返回列表 回復 發帖

this is Mee Siam or Putu Mayam, an traditional Indian breakfast
popular with Singaporeans....long time ago. Cheap n simple n delicious n vegatarian

Putu mayam is a sweet dish of rice noodles with coconut and jaggery as main ingredients. It is popular in southern India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Singapore, as a snack or breakfast food.

The process for making putu mayam (also known as string hoppers in English) consists of mixing rice flour or idiyappam flour with water and/or coconut milk, and pressing the dough through a sieve to make vermicelli-like noodles. These are steamed, usually with the addition of juice from the aromatic pandan leaf (screwpine) as flavouring. The noodles are served with grated coconut and jaggery, or, preferably, gur (date palm sugar). In some areas, gula melaka (coconut palm sugar) is the favourite sweetener.

In Malaysia and Singapore, putu mayam and its relatives are commonly sold as street food from market stalls or carts, as well as being made at home, and are usually served cold. Like Hot Dog Stalls in NY hahaha!
收獎金  
Thank you very much
秋天的童話 (藍光碟加長版)  

經典  周潤發 早期 的 作品。。。
茶煲。。。trouble 。。。女人。。。
我本身都喜欢收集一些关于音乐&HIP HOP文化电影,其实本身喜爱的电影好多,但最令我印象深刻和印象我最大的就是15岁那年,看的第一部关于HIP HOP文化的电影,片名“8 Mile”  是2003年 一部奧斯卡得獎電影,电影男主 ...
BeiDouChef 發表於 2012-4-17 02:52 PM
軍官與魔鬼軍中不合理性的揭露~
  權力與人權的爭執~
    表姐介紹的好好看~

happy721022 發表於 2012-4-17 08:55 PM [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=38134790&ptid=2007257][/url]
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/mungchacha1/TheViralFactor.jpg
好戏
马来西亚取镜
lilitan008 發表於 2012-4-17 09:46 PM [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=38135728&ptid=2007257][/url]
有無可能搵到整套戲,整套戲先會有額外獎金
真匿名
肯定是泰坦尼克3D啦·
yisheng1208 發表於 2012-4-17 07:06 PM
肖申克的救赎这部片子最喜欢,揭示人性,给人信心,在艰难困苦的境界能始终保持不屈的斗志,给人以启迪。
phfxsm 發表於 2012-4-17 07:31 PM [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=38133493&ptid=2007257][/url]
如果兩位可以介紹詳細D就會有多D獎金
真匿名
秋天的童话的确几经典嘅
不过周星驰的审死官都好抵死
條骨都無佐lu
收獎金  
km8000 發表於 2012-4-18 08:22 AM
如果傾講離題是沒有獎金.係咁先
真匿名
秋天的童话的确几经典嘅
不过周星驰的审死官都好抵死
lhy92725 發表於 2012-4-18 11:38 AM
我最鍾意紅姑
真匿名
Hi Chow long no see,how are you doing?
What is this game about ?
orchids 發表於 2012-4-17 07:55 PM
You don't smell the money? Look at the page one for details, I am giving out money.
真匿名
3D TITANIC 2012

3hr 14min‎‎ - Action/Adventure/Drama‎
Director: James Cameron - Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Frances Fisher -

Titanic, the pride and joy of the White Star Line and, at the time, the largest moving object ever built. She was the most luxurious liner of her era -- the ship of dreams -- which ultimately carried over 1,500 people to their death in the ice cold waters of the North Atlantic in the early hours of April 15, 1912

Titanic is an epic romance and disaster film directed, written, co-produced, and co-edited by James Cameron. A fictionalized account of the sinking of the RMS Titanic, it stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack Dawson, Kate Winslet as Rose DeWitt Bukater and  Billy Zane as Rose’s fiancé, Cal Hockley. Jack and Rose are members of different social classes who fall in love aboard the ship during its ill-fated maiden voyage.

TITANIC RETURNS IN 3D(2012)

TITANIC TEASER

OFFICIAL TRAILER

chow chow has the movie gotta be 2012 movie
Kimmi, your video are not the full movie. No extra prize.
真匿名
O i did not know I have to post full movie..can i repost the whole thing tmw
You can post whatever you want, but need to match the topic. With full movie will get the extra prize.
真匿名
返回列表