
yes.. i didn't believe Hernandez is that good in the beginning. I thought we are just buying a striker and then resale it in the future.  When I saw the news that we buy a Mexican, I immediately went to search him on FM.  His stats was not good, at least not good enough to play for man utd.  But after seeing a few games, he really impresses me.  The way he run, they are all smart runs, and also his technique is very good.  He got speed, skills, and a bit of vision.  Although he is 22 already, in real life, it is still very young (unlike in FM).  He can learn a lot from our players and improve his skills, just like Ji-Sung Park.  He reminds me of a young Michael Owen.  I hope he has a great future for Man utd and if he can become a world class striker like Rooney.  It will be one of the best business that Man utd has done in the history.  We will have the best striking parters with Hernandez and Rooney.  I am really looking forward to the new season.
听讲赫尔南德斯的速度在参加世界杯所有球员当中是最快的,很期待他的表现!!
似乎看到了升级版的罗西
返回列表