返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.
6 G  W5 t/ X  a% stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtoday give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...www2.tvboxnow.com1 @% J# L2 ?# W3 O; ]0 L& l, h+ i
without hesitate, direct drive to the location....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  T# m) L: i2 m) Y! [% C9 e% @8 ?
proceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...
$ w: @' q& f" b8 t# a* qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。door open, 2 girl smile with me!!!公仔箱論壇. @0 L1 K+ k6 F6 _7 c
both oso so pretty!!!. v* O" }. z, l8 e+ j5 T
so choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...
/ r( i' R/ i; Hwww2.tvboxnow.comthen only know i choose the student!!! www2.tvboxnow.com7 N/ X, P% a+ h6 k) e

& j6 W, C( t3 q: Q6 ^www2.tvboxnow.comname: xiao UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. {, }- P- A+ I0 S% M
, Q) l) |6 z6 I% Dface: 9/10
9 `4 O; ~+ X# E. Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbboob: 32B
1 ]" Q2 w3 E7 K& {/ xbody:9/10TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 @' n( ]$ K: z& \. n* X
service:10/10
8 e+ I" n9 f* R) B4 `9 D  odamage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanks
. [! U" d  S# \) l9 e[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....
) d2 Z( U; `: X  C# o2 `8 Hwithout ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 i5 a$ w- f, S9 b/ U) j' [# \

- N* A6 W- a4 Zwww2.tvboxnow.comwww2.tvboxnow.com' H$ l' j2 ^* l" ^* t! S
PM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ]/ A: M! m" d. s+ P7 S0 N
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
) X: v* m, i% \since i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 {/ t6 a9 P( v, C+ W. ^" z
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....公仔箱論壇0 I0 k( `% y; Y3 H- g
since i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...
! L/ q  ~& m6 ^! ?" v# }7 h( ]$ ]  vtakban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
, o# t; d9 _6 o: v: M4 h- m0 y
公仔箱論壇3 e8 d: p% p" v6 D0 }  {! l

" W, R7 Y0 b5 {  o3 K3 x, Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.
7 }1 R5 a' _: y5 S7 [$ S, [( S公仔箱論壇yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
, y: [8 U) w' ?  D; l# V  Bafter ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ Y& h0 w  I) P
I pick her and she bring me into the room.! W! w9 D0 f2 o) z, m( A
She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ }" |* Q! h: i0 p+ M
after get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...
. W4 b$ u7 f% A3 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ T# Y9 }6 G& J% ~
her service was very good and worth for a second visit.www2.tvboxnow.com+ ]# x! k& s# f, Y4 Q/ x& q* r& a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; I" S0 V, L5 w: q' H
anyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.; W# R# b1 g0 e9 R7 j$ q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* X5 j) J9 C3 \. O8 o2 h
name: you you (should be pronounce like this)
" K4 u9 s- T7 t/ \" A/ ^www2.tvboxnow.comage: 20 (she said she is student)公仔箱論壇3 A( M* K. i: p' b) h7 w0 x" [
face: 8/10" m& i0 \) \3 s
body: 8/10公仔箱論壇1 [0 L/ A; H9 @
service: 10/10
7 Z* ~1 o6 R' P5 t1 s# D7 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdamage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82 www2.tvboxnow.com4 W3 H  O# D# L! |7 a1 k. m
takban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.  y( f; m# D( x$ h
could you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 A! p7 k" ]- ~9 j: W6 F; l
Hope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................
" ~" R7 B* J' A0 O+ }& dah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* d+ l  ^$ `7 S- Q* Q  F) g
pls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?www2.tvboxnow.com% p+ }) @/ x4 b1 Y
feel like want to try.. :D
0 ~. N1 [5 I6 Q; ?% _+ {6 L3 S" Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.0 ~: H& @+ r$ x1 Y' O$ D$ I4 f, S1 R
yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
: T/ v* D) {; V+ j, R, ~6 E9 ~9 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...
! K  m0 e' ^$ R9 Q6 e  n# G公仔箱論壇timen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- k5 P( ]6 X: L. Q

5 W/ M4 J4 G1 R公仔箱論壇Hi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!
- a8 F$ O; E* b* ^www2.tvboxnow.comI fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: W; [8 t1 d+ a+ c$ t$ \+ g

) o) o+ b: h& ]4 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。any 1 try out the other PRC?
( l+ f  i" b# y$ E3 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsimon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...& z8 A9 P8 W1 P: {. @, P
i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表